This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Fri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Thu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)

Mehaha (765)

Black Lagoon (615)

Abel X (349)

Monsters (319)

Razor (298)

Drakina (220)

ScottishSamurai (163)

TokyoBabe (146)

gladupan (138)

Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Share | 

Lorelei's O-Gurenzeburu - Balthasar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Lorelei's O-Gurenzeburu - Balthasar   Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Name: O-Gurenzeburu

Size: 2700-2900 [Giant Class]

Lineage: Flying Wyvern

Description/Image:

Element: Water

Status Inflicted: Paralyze, Stun, Waterblight, Iceblight,

Weakness: Thunder, Fire

Attacks/Tactics:
Gurenzeburu, A flying creature it has many tricks in its sleeve. However this is the personal mount of Lorelei. The O-Gurenzeburu has grown accustomed to the cold as well though that isn't its favorite place to be. Its large spiked horn is a deadly weapon. The Highland, in which Gurenzeburu lives, is known for its rapidly changing weather; the lightning storms can even damage Gurenzeburu, should it be struck directly. O-Gurenzeburu is not only an accomplished swimmer but a powerful flyer as well. With air capabilities similar to Kushala Daora. Primarily carnivorous but since O-Gurenzuburu has a stronger stomach it can eat other edibles when necessary. Its most dangerous attribute is its ability to learn. It is actually really smart comparable to a human in some cases.

Attacks
Spoiler:

Trap Susceptibility
Spoiler:

Carve List:
Spoiler:

Equipment:
Spoiler:

Theme song:

RP Sample: As a Fof and Mod whom already uses the Monsters account... Is this necessary?

Notes: Also you can check MH Wikia for info to make Gurenzeburu and use this as a basis for a public O-Gurenzeburu. This creature is assumed to be flying in the general vicinity when not being ridden by Lorelei. She calls hers "Balthasar" and plays with him often. It was originally obedient due to the Fatalis's orders but having spent time with her it is obedient of it's own will. Being her only real friend if seriously injured she taught to run as far as possible and leave her behind. She'll call for him later.

Characters:
Ogre + Hihi <-[Those are Links]

I made a Facebook Game based on well my favorite Anime/Manga EVER! which can be found Here. For those of you who don't know it's Air Gear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Lagoon
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's O-Gurenzeburu - Balthasar   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:36 pm

To me it seems fine, apart from one thing, which is only a suggestion... If this ones a mount could it be a little smaller for a hunter to ride on proply. (i cant look at spoilers, sry (Technical thing))

EDIT: After Toba kindly sent me the spoilers info in a PM i managed to find only one problem, when it does that Powerful scream it would harm the RPC that is riding it. But as a monster to fight its fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's O-Gurenzeburu - Balthasar   Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:48 pm

As for the size thing it's only large because it's a higher species like how there are several variations of the Hermetaur all stronger than the last...

And I know the scream would hurt the hunter thus why he won't be roaring when I'm in direct earshot anything stronger than a warning roar....

Characters:

I made a Facebook Game based on well my favorite Anime/Manga EVER! which can be found Here. For those of you who don't know it's Air Gear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's O-Gurenzeburu - Balthasar   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:14 pm

mmmm... if no one else has any problem, then I think that you can move this to the approved section, probably what has happened here is that mods and admins forgot to give their approval, just the same that happened with Lorelei, if they have any problem they can always revoke their approval z(thing that I don't think would happen).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's O-Gurenzeburu - Balthasar   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:17 pm

BL never said he approved it though... He just asked about the size and roar...

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's O-Gurenzeburu - Balthasar   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:29 pm

You see?, nothing serious, and you answered him and he didn't complained about your answer. That for me is an approval, so you have my useless user approval to approve this, making your approval ethic and fair, and a mod or admin can revoke it anyway, just relax bro... your monster is ok and fair to RP with it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's O-Gurenzeburu - Balthasar   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:34 pm

I know but I prefer it this way...

BL never approved the roar... As the roar is also part of the APP the APP isn't approved.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's O-Gurenzeburu - Balthasar   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:51 pm

Well he didn't really complain about the roar, be just pointed out something about it for you to take care about that, and you replied pointing out another thing, just as we did with your poisonous blood, but your actitude is loyable and I respect it, do as you wish. You could also use Lorelei without Balthasar...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's O-Gurenzeburu - Balthasar   Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Thanks...

They are a pair like two peas in a pod...

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's O-Gurenzeburu - Balthasar   Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Now, with my new powers as a mod, I approve this ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's O-Gurenzeburu - Balthasar   

Back to top Go down

Lorelei's O-Gurenzeburu - Balthasar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation :: Monster Creation :: Approved Monsters-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com