Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
    Followers of Fatalis Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
    Followers of Fatalis Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
    Followers of Fatalis Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    Followers of Fatalis Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    Followers of Fatalis Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
    Followers of Fatalis Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
    Followers of Fatalis Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    Followers of Fatalis Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    Followers of Fatalis Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
    Tobakado (891)
    Followers of Fatalis Vote_lcapFollowers of Fatalis Voting_barFollowers of Fatalis Vote_rcap 
    Mehaha (765)
    Followers of Fatalis Vote_lcapFollowers of Fatalis Voting_barFollowers of Fatalis Vote_rcap 
    Black Lagoon (615)
    Abel X (349)
    Monsters (319)
    Razor (298)
    Drakina (220)
    ScottishSamurai (163)
    TokyoBabe (146)
    gladupan (138)
    Disclaimer
    This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
    Administrators
    Tobakado
    Mehaha
    Merrow
    Moderators
    Monsters
    Reks
    Facebook

Followers of Fatalis

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

Followers of Fatalis Empty
    PostSubject: Followers of Fatalis   Followers of Fatalis Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:26 am

With monsters rampaging all around them, the Guild has their hands full. But now there's another threat on the horizon: The Followers of Fatalis. These elite few are actually individuals chosen for their maliciousness and cruelty. Their leader, a sentient Fatalis, grants them the ability to control lesser Wyverns at the price of their undying loyalty. They are evil beyond measure, loving nothing more than to murder and pillage entire towns.

The followers must pay their loyalty in blood. Having a tattoo inked of their own blood. They must bear this somewhere on their body.

Mark of the Follower:
    Followers of Fatalis MHFU-Mystery_Icon

Just how powerful are they? Well they have the equipment of the highest class hunters and a powerful monster as a weapon to boot. They would need a team of four high rank hunters to match their strength.

This does not mean they are infallible; They can fall just as easily as any other human on the most stupid mistakes. For example, they may be super strong but if the hunter is based on speed, then the follower is at a disadvantage. Conversely, if the follower is based on speed but the hunter is a tank, then again the follower would be at a disadvantage.

They take residence at Castle Schrade. A massive castle built by a once late great king of a lost golden era of civilization. It's ruins are surprisingly mainly intact and fully functional. The whole facility makes it a great defensive position and requires a massive legion to even breach the outer walls, let alone the main keep.

The Followers are a select group, however, and only accept the very best into their ranks. To join the Followers, a roleplayer who has proved themselves with their Hunter character may be granted the privilege of admission into the fallen with a new character (or their current, if they wish their Hunter to turn evil). Players who are in the Followers actually have the privilege of handling the Monsters being hunted on missions This is a big responsibility, and players who abuse this WILL be asked to resign their Follower privlige.

Last edited by Tobakado on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Followers of Fatalis   Followers of Fatalis Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:09 pm

Edited the scale of power in, I believed it was necessary.
    Back to top Go down
    Tigrex
    HR- 1
    Tigrex

PostSubject: Re: Followers of Fatalis   Followers of Fatalis Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:06 am

I want to be one of the Followers of Fatalis
    Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Followers of Fatalis   Followers of Fatalis Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:57 pm

No not yet, It is only rewarded to the most loyal members here. It promotes activity and whatnot. (Looking at Abel nowz) But however if you advertise and bring a few new members here. sure Ill reward you.

Besides, the Title only goes to character creation and Roleplaying here. You have yet to do that.
    Back to top Go down
    Tigrex
    HR- 1
    Tigrex

PostSubject: Re: Followers of Fatalis   Followers of Fatalis Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:44 am

Allright,i`m will be a good man here Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Drakina
    Admin
    Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: Followers of Fatalis   Followers of Fatalis Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:05 pm

I was on for almost a year, before i got to be a mod (aka FoF<< Followers of Fatalis) Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Followers of Fatalis   Followers of Fatalis Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:53 pm

That about looking at me means that I can be a follower? I'm confused D:! Laughing
    Back to top Go down
    Drakina
    Admin
    Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: Followers of Fatalis   Followers of Fatalis Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:58 pm

IT MEANS HE THINKING ABOUT MAKING YOU A MODERATOR, YES!!!!
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Followers of Fatalis   Followers of Fatalis Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:31 pm

GREAT!!! (Abel performs a triple mortal jump to express how happy he is*)

pd: in case you read this Toba, İ'm going to finish New Eden and my project for the plot this weekend, İ have an english exam and İ really can't finish them before fryday.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Followers of Fatalis   Followers of Fatalis Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:24 pm

kk to both ratho and abel Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Followers of Fatalis   Followers of Fatalis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Followers of Fatalis
    Page 1 of 1