Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Missions of the Mysterious Man Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Missions of the Mysterious Man Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Missions of the Mysterious Man Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Missions of the Mysterious Man Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Missions of the Mysterious Man Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Missions of the Mysterious Man Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Missions of the Mysterious Man Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Missions of the Mysterious Man Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Missions of the Mysterious Man Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
Missions of the Mysterious Man Vote_lcapMissions of the Mysterious Man Voting_barMissions of the Mysterious Man Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
Missions of the Mysterious Man Vote_lcapMissions of the Mysterious Man Voting_barMissions of the Mysterious Man Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Missions of the Mysterious Man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trexchef
HR- 3
trexchef

Missions of the Mysterious Man Empty
PostSubject: Missions of the Mysterious Man   Missions of the Mysterious Man Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:19 am

This dude I met in the forest here promised a pretty nice armor set for a great jaggi. Do I believe him? No. But I can never turn down a hunt. Besides, it'll look good on my kills list.
I opened the gate leading to the forest. Some Kelbi were prancing around, screeching, looking spooked. What could be wrong? Then, a great jaggi turned the corner and scooped one of the kelbi into his gargantuan mouth. This could be my chance to attack!
I sheathed my Lightning Knife and scurried behind it. I could probably sever the tail, carve off a scale or two before it attacked back, or I could leap on it and hack away...I choose the hacking ofcourse!
I grab onto the tail and heave myself onto his back. I start slashing at its frills, sending shreds of skin flying. It roared as I hacked harder, trying to shake me off. Then the unthinkable happened.
It flipped me into the air, opened its mouth and slid down its throut! I was in the stomach. Acid made my skin tingle. I was about to be digested! I slashed around, eventually opening the stomach, spilling me out and the gored kelbi it just ate. The jaggi fell to the ground with loud thud.
I carved the Kings Frill, a Great Jaggi Hide and a wyvern fang. Finally, it's dead. Now to deliver the supplies. I went over to the delivery box by the hunting camp and placed the materials in the box. Hopefully that man will keep his promise...or I'm after him.
"Hi there! I see you killed the jaggi I requested." I looked behind me to see the scruffy looking man behind me, holding a jaggi armor set.
"The materials are all here! Thank you!" he says as he hands me the armor and takes the supplies.
"Say, what do you use those jaggi materials I got you for anyways?" i say suspiciously.
"You'll learn someday Ewan...Someday." The man disappears from view as he strides over the hills. What a weirdo. Atleast I got his armor!
Back to top Go down
trexchef
HR- 3
trexchef

PostSubject: Re: Missions of the Mysterious Man   Missions of the Mysterious Man Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:58 pm

The forest outside moga village has a small oceanic area. That ugly dude wants me to hunt some water monsters, like royal ludroth and plesioth. i dove into the beautiful blue water. Epioth swam freely among the rock pillars. some rock pillars were shattered; probobly by a Lagiacrus battle...but that pillare still has dust floating around it...that means its still here. anyways, i finally spotted what I was looking for: a royal ludroth, chasing a school of fish. i drew my blade and slashed its spongy mane. it roared in pain, thrashing its tail wildly at me. it nailed me in the waist, pretty dang hard.

Damage:
Ewan: 11%

I stunned it with my electro grenade, sizzling its mane and stunning it in place. I chopped its tail in half. while it was stunned, i quickly carved off two scales from the severed tail and braced for its next attack. it blew a jet of water on me, sending me flying into one of the pillars.

Damage:
Ewan: 32%

With one great blow to the head, it floated to the top of the water, dead and carving ready. i carved off these materials: R. Ludroth Mane x1, Fine Pelt x1, Spongy Hide x1

Now, to look for the Plesioth...
Back to top Go down
trexchef
HR- 3
trexchef

PostSubject: Re: Missions of the Mysterious Man   Missions of the Mysterious Man Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:44 pm

I went through a large crevice, reavealing a massively deep pool water with an arch of rock in the middle. It was circling somthing glowing in the mud...a gobul!!!
It blasted out of the sand, biting the plesioths fin off. While they were occupied, a carved obtaining a plesioth fin. I quietly swam behind the gobul busy fighting the plesioth. I readied my all new Snowy Great Sword++
and severed the tail. I carved it gaing a gobul spike. It bashed me away with its lantern, briefly dazing me.

Damage:
Ewan: 41%

I swam under its belly and began powerfully slashing it. It was vulnerable, and so took more damage. It tried to escape, but a hit its lantern, crushing it. It burst white light, causing it to be stunned by its own flash. With one final sweep, i obliterated it. I carved it, and got these: gobul lantern x1, gobul spike x2, gobul hide x1.
Now the plesioth. I struck the plesioth in the head, stunning it. I slashed off the other fin and carved, getting a second plesioth fin. I severed the tail, getting yet another fin. It was unable to swim. I crushed its side and carved the beast, getting these items: Plesioth Scale x2, Plesioth Pelt x3.
I turned back to shore. Phew! I didn't see the lagiacrus! When I got onto shore, I was shocked: a monoblos was standing before me, enraged. How are all these monsters here!?
Back to top Go down
trexchef
HR- 3
trexchef

PostSubject: Re: Missions of the Mysterious Man   Missions of the Mysterious Man Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:42 pm

The monoblos tried to stab me with his horn, but ileaped out of the way. He was still furiously jabbing at me with with it. I ran in front of a large a boulder. I hope this works! It charged at me, full force. I leaped out of the way. Its horn bashed into the boulder causing the beast to get stuck. I slashed the beast massive head several times. It didn't do very much good. It broke free and struch me with its horn.

Damage:
Ewan: 67%

Wow! This is the strongest monster i've ever fought!! Just when it was about to charge again, a jagged bladed arrow struck the blos's head. It was that weirdo guy! Who knew he could bowgun so well!
"Go for the tail!" he shouted. He distracted the monster by shooting several bladed arrows at it. I snuck up behind it, readied my great sword, and struck the tail several times. It was still in tact! The blos struck the man with his horn.

Damage:
Man: 46%

That's it! Time to finish it! I leaped onto its back, and plunged my blade into it. It did considerable damage. It bashed me off by hitting me off his back with his tail. We both took damage considering he hit himself pretty hard!

Damage:
Ewan: 89%

I couldn't take another hit! The man constructed a pit trap.
"Over here!" he yelled. i ran behind the trap. The creature followed me, tumbling into the hole. Let's end it! We both continuously damaged the head, him shooting the horn, me hitting the back of the head. It took so much damage that it was incredibly weak. It couldn't get out of the pit. With one final blow, we destroyed the creature.
"Well done! Now nothing can disturb me in my work... come back here tomorrow for a surprise..." he chuckled to him self as he carved the monoblos and took my materials. What could he possibly be wanting me to do tomorrow that would involve killing off so many monsters? I'll find out soon i guess...
Back to top Go down
trexchef
HR- 3
trexchef

PostSubject: Re: Missions of the Mysterious Man   Missions of the Mysterious Man Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Well i'm here. The dude takes out a flute and plays a small ten note toon...that's it. A stupid song played by the water.......SPLASH!!! It was a mythos monster!!
"Finally, my plans are complete! The lagiaran will have very little competion to face while he destroys your forest!"
"You're a follower of fatalis!!" I screamed as i struck the man with my great sword. He was sent flying into the water.
"KILL HIM!! KILL HIM NOW YOU OVERGROWN LIZARD!!" the man shouted...uh oh...
Back to top Go down
trexchef
HR- 3
trexchef

PostSubject: Re: Missions of the Mysterious Man   Missions of the Mysterious Man Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:28 pm

I slashed down my great sword, barely scratching it. The lagiaran fired a lightning ball at me, but I deflected it with my blade. I activated my charge attack...LASER SLASH!! It was sent tumbling into one of the boulders on the beach.

If anyone wants to help...HELP!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missions of the Mysterious Man   Missions of the Mysterious Man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missions of the Mysterious Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Places :: Enviroment :: Forest & Hills-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com