Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Vote_lcapChat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Voting_barChat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Vote_lcapChat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Voting_barChat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Chat Thread... TRES! 3?

Go down 
+2
Abel X
Mehaha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
GuardianTempest
HR- 3
GuardianTempest

Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread... TRES! 3?   Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:39 pm

I'm back, with the seething rage of a Tigrex.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread... TRES! 3?   Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:04 am

and Im gone off to work for 6 hours Sad

And now Im back Razz
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread... TRES! 3?   Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:58 am

Then, if Toba approves, I will let you return and post in "As the harp sounds" before me.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread... TRES! 3?   Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:25 pm

I will. I did not expect your trip to be this short. I honestly thought you would be gone for months...
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread... TRES! 3?   Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:42 pm

Hey Toba, how about if we restart the storyline?
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread... TRES! 3?   Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Actually: start a new one, called the suspect or something. The last post you did there works well.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread... TRES! 3?   Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:07 pm

Hey, sorry for not being around here this weekend, I was traveling and I really couldn't post, also, today I won't be able to post since the connection is awful and it's very late :S.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread... TRES! 3?   Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:10 pm

alright, I understand IRL complications... Dont worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread... TRES! 3?   Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Ir hell complication what?
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread... TRES! 3?   Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:06 am

Internet (semi)fixed! I'm back!
Back to top Go down
GuardianTempest
HR- 3
GuardianTempest

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread... TRES! 3?   Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:37 pm

I'm back and my room's newly painted.

Now excuse me as I'll roar like a banshee-narga.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread... TRES! 3?   Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 am

I became a moderator dudes'n'bros =D!

Now tremble and praise me or you won't get anything approved!!! (lol, no, I'm not gonna do something like that, I'm only kidding you =P)
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread... TRES! 3?   Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Alright, in this thread well discuss about RPGH and the war from now on...

I've called you here because I need to explain you something... A pair of weeks ago, I agreed to a plan from Shu and Valk that basically consisted on killing me and Yubie in hopes of putting an end to this war and return Haven to it's original state, with four leaders of four independent countries... Thus, Azmara, Shu and Hotaru were going to rule Deion, Shinrei and Kyré...

However, from my conversations with them, I learnt that their intentions were far from that... They pretend to rule the three countries as a single one and conquer forge afterwards... And that was just to much. They crossed the line. Anyone that pretends to start another war anytime soon will have to get through me and all I have first, for I never wanted this... If my experience as a double country leader has taught me something, that is that no one should have so much power as me ever again. Thus, I want to stop them...

I would simply say "No" to their plans, but I fear that they would just attempt to take me down the hard way... Normally this wouldn't worry me, but without my weapons I don't know if I can defeat the three of them at the same time...

Thus, I ask for your help. I need you all to put an end to this never ending rush for power and make RPGH become what it was on the beginning, what it had always supposed to be... A laid-back site where everyone is friendly towards eachother... A site where people don't crave for more and more power, trying to surpass everyone else... A site where people just want to have fun with their friends.

What do you say?, Will the three of you help me?
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread... TRES! 3?   Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:04 pm

I told you time and time before, Help me on my Space race, and the person who contributes the most will EARN FORGE?

Forge is neutral in the War of Klavier VS shinrei... Im trying to RETIRE gunslinger, And Im in the late stages of it. I may keep the rank of Fraide, or OR I may give it away. You made a bad move IC to threaten Gunslinger, IC he hates powerhouses. Always had... Ended up editing my post to shoot at you :/ You will have to do a lot to earn it back.

Do this, And You will gain Forges Respect

http://rpg-haven.forumotion.com/t5686-code-b-forge-re-forge#63418

I have a couple more missions that need to be done, but it will be made when this is complete...
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread... TRES! 3?   Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:24 pm

We share objectives bro... I'm trying to retire as well... Or at least get a secondary paper for a while, just like the rest of the users... If I get Forge, it will be only to hand it to someone else, someone who has been long in the site and that is gifted for such a position... Carrie Akyla for example...

I'll do that mission however, and any other thing you want me to do... I wanna help you and I wanna earn Forge for Carrie. He'll be an excellent country leader.

But I'm that's not what I wanted to talk about, we are here to discuss abouta Valk and the FoD's plans... Do you realise that if you haven't retired before they accomplish their plans you'll be trapped in a war?, Or that if you manage to finish before them your successor will have to fight a war?, I don't know you, but I'm tired of this war... I don't even wanna think about the possibility of another one...
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread... TRES! 3?   Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:36 am

But I'm that's not what I wanted to talk about, we are here to discuss abouta Valk and the FoD's plans...

What exactly is that?

My successor is disposable. Honestly Gunslinger is cold like that. That is why he picked someone with both Schizophrenia and Alzheimer to be Excidio. So that way when he leaves, people can blame the Fall of Forge on bad leadership.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread... TRES! 3?   Chat Thread... TRES! 3? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread... TRES! 3?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4