Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
    Ballista Type-S Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
    Ballista Type-S Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
    Ballista Type-S Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    Ballista Type-S Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    Ballista Type-S Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
    Ballista Type-S Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
    Ballista Type-S Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    Ballista Type-S Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    Ballista Type-S Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
    Tobakado (891)
    Ballista Type-S Vote_lcapBallista Type-S Voting_barBallista Type-S Vote_rcap 
    Mehaha (765)
    Black Lagoon (615)
    Abel X (349)
    Monsters (319)
    Razor (298)
    Drakina (220)
    ScottishSamurai (163)
    TokyoBabe (146)
    gladupan (138)
    Disclaimer
    This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
    Administrators
    Tobakado
    Mehaha
    Merrow
    Moderators
    Monsters
    Reks
    Facebook

Ballista Type-S

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

Ballista Type-S Empty
    PostSubject: Ballista Type-S   Ballista Type-S Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:28 pm

Name: Ballista Type-S

Description: A ballista made of purecrystal. Two tower sheilds protect the user from all but Elder Dragon attacks from the front. In addition to shooting ballista shots, It is equipped with twin barrels that can shoot all bowgun shots with deadly accuracy and with the power equvalent of a large cannon.

The only problem is that purecrystal is rare and the number of Ballista Type-S is small

Last edited by Tobakado on Sat May 15, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

Ballista Type-S Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Ballista Type-S   Ballista Type-S Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:11 pm

In an RP setting though it's good that you stated a number it would only create confusion amongst people unfamiliar with MH. I would suggest rather giving a more vague word that shows its equivalence like grenade or big bomb ETC.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

Ballista Type-S Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Ballista Type-S   Ballista Type-S Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:37 pm

fixed that
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

Ballista Type-S Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Ballista Type-S   Ballista Type-S Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Seems in order... I approve it... But I think we'd need a third party approval...
    Back to top Go down
    Monsters
    Moderators
    Monsters

Ballista Type-S Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Ballista Type-S   Ballista Type-S Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Mehaha you have no authority of what gets approved or not.
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

Ballista Type-S Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Ballista Type-S   Ballista Type-S Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:22 am

When I was given Fatalis status it was to help the Mod team. I spoke on this with To in PM's.

Quote :
    And um wow Mod status... Thanks. Well I assume I have the power approve things. For now I'll just approve things I think are acceptable and give suggestions on what I think isn't. I'll wait for you guys to move it to the accepted section. This'll give you guys a chance to see if my approval is well placed.

To which he replied:

Quote :
    like I said its a gamble here. Hopefully you can help new members straight into approval and rp. When and where I cannot.

I think I only got the approval because I have a lot of experience with RP and RP sites on other sites. And because I help out a lot. My approvals are like getting past the first round in a contest. It means nothing if you don't win the finals [Your approval] but it's a step forward.

Back yo the APP I gave it my own approval because it was balanced out well enough. Plus with its rarity we won't see it abused in EVERY fight only in the huge ones. But it still like any practical item gives an edge. It's basically a Shield, Cannon and Bowgun hot-glued together.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

Ballista Type-S Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Ballista Type-S   Ballista Type-S Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:36 pm

The main reason I came to these terms is that it seems Mehaha is on during my night hours. This would allow a temporary approval till admins take a look at things.
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

Ballista Type-S Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Ballista Type-S   Ballista Type-S Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Thanks for explaining it to I believe it is Marrow? Well Hi none-the-less.
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

Ballista Type-S Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Ballista Type-S   Ballista Type-S Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:57 pm

I want to say that this is approved. I have yet to hear any nays and it has been here for a while.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Ballista Type-S Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Ballista Type-S   Ballista Type-S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ballista Type-S
    Page 1 of 1