Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Vote_lcapTIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Voting_barTIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Vote_lcapTIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Voting_barTIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST

Go down 

Should I make more guides?
Yes
TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Vote_lcap67%TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Vote_lcap0%TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
HELL YES!!
TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Vote_lcap33%TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Empty
PostSubject: TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST   TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:20 am

Ok, I just re-did the quest SAVE THE GREAT FOREST TOWN, with a lance.. It is extremely easy.. I completeed it with full G narga armor, and Rampart G.. It took me appx 40 mins, but it was the easiest time I had, I did NOT KO once, matter of fact I got hit 32 times.. (Yes I count...) Tips for Items:
10 Mega potions,
10 potions.
2 trap tool,
3 genprey fang,
1 pitfall trap, 1 shock trap.
While un required, though reccomened 10 deoderant.
Book of combos 1-5.
1 demon drug. Or mega demon d.
1 Ancient potion.
10 Immunizer.
10 Kelbi Horn. (I usually have 99.. Do to wireless internet I gained availibilty to extra peddling granny ITEMS which included kelbi horn. My item box has over 1k Horns.. you get the picture now?)

Tactic:
Hypnocatrice: Use ONE pitfall, and ONE shock trap in the begining of the Hypno fight, while its pitfall press TRIANGLE at its LEFT wing. While stunned press O Under its belly and press X every 2-3 jabs. Do little charging at the hypno, as it is most likly going to charge back.. We all know how that ends. Continue pressing O at its wing while it is not moving until it dies or you wish to trap it. This may last 5-8 mins if done right!!

E. Congalala: Due to immense fatness (lol) of the congalala, charging is a good tactic to use on the congalala (Note: DO NOT TRAP THE CONGALALA WHAT EVER THE COST!!). While the monster is still or on the ground it is best to strike while it is turning, or resting from the three swings of its claws. While its weakspot is the tail: I do not reccomend attacking its tail, due to the fact that is is exremely hard to hit, and he'll probably crap on you.. Charging the sides is best for remaining alive.

Narugacuga: Keep on your toes more than a regular narga fight, due to having an extremely slow attacking weapon.. The Nargacuca fight will last appx 20- Time end.. Meaning you might fail if you overthink.. With this fight its more balls than brains, but brains still help. Given that you still have two traps, use them in 7 minute intervals. Now FIGHT TACTIC: During the begining of the fight, aim mainy for the tail. (You want that out of the way as fast as possible). Once the tail is gone, begin attacking at any open point in the fight, you want to deal as much damage in as little ammout of time as possible. Becuase the narga is a running attack type monster, ONE OF TWO! You should follow the last hint very closly. attacking stomach, genital area, feet, face, anything that is open to hit. If you actually read this, you will probably have 13-20 healing items left at this point. NOT COUNTING ANCIENT POTIONS, THEY ARE A LAST RESORT ITEM!!! If you think you can dodge something from him, chances are you cant. Just dodge, you will get hit much less often then (< That goes for all monster fights in all quests! I garuntee it!) If done properly, you will get the 5 MINS LEFT warning.. Maybe 1-2 mins afterwords IF YOU FOLLOW THIS GUIDE WELL (!!) Nargacuga will have successfully been killed, quest complete and hopefully for all you hunters out there: NO KO'S!!!

PS: During all fights in this perticuler quest GET IN AND GET OUT!!

Your all very welcome for this guide. Oh, and yes, I came up with this as I fought on the quests, so my mistakes ARENT IN HERE!! I was hit 32 times, you might not get hit once if you follow this guide well!! GOOD LUCK!! Smile
Back to top Go down

TIPS ON G EPIC QUEST
Page 1 of 1