Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Vote_lcapThe Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Voting_barThe Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Vote_lcapThe Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Voting_barThe Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!

Go down 
+3
Black Lagoon
Tobakado
Mehaha
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Empty
PostSubject: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Just talk about whatever comes to mind... ANYTHING [Within the rules of course LoL]

Anyways don't worry about spamming here either. So long as it isn't advertisements ETC it's perfectly acceptable to bring up here. Also don't be afraid by page numbers. You don't have to back read to join in. It's perfectly normal for chat threads to get to a hundred pages long sometimes as high as 1000. Though that's rare. Enough with my rambling.

Get ya chat on!
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:19 pm

I CLAIM FIRST RESPONSE!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:29 pm

LoL... So man what was up with your internet?
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:36 pm

For the longest time I sent verizon the money for my internet/phone bill but they just took the money and ran, causing my bill and service to be overdue by 8 months. soon they cut off both services because im "overdue." but i have went to a verizon building to pay it up. couple hateful phone calls later and lawsuits threats on both sides, I decided to go with frontier service. and now my internet is back!
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Hell yeah... Gotta say... Lawsuits... Very very gangsta!

But yeah congrats.

How's life been treatin ya though?

Side-Note:Black told me about something we missed before."you have not got the 'great forest' in the enviroment list i was just wondering if you might add it on." To quote her directly.

I'm not sure if forest and hills would classify itself as both great forest and a type of hillside forest.

Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Just saying i am a male with female rp character XD
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:31 pm

I do the same... I also prefer using female characters in games... That however is because the quality is usually better...
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:02 pm

i try to be even with male/female rp stats. mainly to avoid gender speculation.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:24 am

Valid point... I meant quality as in the graphics. Don't know why but females typically have better character models... And most of the males look more generic than than the females.

Also I love ABA from Guilty Gear... I tried to picture herin real life and I gotta say... If not for the key through the skull she would be prefect. Maybe add a cup but not too much.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:42 pm

My favorite fictional female character... Hmm I'd say Maggie Mui from an anime series called read or die. Ironically this is the best pic i can find that can best describe her.

The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! MaggieMui
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:35 am

LoLz... Really cool love the character design... I watched the R.O.D Movie... Really good...
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:41 am

have you seen the tv series? its a sequel with new characters and everything. I can recommend a good site to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:44 am

Didn't know there was one... I'll be looking for it... Also got your message and posted as the Hornetaur... I have some surprises coming...
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:52 am

If you want a good site for ROD just ask.

I expected so, your post made me laugh. Oh the irony... we were expecting worse. anyways since I posted last as hunters, im last, Im waiting on lagoon. I hate it when people dont take turn based rp seriously and effectivly steal the thread.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:28 am

I have a few... Thanks though. Also... When something seems too good to be true it usually is. I'll admit I sorta set you guys up. And how I was gonna react was to be based on your behavior. Two of the three hunters didn't take the time to examine for nearby creatures considering Hornetaur have hive-based behavior. That's a big no-no... It would seem like this is a lesson that'll be taught. To be fair though had two of the three looked around before attacking I would have only put that lone Hornetaur and then followed with a perfectly fair situation.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:36 am

I am aware and ready! I have neglected it not because of metagaming (so to speak) but because it is the way my character is designed.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:05 am

LoL... Okay...

Also you posted as To and not as Monsters... I'll start posting when that's fixed...
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:22 pm

mb sry thout i logged out.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Hey To... Can you change the suggestions/complaints to suggestions/complaints/questions because though that's one of the reasons we use it the name is sort of misleading.

Also add a section in the created character Section for NPCs made by staff ETC...

And I can't perform any Mod actions in the Custom Creations section... If you could fix that? Sorry to be such a hassle...
Back to top Go down
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter
ScottishSamurai

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Yeah, the pictures were drawn by me, it was one of my best one's though, cause although i tried my hardest on it, i didn't expect it to come out like that, and i thought it would make a great Profile picture.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:52 pm

Hmm... Well if I had a scanner I'd sow you some of my artwork... However I'm broke LoL...
Back to top Go down
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter
ScottishSamurai

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:57 pm

Lol, it's probably better than mine though.. i mean, i'm 17 and i've been drawing for like 4 years, and look where i am now.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:04 pm

Well I'm 18 and been drawing for 10 years... I only got good last year... Though I am self taught... Try taking classes it's a good shortcut...
Back to top Go down
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter
ScottishSamurai

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:10 pm

I tought myself too, i've been using some tutorials though and combining them with some stuff i figured out, i am on my way, hopefully i can get really good!
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:19 pm

I can draw up to manga quality and sometime on my mood a bit over...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next