Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Vote_lcapLorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Voting_barLorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Vote_lcapLorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Voting_barLorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Empty
PostSubject: Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague   Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Names: Lorelei Montague AKA Queen Mab

Alliance: FoF

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Biographies:
Spoiler:

Kill Tally:
Mostly people...

Weapons:
Spoiler:

Style:
Spoiler:

Special Modes: Leave blank for now.

Charge Attacks:
Spoiler:

Designer's Notes: All her charge attacks and Special modes are gonna have an Arabic theme to them. And I'll be adding the Arabic names to them as well. No it's not a racist thing I just wanna try something different.

Also her theme sing is Montagues and Capulets by Sergei Prokovief. and yes that's a link. Yes there are a lot of Romeo and Juliet references in the APP.

Last edited by Mehaha on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague   Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:20 pm

The detail in this is overwhelming! Maybe you could add an attack where she wraps the whip around a monsters/humans leg to try and trip them up!
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague   Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:53 pm

I am very big on detail... If you ever want to put a lot of detail into your APPs but the character limit gets in your way let me know and I'll combine the multiple posts so it isn't a problem.

Also... I was thinking about that BUT the blades are huge and just tugging after it wraps may do worse then just tripping.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague   Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:00 pm

I have a feeling that this is based off more than R&J. Its a personal paranoia on well developed characters. I understand that all characters are based on (or coincidently off) another characters. I do it too. Its where a character that is ENTIRELY a copy of another is where I have a problem. I am not saying that this is based off another or not... My paranoia is based off my unknown source of ignorance of what idea it may be based off of.

Does this make sense?

Anyhow other than that. I have no problem
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague   Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:44 am

It makes sense... It's based on the description of Queen Mab done by Mercutio in Romeo and Juliet... Queen Mab is the queen of the fairies and causes war as well as her using a whip ETC. I can see where you'ld get that though. I chose a whip sword because it can break in a vary unique way. That combined with the fact that it still is a sharply bladed weapon. I plan on making follow-up attacks for after the weapon is broken.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague   Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:47 am

I removed the WIP tag... Also I changed my mind... This'll be an NPC. Because I don't want the character anymore but I don't want the concept either.
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague   Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:39 am

lol who started up the fairy strip club?
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague   Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:10 pm

Ok... I don't get the relevance... I just prefer that photo cuz it goes well with the description..

Anyways I posted my interest in this character now just waiting for mod critique and approval or a request for revision.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague   Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:15 pm

I like very much this character, you really made a complex and interesting character, although it looks pretty much like Maya (but 10 times better, also, I know that you will know how to make it unique) I would approve it, but I'm not a mod.

Also, I must admit that Ratho is right, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague   Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Wonderful song, I love it! The only bad thing is that I was planing to use it as the theme song of one of my characters... lol.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague   Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:37 pm

I need to redo Maya, She was done when this forum was barely off the ground, the comprendium wasnt even MADE at that point...

What did you change Mehaha? I thought this was already approved?
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague   Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:41 pm

You never actually said it was approved just that you had no problems with it...
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague   Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:47 pm

well, if no one has any problem then I think that you can move this to the approved section (after all, any of the replies say anything bad about your character. Oh, and with this NPC, you are wining me (2 NPCs created by Abel - 3 NPCs created by Mehaha) lol).
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague   Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:09 pm

I guess... If Toba doesn't agree he can move it back. Also those RPCs were originally RP characters.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague   Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Ill guess Ill finalize the approval then... moved to NPC approved section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague   Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lorelei "Queen Mab" Montague
Page 1 of 1