Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAn Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Voting_barAn Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAn Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Voting_barAn Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)

Go down 
+7
Ruikuni
Merrow
Monsters
Mehaha
VivaLaCult
Black Lagoon
Tobakado
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult
HR- 4

An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:11 am

Sihydan sighed as the group grew, "Another guy?" he asked in dissatisfaction. "What a drag." he said as he let go of his weapon and placed his hands on the top of his head. "We need to get some good looking women to start following us around." he mumbled under his breath as he kept his position in the line of hunters that was now walking through the jungle.

(Orange is kinda hard to read lol.)
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:35 am

Even though he was generally accepted though with some hesitation he was a bit relieved... Yet insulted. "Wuh no honor among thieves? My mother was a VERY honorable woman. She even works for a royal court! Stop spouting non-sense. Anyways it's more beneficial to have colleges and that's my guarantee that I won't be stealing from you. Otherwise I would have picked you all off one by one." He said. "I only lie when necessary."

"Also I'm not walking in the front... I'll be walking in the middle. Look at who's leading the group... My momma always said a beautiful face invites disaster but so does having your back to the enemy. The center is the safest so that's where I'll be. My armor is suited for Colosseum matches against people not monsters." He said. He was generally serious but also he was walking in the middle because he hated being ordered around.
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:05 pm

Kiya looked straight into the theifs eyes, 'Right, i, myself have a little bit of trust for you but... You can walk infront next to me, that way i can keep an eye on you and lead the way.' Kiya started to power walk through the rest of the forest. 'come on guys, we have lost time we need to move quick from now on!' she still held her sword in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:00 pm

(sry for the delay 21st birthday last friday DRUUUUUUNK)

Tobakado moved behind him. Sword in front, defending against him. "Right so you'll steal my stuff and run? HA good one. I should turn you into the Guild Officials now. It's a good thing I don't have anything to back up my claims other than word of mouth. You should be happy about that. But you want to be in the middle, Fine I'll be behind you. And believe me I will be watching you like a Garuga ready to strike."

Merrow put his greatsword on his shoulder. Even with it's huge weight, he was able to keep a casual walk with it. The footsteps behind him made indentations from sinking into the ground. It was a miracle to not buckle over.

Xyron only walked forward with the group. Hammer on the ready.
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
VivaLaCult
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Sihydan kept silent, he preferred it that way. He walked in the center of the group with no problem, it was easy without the title of a thief floating above his head. Sihydan's hand still lay rested on the handle of his lightweight sword wary and ready for anything. "This is taking far too long, why can't we get there already? he thought to himself as he began to yawn.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:52 pm

OOC:No homo as I am just sticking to character LoL...

IC:Ogre looked at Kiya "Wow... A pretty girl wants to walk alongside me. Is today my lucky day? After we kill the baddy how do you feel about grabbing a bite to eat? I make a mean soup-" Then Tobakado interrupted. "Look dude... If I was gonna do anything I would have killed ya when ya first entered the forest. All yur guards were down and I could have easily gotten to yur throat. Plus I'm more than faster than anyone here. I don't have to be stronger I only need to get yur throat. For those of you whom didn't notice I was in the tree with tea leaves." He said agitated. This guy was getting in the way of him talking to a girl which he hated. "Shit shit shit... I'm a friend not a foe damn it! Stop being a wuss!" He said. He slunk to the center. After yelling like that he wouldn't be able to have a calm talk with Kiya. With his head down he was ready to move "Are we going yet..."
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:25 pm

Kiya Listened to every word that was said. 'Cool it guys, Lets just focus on our main objective here, which is to find this murder, Okay?' She picked up the pace and walked in silence. After walking for about 10 - 15 mins of silence, there was the sound of rushing water. 'Guys, we are nearly there, we just need to cross the river, then trek for 5 - 10 mins which then, it'll be in our sights!' There was one problem, there was only a thin, narrow log to use as a bridge.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Tobakado laughed at the bridge, aware of the abilities of Merrow and Xyron, "Don't worry, We'll make our own bridge!" Almost as if they read each others mind, Merrow and Xyron walked up to the nearest huge tree. Merrow readied his weapon holding it far behind him. He yet out a ferocious roar that would scare away a bulldrome, and swung at the tree. He did not cut allthe way through, but Xyron took some distance to let Merrow take the first hit. He held his hammer low, running at it. When he was in striking distance, he lifted the hammer above his head and yelled swinging at the tree. It started to lean over the bridge. There was wood splintering as it leaned more and more. Merrow kneeled and rested the handle on his shoulder. He then used his massive leg strength to push the handle up, applying leverage to the tree. With a loud splintering and thud. The tree toppled.

"See, I told ya!" Tobakado said.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:07 am

Sihydan shook his head at the unnecessary feat of strength. "Nothing can ever be simple with you guys." he said with a smile as he walked across the smaller bridge, if nothing else to prove a point. "Let's just hope your battle shouts don't attract something larger than a Bulldrome" he said as he wagged his finger waiting for the others to cross over the water as well.

"But I think we should be just fine." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Ogre looked at the group... Wow a second ago they were trying to be tough but now their more like comedic relief. "Um... Weird... Really weird." He spouted. He crossed the bridge and was clear across. "Hmm we never did find that Bulldrome. But I can see an equivalent in IQ... Hehehe" he cackled while continuing on.
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Kiya stood there, watching in amazement. 'Wow!, nice work guys. I love men that work hard!' she giggled to her self. 'Right onwards we go!' Kiya lead the group over the manmade bridge and through the last bit of jungle. Looking out to a huge deserty plain the village 'Gateway' stood there. 'Guys quickly we are there!' Kiya became excited!
Back to top Go down
Merrow
HR- 4
Merrow

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:58 pm

"Unnecessary or no, it beats trying to traverse a narrow bridge over a river." Merrow placed his sword on his back, into its sheath, "And it was helluva lot simpler than building a new one."
Back to top Go down
Monsters
Moderators
Monsters

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:26 pm

(MERROW WB anyhow I tried to RP your character as best as I could to your personality. Ultimately I kept him quiet to best not screw him up. *Passes RP control of Merrow to Merrow*)

As the group wandered into the desert area, there were wyvern's footprints nearby. It was fairly recent since the massacre at Tenepy, and yet the Wyverns footprints were still identifiable and not yet eroded. If one could identify the footprints, it would be one of a Diablos, a massive one at that. Off in the distance a small black silhouette dug into the ground, unaware of the group it tunneled away from the group, and more importantly away from Tenepy and they could get to the murderer faster.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Tobakado saw the wyvern in the distance. He assumed it was a Cephalos, but then he accounted the distance and thought of a cephadrome. He did not watch where he was going. He almost stumbled into the Diablos footprint. Xyron saw this and dropped his hammer to grab Tobakado's hand, bringing his balance back to normal.

"Thanks Xy." Tobakado said

"No problem." Xyron said nodding.

Tobakado looked at the footprint, realizing something.

"Phew, I almost fell into that chepalo... wait, No, thats not a cephalos foot..."

Xyron interrupted: "Diablos! That foul beast better be running or I am after it!"

Tobais kept quiet. He knew that if he told him where he saw the silhouette, they would not see him for months on end. He knew of his past, and he respected it. Intsead he walked onward to tenepey, "That's Tenepy correct?" He pointed to his guide.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:33 pm

(Skip me, not much for me to say, I am following.)
Back to top Go down
Ruikuni
HR- 4
Ruikuni

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:31 pm

It seemed as if the area was calling to her. Like a hypnotic vision that wished to be brought to life. Pulling in anything into itself as if it were a black hole. Nothing could escape.

Elki, however, found this as a village. Tenepy, another habitat among the beasts. Through out the area was nothing but desert and a few critters scuttling away from the young blademaster. She had just finished a gathering in the nearby area and was ready to hit the hay in town. But first she had to get through the desert and that seemed a bit difficult after she saw a terrifying sight.

A distance in front of her was a large flying wyvern. It boasted 2 rather large horns and hard-as-rock armor. It seemed to be unaware of her or it didn't really care as it burrowed into the desert sand. Elki had to collect herself as she couldn't breath for a few seconds. If something like that was in the area then she would be in trouble. All she had on her was her Steel Armor and Assault Axe and a few potions. None of them seemed worthy of damaging or defending against that kind of beast.

Elki now wondered what had happened as the village was rather close. Curiousity got the better of her as she ran without thinking towards Tenepy. Her only thought was wishing that no one was hurt.
Back to top Go down
TokyoBabe
High Rank Hunter
TokyoBabe

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:30 pm

Mayumi stood in the scorching hot sun at Tenepys gate, peaking around the corner while a Diablos roamed the plains. she had to move quietly so she didnt disturbed it. looking into Tenepy, 'its so quiet' she thought to herself. Pulling out her sword from its holder she slowly walked into Tenepy.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Razor stood in the center of the town both blades on his back hidden by his cloak, Sickle was high above the city out of sight above the thick gray clouds that seemed to hover over the town. It was large enough to hold 700 people and out of all the carnage 589 people remained, The dead were wrapped in silk cloths in respect and being laid in the ground high on the north side. The walls that had been barged through had been repaired and now two thick oak doors barred the way through all sides. However one gate was left open for people coming and going. Citizens of Tenepy looked to the young man in wonder and amazament as the savior of the village but they also knew they paid a price for there lives. They now worked the young mans forges but he was a kind Lord allowing them good food, hunting grounds, fresh water and reasonable working hours. A hidden warehouse that looked like a broken home was used to store the armor and weapons being made by the villagers.

Razor turned as the girl entered and a warm smile slid over the young mans handsome features as he walked forward playing a sweet spring melody to relax the girl. "Hello welcome to Tenepy I am Tadora the new guardian of the village and now the local bard, I am pleased to see you safely here. Razor A.K.A Tadora waved a small boy forward and greeted the young child with a friendly pat on the shoulder. "Marshel show our guest to the inn and make sure she has a warm place to sleep, hot food and good drink that's a lad. Tadora nodded his head in welcome as he walked outside and looked off towards the forest seeing a large group Tadora smiled waving before walking inside and gathering 12 men. "There are more travelers coming quite a bunch by the looks of it, Set up rooms at the inn and tell Marla we will be needing lots of food and good drink a long journey deserves a proper break. Tadora walked over to one of the workers and nodded his head in respect to a man who lost everything, Secretly Razor despised these people and there weak ways but he had to be friendly for the sake of his master and his allies.

Last edited by Razor on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Ugh fine).
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:31 pm

(I planned on getting Maya's lance at one point... thx)

Tobakado nodded at Razor/Tadora, "Pleased to meet you Tadora, We have come from the guild in search of a serial killer that was reported in this area. Have you heard anything of the sorts? We have come to apprehend him." Of course Tobakado was talking about Maya's merciless killing but he had no idea what he was doing or how well armed she was.

Xyron started to follow the boy, "Yea, I could use a break." He looked at the reconstruction and saw that it was destroyed at one point, "Hey what happened over there? It looked like there was some sort of struggle. Was it that madman?
Back to top Go down
Merrow
HR- 4
Merrow

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:43 pm

((Auroros already defeated Razor and returned Maya's weapon to her.))
Merrow walked around feeling very disinterested in his surroundings. Seemed like a large party trying to find one man. This piqued his interests as he thought for a moment. That could mean the man was very dangerous and actually rather worthy of their combined skill. As he kept lost in his thoughts he made his way to the tavern to get his fill of ale.
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Kiya waited at the back of the group this time, she had done her part. all she had to do now was to protect herself and her fellow comrades. she held her sword in her hand ready for a surprise ambush that could appear

(nothing more to say)
Back to top Go down
Metis
HR- 3
Metis

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:18 am

It was still pretty early in the morning, and Ariadne lounged on the balcony of the manor she was staying at. She had taken a vacation from guild duties, traveling many places to study many things including the art of the lance. She was spending the last weeks of her vacation, however, relaxing in a small village her family owned a large manor in. she was accustomed to all the hustle and bustle of the city, but she liked to enjoy a little peace and quiet every now and then too. She brought her cup of tea to her lips and took a sip. It was a nice day, just enough clouds that you could see just enough sun. The sunlight lit up her face, and made her long golden blonde hair shine. It brightened her blue eyes and made them seem like quivering pools of crystalline water. She was dressed in loose clothing; she had not left her bedroom yet today. An emerald green silk tunic lay loosely across her breasts, falling down past her matching pants. It seemed the time of her wearing such light clothing was coming to an end sooner than she thought though.

There was a knock on her bedroom door. Unusual at this hour, she already had her breakfast. “Yes?” She invited the knocker in. The heavy door opened, revealing her servant. He was a native to the town, with dark skin and darker eyes. “We have received an urgent message for you, from the guild.” He spoke softly, but in a deep voice. “The guild? They know I am not available yet. What do they want with me?” She got up and strode towards her servant. He produced a scroll, offering it out for Ariadne. “It seems there’s an emergency they need experienced hunters for, and it is not far from us. The details are in that scroll.” Ariadne took the scroll and unfurled. She didn’t know what to expect, but she certainly wasn’t pleased with its contents. A murderer? Monsters were one thing. They are only animals, living as their instinct tells them to. Ariadne slew monsters because it is often necessary to protect innocent lives, but she bears no ill will towards the beasts themselves. A human taking the lives of humans is unforgivable. To be fully aware of what life is, and to steal it from someone else….there can be no excuse. Despite her hate for such villains Ariadne had never been on this kind of mission before. She used heavy armour and a mighty lance not suited for combat with a person. There were plenty of other guild members better suited for criminal bounties, and some that took great joy in them. Mostly those that walk closer to the line between good and evil. She wished she knew more, but the summons was actually sparse on details. She let out a heavy sigh and rolled the scroll back up. “Make ready for my leave. I must set out immediately.”

The Ariadne that walked strode through the streets of Tenepy was much different from the woman that lounged in her manor. Ariadne was a tall and fit woman, but now she was a giant among normal men. Her heavy alloy armour shone bright in the sun, ornate designs put seamlessly into it. Her helm rests on her forehead, small decorative wings raised on the headband that kept it on her head and kept her long hair behind her. Her lance and mighty tower shield with its distinctive design of downward-pointing crossed swords with angel’s wings on her back. The sunlight passed through the jewels of her guild saber and made them radiate their distinctive colors. She clattered with every step. People stopped to look at her as she traveled through the streets. Ariadne couldn’t be sure whether it was because hunters were an unusual site here, her foreign appearance, or just because of the racket she made while walking in her armour. Ariadne looked back at the people though. They had rebuilt much, but Ariadne could see the loss in their eyes. If traveling at a quick pace this town was less than a day’s travel from the Williames manor, but a horrible crime occurred here without her even knowing. She grieved for their loss, and for not protecting them. She wiped the grief off her face though, she was approaching the inn the citizens had directed her to when she asked about a group of hunters. It won’t do any good to bring the morale of her comrades down, she must be bright as the sun.

She was surprised by how many hunters were there when she walked inside the inn. Were they all needed fro one murderer? She didn’t recognize any familiar faces. Chances are at least some of them would know who she was though, if they were from the guild. Her reputation often preceded her, she was well known within the guild and her huge one-of-a-kind shield was a dead give away that she was the “Heavenly Shield” of the guild. Not to mention her obviously foreign appearance. “Hail, fellow hunters.” She said with a friendly smile on her face. She spoke deliberately, and she had a strange lilting accent. “I have been sent to help. I am called Ariadne. Who is the leader of this group?”
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:32 pm

Tobakado raised a greeting hand, "I am the highest ranking Hunter of the Guild, Tobakado, but we haven't really established authority, we are mearly volunteers on this mission. I do believe I heard stories of you, Something... shield I forgot. I am from Pokke after all. Stories do stray the longer the distance, but anyhow have the news of the murderer traveled faster than us? The Guild is fast indeed."

Xyron nodded in response, "I am Xyron, the Rock of Dondruma. You must be a local here. Have you heard of some massacre here? I do see a bunch of damage in this town that is being reconstructed, can you tell us what happened?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Sihydan looked around he couldn't help but allow a grin to pass his face, even in all the dismay he couldn't help but think of the monster that had to have caused this destruction. "I hope it is a beast......and I hope it comes with a saddle." he thought to himself. Once he realized he was smiling he shook back to reality and stared down to the ground, catching up to Tobakado.

(It kinda sounds like I am going to rape the thing that destroyed this place.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next