Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
    Tobakado (891)
    Crystal Berserk    Vote_lcapCrystal Berserk    Voting_barCrystal Berserk    Vote_rcap 
    Mehaha (765)
    Crystal Berserk    Vote_lcapCrystal Berserk    Voting_barCrystal Berserk    Vote_rcap 
    Black Lagoon (615)
    Abel X (349)
    Monsters (319)
    Razor (298)
    Drakina (220)
    ScottishSamurai (163)
    TokyoBabe (146)
    gladupan (138)
    Disclaimer
    This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
    Administrators
    Tobakado
    Mehaha
    Merrow
    Moderators
    Monsters
    Reks
    Facebook

Crystal Berserk

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:09 pm

Name: Crystal Berserk

Requirements: Catalyst (with purecrystal), biomechanical armor and claw.

Description and effect: the inner energy of the hunter and the purecrystal is liberated using the capacities of the biomechanical armor and the catalyst, this raises the strength, speed and resistance of the hunter to a level beyond human possibilities, while on this mode the energy is fired from the hunters body and turns immediately into crystal, tearing near things because of the shards or crystallizing them, but because of the overload of energy the hunter takes a high level of damage that can tear his mussels and insides and cause faint (only when damage is over 40%), this mode can only be switched of with a collapse technique, there are several collapse techniques:

Collapse technique: "brand new star": all the energy in the hunters body is fired from the hunters body in the form of a powerful energy wave, the fault of energy makes the chain reaction produced by the catalyst.

Collapse technique: "Longinus": all the energy is concentrated in the claw and fired in the form of a very long-ranged crystallizing ray.

Collapse technique: "Meteora X": all the energy is concentrated on the claw, the hunter jumps as high as he cans, and aiming to his objective, he falls, punching his objective, if this is hit (and has a small or medium size), all the energy is transmitted to it, causing vibration so strong, that its destroyed (this is based in the physical law that an object is as strong as the weakest point of it, and because the vibration this is destroyed and the object is weakened and the vibration destroys the new weakest point and on an on until complete destruction in seconds), if the hunter hits the ground, there would be a explosion and a rain of shards would be thrown.

It requires 3 posts to get enough energy and the state isn't damaging for 2 posts, then it makes a 6% of damage for another 3 posts, faint can occur on the 5th post on this state, the collapse technique needs 2 posts to charge before automatically fired (technique can be chosen and the hunter can move and carry on with whatever he is doing at the moment while charging) needs 2 posts before starting energy charge again.

Last edited by Abel X on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:23 am; edited 3 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Not too sure what to say about this... I'll wait for another mod to look at it sorry. If you watch Naruto it reminds me of a crystal variations of the eight gates. But meh.
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:23 pm

No, I don't watch naruto, but if you pay attention it's inspired in the crystal uragaan, created by me, when I created both I had on mind that I wanted them to be something that put into pressure while in combat, and, because I like a lot things related with crystals (to many FF maybe? lol, never) I mixed it and this is the result, but I admit that, after seaking for that thing about the eight doors, it pretty similar, (but it wasn't inspired on it), what I wanted with this mode was variety, so when a certain material is used to catalize, a certain effects happen, and if other material is used, then the effects change.
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Oh... The thing is besides my comparison I'm still not too sure what to make of it. It seems REALLY advanced but close to being balanced. So I'm unsure so I'm just waiting to see another Mods opinion on it.
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:39 am

Well, if you have any idea to make it more balanced i would be glad to hear it, one think that comes to my mind is that the hunter could take a 3% in the first five posts after activation.
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:12 pm

It seems okay just a bit advanced... I'll ask BL if he's cool with it. If he see's something he doesn't like than we can work from there.

Mainly because Human possibilities in a world where we weild hammers the size of boulders is very different from what RL human possibilities are.
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:38 pm

mmmm... yep, you are right. Ask BL, now he is online (like me (and you))
    Back to top Go down
    Black Lagoon
    Moderators
    Black Lagoon

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:04 pm

tbh, I Dont Think That A Human Could Handle So Much power, Within Him/Her, Maybe If It Was A little Less... 'Powerful' Then I Think Personally It Would Be Fine <--Just My opinion Though Guys Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:34 pm

I saw the "May cause death or fainting" thing in there. But that doesn't happen till the 9th post. So that's a sustained boost. Maybe if the no damage thing ended after the 2nd post and the 5 post is where you fainted or god forbid died. Also keep in mind that if you were seriously injured before this that it'll definitely kill you.
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:35 pm

yeah, I will put the damage start at the second post and it would be a 6% each post, also I will put the faint limit at the seventh post but death only will occur when over a 85% damage. That should do it.

Oh and BL, you are wright, a human can handle all that power safely, that's why he takes every post a 5% and death may occur. But I'm glad to hear your opinion.
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:48 pm

I meant that the total number of posts you can use this for would be around 5 since it is a powerful ability...
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:27 pm

I've also augmented the amount of energy needed to use it to seven.
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:20 pm

it's this approved, or I have to change it even more?
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:22 pm

The thing is we do PvP is this forum so I would like to see the actual number of posts you can use this for to be dropped down to 5 or so... Because something like this in PvP can easily be bugged.
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:03 pm

with 7 post until I charge it, another seven to use it and 4 to recover, I need 18 posts to use it once (assuming that I don't finish the technique before the 7th post using the technique).

I could add another turn to recover...
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:12 pm

You could do a 3 post charge, 5 post usage and 2 to recover. You drop 8 posts and can still use it for a decent amount of time. A single technique isn't supposed to be a game ender. Rather how they are used and why.
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:58 pm

Hmmmm... yeah, good idea, but then I will quite the possibility of death and faint will only occur when damage is above 75%
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Um... Maybe if you kept fainting then maybe... I'd ask BL again after that...
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:21 am

I will put faint at 40% damage.
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:59 pm

Accepted but under heavy watch...
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Thank you!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Crystal Berserk    Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Crystal Berserk    Crystal Berserk    Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Berserk
    Page 1 of 1