Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Mode Change Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Mode Change Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Mode Change Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Mode Change Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Mode Change Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Mode Change Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Mode Change Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Mode Change Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Mode Change Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
Mode Change Vote_lcapMode Change Voting_barMode Change Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Mode Change

Go down 
+2
Ruikuni
Yukoness
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukoness
HR- 1

Mode Change Empty
PostSubject: Mode Change   Mode Change Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:47 am

Name: Mode Change

Requirements: Any Switch Axe can do this not real requirements only it has a three post time limit and a two post recharge before being able to use it again.

Description: Basically the other blade flips over to the other side and the Switch Axe becomes a Greatsword like weapon charged with special energy.

Effects: The affects of mode change vary on the type of switch axe used as some have an elemental effect and others a status effect. In the case of Yuko her Switchacxe is special in that, even though it is at its basic stage it has a 1% percent chance to stun the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Ruikuni
HR- 4
Ruikuni

Mode Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mode Change   Mode Change Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Not with the moderation team.. just giving my personal view.

This seems to pretain to all Switch Axes. My character, Elki, is also a SA user. And I would think it a bit unfair if it took 5 posts just to switch from axe mode to sword mode. Though I do like this as I forgot to add it myself. I would rather like to see this as a 1 post wait time. It would be more practical for the RP.
Back to top Go down
Yukoness
HR- 1

Mode Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mode Change   Mode Change Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Hmmm? No no you dont understand. As in. Three posts is the time limit that a Switchaxe can be used in sword form because sword form is basically a faster and just as strong Great Sword and it takes 2 post for it to recharge before you are able to use sword form again. Its kind of fair because its not like the Axe form is weak or anything it functions just like a longsword with the mode change being an added bonus
Back to top Go down
Ruikuni
HR- 4
Ruikuni

Mode Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mode Change   Mode Change Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:26 pm

Oh ok I didn't understand that little part there.. Ok I Accept..

Hopefully Toba or Araska comes around to approve it
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

Mode Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mode Change   Mode Change Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Im waiting on BL to give his two cents... he is a mod in training after all...
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

Mode Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mode Change   Mode Change Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:34 pm

I'd say that it'd change to a long sword type weapon with the power of a great sword instead of a just a great sword. this is only because great swordr are huge and really heavy where as longswords are big-ish weapons with easy movement
Back to top Go down
Yukoness
HR- 1

Mode Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mode Change   Mode Change Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:16 pm

Yeah but you see thats why Switch axes are unique. They play as a Long sword weapon already. And that is why Sword mode is limited. And Sword mode Switch Axes are huge. Huge enough that in the game when you swing them your characters body is dragged along with the blade
Back to top Go down
Metis
HR- 3
Metis

Mode Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mode Change   Mode Change Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:23 pm

When a switch axe is in sword mode, it looks just like a great sword. It also is used like one, except you can't block. I also think you can't use the greatsword's charge attack, but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ruikuni
HR- 4
Ruikuni

Mode Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mode Change   Mode Change Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:26 am

Technically Sword mode makes movement seem like a GS... but the combos used are much faster and much more powerful. I can understand the three post usage and two post recharge. Also there should be a reload option as well to give a 1 post wait time. Seeing as the SA can be reloaded which takes time. But it can only be used as long as there are enough phials (Limit 2 or 3 Phials per quest). What do you think Yuko?
Back to top Go down
Yukoness
HR- 1

Mode Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mode Change   Mode Change Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:16 pm

I think thats a awesome idea Rui. Yeah that'll work.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

Mode Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mode Change   Mode Change Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:10 pm

Well it seems like it was all worked out and I see no Issues so unless someone of higher rank burns me down I say approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mode Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mode Change   Mode Change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mode Change
Page 1 of 1