Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Vote_lcapThe Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Voting_barThe Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Vote_lcapThe Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Voting_barThe Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Empty
PostSubject: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Approching the mountain base i check my equipment waiting for hunters to join. Equipped with a Gunlance i reload my shells and sit in camp.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:23 am

OOC:Kooni has a custom weapon... Think a combination of a smoke machine, incense burner and a steel bat. It sprays out incense and whatnot to inflist status buffs and status debuffs. All the info is in the APP. Basically he status buffed her and himself so as to avoid the cold.

IC:Cheva and Kooni walk with Kooni holding her stuff as usual. "Hohoho... I guess I would be frozen dead if not for you kid! Thanks." She said. He replied with "You could thank me by carrying your own stuff. Please!" She laughed and kept walking. She then spotted a little hunter at the camp. "Oh you alone here girl? Oh how sad... Oh well come with me. We'll find something to slice to bits." She had no intention of filling a bounty rather she wanted to see what hunted her and slice it up.
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:50 am

Kiya (Kiya The Lady Warrior) follows Cheva up some vines to a mountain ledge. Stood at a cave entrance a Cold breeze brushes past. shivering Kiya searches for something to keep her warm.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:14 am

OOC: Technically the large pack of swords she carries are all throwing knives. Also we have to wait for a mod using the monsters account to post up a creature for us to fight.

IC:Cheva grabbed her swords from Kooni. "I don't want the kid chiverin... The noise people make when they're cold's annoying."Hurry it up!" Kooni jumped to action. He pulled out his weapon. He quickly swung his bat-like weapon firing incense from the holes on its side. The incense would keep her warm in this temperature. "It's the least I can do" he said quickly.

Cheva looked around "So hun... What's ya name?" She had her hand on her newest sword Hatch Venom. The poisonous blade made from a Rathian.
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:26 pm

Walking from a bunch of vines holding Judgment in my had i say: "so what are we goin' to kill? whatever it may be I WANT IN!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Cheva laughed "We'll kill everything! If it breaths I'm cuttin it in half... I don't know about you. Your free to join at any time you like. Just don't get in my way. Or... I... Might just test Hatch Venom on you. Understood?" She spoke with much intensity. You could feel the willingness to kill in her voice. Almost as though she wanted a conflict. Not to be a disrespectful more or less just behaving with bloodlust.

Kooni just watched... Sorta creeped out as usual.
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:41 pm

Kiya pulled out her gunlance. with the gunlance in her left hand she spoke a quiet voice, 'Thanks for the warmth, I`m Kiya i have just joined this guild. you may think i have no experience but i did hunt time ago back in my home town'. Kiya looks up to the mountain top. Once again she speaks out 'according to the info i have there is a tigrex near the summit, the info could be wrong so if you want to leave you may.'
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:32 pm

"Oh?A guild hunter? Well I don't agree with tethering yourself to a guild. Too many don't kill those and don't kill these. Anyways this Tigrex... Are we goin to it or is it coming to us?" She said. She stretched letting her hand off of Hatch Venom. It was rather funny for her to be involved in this. She pictured the Tigrex popping out of nowhere.

Kooni then himself broke his silence and began to speak. However it was all just him blabbering about the hunt and the Tigrex. "Damn... I didn't bring the necessary tools to fight a Tigrex. Which incenses do I have... Ugh so many decisions." He didn't mean to but he probably came off as a little nerdy. Anyways his talking became nothing but mumbles now.

"Sorry if I seem a bit mean..." Said Cheva. "However I'm not the one in the group to be afraid of. And yet still I'm friends with the little Judas hahaha. What that says about me... I don't know. I'm just rambling."
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:43 pm

'we will go to the tigrex.' Kiya looked down. 'if you need anything i have spare items' kiya puts her gunlance away and looks at cheva with exitement.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:34 pm

"Hehehe I'm good... What about you Kooni? Free is free?" She said. Kooni looked up "No I'm fine... Just stuck ya know... Thinkin. What incense and oil combination would be best here." He replied. She typically didn't use any items beyond her swords. Which is why teaming with Kooni was so helpful. His rings armor skills and his rings ability to share his armor skills made him invaluable to her. However this wan't the reason she kept him around. She needed a good packmule.
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:20 pm

kiya enters the cave. as she scans the area something catches her eye. slowly she walks over to it. she routes through her bag and pulls out a gold pickaxe (mega pickaxe). kiya turn her head to the cave entrance 'sorry but i need this for my gunlance' she turns back round and starts mining.

Kiya obtains 2 Machalite ore
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:33 pm

OOC:Cheva style of combat resembles Mifune from Soul Eater.

IC:Cheva looked about she didn't care. "It's okay I'm looking for Ice Crystals. So don't worry about it. However I might need some of those as well. So I get extras I plan on foraging new swords." She said. Kooni didn't say anything but he was a bit nervous. They were getting too comfortable in that cave.
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:53 pm

she replied 'okay we will finish up here and go and search for the Tigrex' Kiya puts her Machalite in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:20 am

She twiddled her fingers on her blade. As bats began to fly about the air she was getting annoyed. "Yeah lets go look for it... Damn bats." She drew her sword she really wanted to use Hatch Venom. She began swinging her blade she just slightly clipping the very edge of their wings. The cut would be barely noticeable. However even from grazes as slight as paper cuts the bats were dropping like flies. Each one dead from the blades horrible poison.
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Kiya advanced thought the, what seemed like endless caves in search of the tigrex.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:08 pm

OOC:If by the 13th the other mods don't get involved I'll post as the Tigrex...

IC:Cheva looked at the bats... This was getting no where. She was annoyed that there was no action going on. "Boring boring boring" She said. She was hoping for Kooni to get involved and say something as well. However her merely stood quiet staring at the other two.
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:35 pm

OOC: i know i have only recently joined but is it possible for me to play as some monsters or do you have to be a mod?

IC: finally exiting the cave snow fell onto kiya. her long blue hair clearly stood out from the white, snow covered ground. Kiya felt the exitement as she knows the Tigrex is close.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:31 pm

OOC:Not if they were custom monsters made by you... Which is as simple as making a normal monster with color variations... However the template standards are higher...

IC:The ground rumbled... Only slightly. The Air changed... Only slightly. Danger was around in the air. It gave an ominous chill "Don't relax girly." Cheva had an air of seriousness. Kooni grabbed his incense hammer. They were both getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:45 pm

OOC: Kiya's gunlance is a prototype. it has an electrical discharge and the ability to paralyse when upgraded. it is capable of firing LV 2 spread shots

IC: Kiya becomes cautious she slowly grabs her gunlance getting ready to block any attack.
Back to top Go down
Monsters
Moderators
Monsters

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:12 am

OOC: mehaha sry for the wait.

IC: the tigrex looked from above, from the top of the mountain. It was hungry and all possible preys was nowhere to be found. The only food available was the hunting party. The tigrex jumped down plummed on top of the hunters and wether or not they dodged, the tigrex reared back and let forth an explosive roar.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:06 pm

OOC: I was worried for a bit but no problems brotha...

IC: They heard its powerful wings in the wind. As they looked up they got ready. Cheva rather than dodge threw her sword container into the air. All the swords would come down blade first planting themselves into the ground. But before this happened Kooni let loose a powerful blast of incense. It pushed him off to the side and out of the way. The blast also hit with incense giving her and pushing her out of the way. They were on the sides of it and made sure to take cover. Being to it sides allowed them to dodge the roar however they still needed to avoid debris.
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Kiya dived out the way only escaping by inches. she quickly got back up off the ground only to see the Tigrex standing tall on its two front legs. Kiya ducked down covering her ears from its dreadful roar.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:52 pm

Cheva looked at Kooni and jumped in his direction. He stuck out his incense hammer and she landed on it. She had two swords in hand. The maneuver performed earlier would be recycled. The incense shot Cheva flying at the beasts face. With hatch venom in hand she went for a spin maneuver similar to a double slash. The sword in her right would also make a cut. The strikes were aimed at different areas. The normal blade was aimed at the eyes the other at the jaw. The idea was that him focusing on the strike to the eye would allow the poisonous slash to succeed. And to poison it she was willing to get hit.
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:53 pm

Kiya pulled out her gunlance and pointed it at the Tigrex. she suddenly bursts out 'Watch your self guys!' she charges her gunlance. 'Wyvern fire!' the shells hit the Tigrex`s chest. Kiya slides back from the force of explosion.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:55 am

OOC: I'm sorry it's happening again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'   The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Wyvern 'Tigrex'
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next