Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
Sihydan, The Rider. Vote_lcapSihydan, The Rider. Voting_barSihydan, The Rider. Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
Sihydan, The Rider. Vote_lcapSihydan, The Rider. Voting_barSihydan, The Rider. Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Sihydan, The Rider.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult
HR- 4

Sihydan, The Rider. Empty
PostSubject: Sihydan, The Rider.   Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:40 am

Name:
Sihydan, The Rider.

Appearance:

Sihydan, The Rider. Killla10

Sihydan, The Rider. Grimmj11

Biographies:
As a small child Sihydan would climb anything he could reach, as a small child his dad took him on a hunting trip, a simple mission, just kill a few Popos, it all went horribly wrong when a Tigrex ambushed the father and son, on their return to camp, his father distracted the large beast long enough for Sihydan to escape. Sihydan has now grown to a hunter himself, he is known as the rider, because every monster he has killed he has ridden. Sihydan holds this title proudly, even known throughout Pokke village as the craziest hunter out there, ever since he rode his first Rathalos.

Kill Count:
1 Daiymo Hermitaur, 2 Yian Kut-Ku, 4 Velocidrome, 23 Velociprey, 10 Giaprey, 3 Blango, 25 Popo.

Riden Count:
2 Daiymo Hermitaur, 2 Yian Kut-Ku, 4 Velocidrome, 23 Velociprey, 10 Giaprey, 3 Blango, 25 Popo, 1 Rathalos

Weapon of Choice and Style:
Short Sword, and knives. He also carries grappling hooks made from Tigrex teeth he purchased, that he shoots from his wristbands, that allow him to mount animals.

Short Sword: Assassin's Dagger Poison element(Don't know if that exists) (Uses) Serpent Bite+(x2) (Does not use, only tries to improve right now)

Knives: 10 of each kind almost all the time.

Item: Black Orb (A device filled with glass spices, etc used to blind monsters....look in the created items)

Armor type: Velociprey(Light Clothes) uses the jaw from a Diablos for his face armor, that he carved from one of his Daiymo Hermaitaur kills, his other armor is very light (Essentially clothes) Velociprey armor.

Last edited by VivaLaCult☼ on Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
KeIl
HR- 4
KeIl

PostSubject: Re: Sihydan, The Rider.   Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:59 am

Fairly solid app, just a few points of interest/conflicts. First, i already mentioned to you the...problems...with "Riding" the wyverns. Its a great idea and all, but the Followers are already riding them. Yeah, they dont control ALL the wyverns, but as the site progresses, there should be more and more arriving.

The next thing I've noticed is that your kill count is fairly high. The admins all started with decent kills, but only because we needed to go ahead and make some Followers. And the kills are usually meant for actual wyverns, not Blangos, 'prey, or popos (lol). No biggie, just sayin Smile.

Tobakado is checking out the orb as I type, so check over there after you read this. So all in all, nothing major save for the riding thing. Love the creativity, but it's just a little too hard to incorporate. Sorry :'(
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: Sihydan, The Rider.   Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:34 pm

IT would still work as a background thing, my riding would just be less active as I fought Followers, also my kill count should be the same as Michaels.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Sihydan, The Rider.   Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Ok, are you implying that you like to attack from above the wyvern, thus making the kill easier? Are you saying that it is not a "Tame the animal" ride, but rather a "just get on top" riding? If so, that will be acceptable.
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
VivaLaCult
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: Sihydan, The Rider.   Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:31 pm

exactly...thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Sihydan, The Rider.   Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Ok that was a misunderstanding on my part. I apologize, I find that acceptable then. but Keil has this App.
Back to top Go down
KeIl
HR- 4
KeIl

PostSubject: Re: Sihydan, The Rider.   Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:56 pm

Ah, kk. That makes a lot more sense. I'm Just warning yoiu though, try riding a Wyvern that has a follower on it and you're gonna get your $#@+ kicked. If they are strong enough that the Wyverns let them ride, you dont have a chance in hand-to-hand combat.

Mike's kills are naturally higher than yours at the start 'cause Tobakado made him an admin. The admin's need a little headway to start off with.

Did Tobakado ever get to the orb?
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Sihydan, The Rider.   Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:13 pm

yes he failed to write that glass shards were in monsters eyes... it was barely approved
Back to top Go down
KeIl
HR- 4
KeIl

PostSubject: Re: Sihydan, The Rider.   Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:18 pm

Well i posted a little more to think about there. Check it out and if you like, I can go ahead and approve him.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Sihydan, The Rider.   Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:21 pm

it your approval here. I read and I agree.
Back to top Go down
KeIl
HR- 4
KeIl

PostSubject: Re: Sihydan, The Rider.   Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:23 pm

Approved then. Finally XD. Enjoi your Character!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sihydan, The Rider.   Sihydan, The Rider. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sihydan, The Rider.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation :: Characters Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Create a forum on Forumotion | Video games | Action | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com