Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Heavenly Shield.  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Heavenly Shield.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Heavenly Shield.  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Heavenly Shield.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Heavenly Shield.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Heavenly Shield.  Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Heavenly Shield.  Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Heavenly Shield.  Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Heavenly Shield.  Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
Heavenly Shield.  Vote_lcapHeavenly Shield.  Voting_barHeavenly Shield.  Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
Heavenly Shield.  Vote_lcapHeavenly Shield.  Voting_barHeavenly Shield.  Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Heavenly Shield.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Metis
HR- 3
Metis

Heavenly Shield.  Empty
PostSubject: Heavenly Shield.    Heavenly Shield.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:18 am

Name: Heavenly Shield

Requirements: A proper shield and armour. (The shield has to be very large and the armour has to be specialized in order to take the stance and withstand the shock from heavy blows without injury.) The stance takes a few seconds to enter and exit.

Description: Assume a defensive stance with your tower shield in front of you. Armour locks into place and digs into the ground. Allows hunter to withstand mighty blows, even greater than the protection a great shield normally offers.

Effects: Instead of merely protecting the hunter, this defensive stance stops the attack out flat. Even stopping or slowing a wyvern's charge. Of course, the hunter cannot move or attack while she is in this stance. Used primarily to protect comrades, and create openings for them to attack.

Back to top Go down
Araska
HR- 4
Araska

Heavenly Shield.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Shield.    Heavenly Shield.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:28 am

Alright, I like it. I say approved.
Back to top Go down

Heavenly Shield.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation :: Custom Creation. :: Approved Creation-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com