Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
Taking Down Tigrex. Vote_lcapTaking Down Tigrex. Voting_barTaking Down Tigrex. Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
Taking Down Tigrex. Vote_lcapTaking Down Tigrex. Voting_barTaking Down Tigrex. Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Taking Down Tigrex.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

Taking Down Tigrex. Empty
PostSubject: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:30 pm

"ok, thank you" i say kindly to a young lady, at the guild, whom gave me my quest contract. "well, i musn't do this Quest alone!! i'll post a help Request on the Quest Help section of the guild." I say tunring around and walking to a table to write out the help note. fifteen minutes later I yell out: "[color=darkred]Done. now to read it off to ensure no mistakes were made. :: (the note reads.) Any and all Monster Hunter's: I request your assistance with a Monster knows as the Tigrex: It has been terrorizing the Desert area, causing all mining to a halt! No items will be provided to us by the Guild, so bring your own."[/

Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:36 pm

OOC: Isa anyone going to post here?
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Reks walked into the guild it was obvious he was a new comer, The young man wielded a sword on his left hip and a war spear on his back his eyes shifted over to the man holding the quest and walked over. " Hi there I'm Reks if your going on a quest I will gladly join you.
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:08 pm

"That" i say happily "is good to know!".
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:57 pm

Reks nodded as he laid down a pack of items, A couple of sonic bombs 3 potions, a whetstone 2 paintballs and his grappling hook. I'm ready if you are. Reks turned around taking a seat placing his booted feet up on the table waiting.
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:06 am

I look over to 'Reks': "Wow, thats not very much stuff," I say as I pull out 10 whetstone, 10 potions, 5 mega potions, 3 dragon stone, 2 power pills, 3 demon drug, some Kut-ku excrement, two pitfall traps, and a Shock Trap.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:03 am

Reks grinned as he looked at the other man. "I prefer face to face attacks not hiding and setting traps. Reks stood up throwing his bag on his shoulder looking at the person as his eyes wondered.
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:40 pm

I stand, Firm, and umoving, ''lets go kill it''
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Reks tilted his head and chuckled. "Thats all you got to say let's go kill it?* Reks shrugged as he picked up his bag walking out of the small tavern his metal boots walking over the soft sand. "Huh at least it's a nice day for a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:01 am

"Oh is this better?: Lets go kill that fowl, shit4brains Tigrex?" I say with a big laugh
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:11 am

Reks looks back and sighs. "Will you come on I don't have all day I got things to do*. Reks looked around wondering if there was anything to ride through the hot dessert or if they owuld be on foot.
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:58 am

"No we won't be walking if you wanted to know" I say grabbing my stuff: along with Judgment.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:21 am

Ok dude I'm gona ask, Can you post more your not giving me much to work with.)

Rek's looked over at the man and shrugged. "How are we going?
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:22 pm

(OOC: WAIT! ratho have you made a character yet? I cant find one. If not youre gonna have to make one first.
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:57 pm

OOC: It wont let me post in that topic... I tried to but it wouldn't let me.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:18 am

(OOC: start a new topic in the desert just so you know its a death wish.)
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:00 pm

OOC: How is What a Death wish? Your making NO sense
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:55 pm

A tigrex is very powerful...maybe we should go with a different monster.)
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Have I taken over the town yet?
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:43 pm

OOC What.. Are.. You.. Talking About?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down Tigrex.   Taking Down Tigrex. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Down Tigrex.
Page 1 of 1