Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
    Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
    Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
    Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
    Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
    Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
    Tobakado (891)
    Ogre - Poisonous Blood Vote_lcapOgre - Poisonous Blood Voting_barOgre - Poisonous Blood Vote_rcap 
    Mehaha (765)
    Ogre - Poisonous Blood Vote_lcapOgre - Poisonous Blood Voting_barOgre - Poisonous Blood Vote_rcap 
    Black Lagoon (615)
    Abel X (349)
    Monsters (319)
    Razor (298)
    Drakina (220)
    ScottishSamurai (163)
    TokyoBabe (146)
    gladupan (138)
    Disclaimer
    This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
    Administrators
    Tobakado
    Mehaha
    Merrow
    Moderators
    Monsters
    Reks
    Facebook

Ogre - Poisonous Blood

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

Ogre - Poisonous Blood Empty
    PostSubject: Ogre - Poisonous Blood   Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Name: Poisonous Blood

Looks: Regular Blood but with a bit of a deeper darkness.

Effect: Simply put Ogre's blood is now poisonous. Originally he simply had an immunity. However through repeated consumption this has become something scarier. Should the target make blood to blood contact such as through contact between wounds or blood from a weapon on a would or swallow his blood they will be poisoned. For every new poison he's exposed to is a new poison that he carries. Its danger lies in him actually needing his blood. Meaning he'd need some sort of cut of an appropriate size for it to be effective.

Other: Obviously he can't poison a monster with it's own poison under normal circumstances. However if it were to be exposed tot he poison it would be poisoned by the other poisons in his system. Unless of course they are completely immune to poison. Let it be known that he has a side of Todstools with nearly ALL his meals. So though Rathian ETC poison disappears after a while he is always poisonous. His body has adjusted to the Toadstools various properties so it doesn't bother him.

Last edited by Mehaha on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Ogre - Poisonous Blood   Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:36 pm

... New technique in the middle of the combat? well is pretty cool so I give my approval (I'm not an admin or mod, but there's practically no one to approve this, since BL will make you wait a lot) only one thing, the poison of your blood musn't remain forever, it must dissapear after a few hours).
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Ogre - Poisonous Blood   Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:57 pm

That's why I ate the Toadstools...

I made an Edit... So even though Rathian poison or Congala poison may fade he is still always poisonous.

I'll wait for BL...
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Ogre - Poisonous Blood   Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:42 pm

._. That of eating toadstoles on almost all his meals would cause very serious dependence problems and another health problems not related to it's poison.
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Ogre - Poisonous Blood   Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Toadstool has never been known to be addictive in game so why would they be out of the game? Also he is immune to poison. So though it might be in his blood it never actually processed by the body beyond that. It's like people who have celery for months as part of their diets.
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Ogre - Poisonous Blood   Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:46 pm

But I also don't know any hunter eating poisonous toadstools in every meal... also the toadstools don't carry only poison, it also carries some toxyns that you can't be become inmune to... trustme, on high school one of my teachers died because he ate to many mushrooms. And those weren't poisonous, they were normal mushrooms...
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Ogre - Poisonous Blood   Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Toxins=Poison. His body rejects poisons. That's about it.
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Ogre - Poisonous Blood   Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:36 pm

Whatever... just that you should restrain the toadstole to when you know that you are going to have a battle or in battle... I'm just looking for your characters health.
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Ogre - Poisonous Blood   Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:26 pm

He'll be fine... I even added in a little extra sentence at the end...
    Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Ogre - Poisonous Blood   Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Abel has a point, almost everything in the body gets flushed out one time or another, so if you run short of poisons to consume or make too many pee breaks, your Blood:poison ratio may dissipate or even become inert regular blood. If the body does not expel these poisons, you would be fat in no time...

Me: "how we gonna kill this rathalos on the bottom of this cliff"
    Teammate: "Roll Ogre off onto him."
    Me: "Alright lemme get the leverage stick."

Razz
    Back to top Go down
    https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Ogre - Poisonous Blood   Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:36 pm

He does expel the poisons... You forgot this part...

Quote :
    Let it be known that he has a side of Todstools with nearly ALL his meals. So though Rathian ETC poison disappears after a while he is always poisonous. His body has adjusted to the Toadstools various properties so it doesn't bother him.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Ogre - Poisonous Blood   Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:17 pm

Alright, that was worded in such a way it flew over my head in ignorance, now that that is brought to my attention. I am ok with this. Nice way of using a strength to an abuse.

Ill approve.
    Back to top Go down
    https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Ogre - Poisonous Blood   Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:21 pm

Well thanks I think... I just wanted to make it a bit hard for monsters to just up and eat me...

You wanna move or should I?
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ogre - Poisonous Blood   Ogre - Poisonous Blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ogre - Poisonous Blood
    Page 1 of 1