Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
    Tigrex's problem Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
    Tigrex's problem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
    Tigrex's problem Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    Tigrex's problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    Tigrex's problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
    Tigrex's problem Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
    Tigrex's problem Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    Tigrex's problem Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    Tigrex's problem Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
    Tobakado (891)
    Tigrex's problem Vote_lcapTigrex's problem Voting_barTigrex's problem Vote_rcap 
    Mehaha (765)
    Black Lagoon (615)
    Abel X (349)
    Monsters (319)
    Razor (298)
    Drakina (220)
    ScottishSamurai (163)
    TokyoBabe (146)
    gladupan (138)
    Disclaimer
    This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
    Administrators
    Tobakado
    Mehaha
    Merrow
    Moderators
    Monsters
    Reks
    Facebook

Tigrex's problem

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Tigrex
    HR- 1
    Tigrex

Tigrex's problem Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Tigrex's problem   Tigrex's problem Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:02 am

Hey,i can`t complete mission "Two Black Diablos" in HR9.Please,give me a advice Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

Tigrex's problem Empty
    PostSubject: Tigrex's problem   Tigrex's problem Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:43 am

His is not the place to ask that, go to the OOC section.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

Tigrex's problem Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Tigrex's problem   Tigrex's problem Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:54 pm

Fixed that and moved the thread. Thanks to quicky adminship Razz

I need to know your armor and weapon style

~I would suggest your best ice weapon. Ice on the tail is the most effective. Avoid hitting the ~horns until lategame, you can use them to ledge them into a wall. (You know about that ~right?)
    ~Bring shock traps and the crap to make 2 more.
    ~Bring sonic bombs and the crap to make whatever more you can carry, came with flashbombs.
    ~Keep them trapped as much as possible using your bombs as well.
    ~Remember that bombs do not work when they are raging.
    ~Traps are half as effective when they are raging.
    ~When both Diablos's are in the same area they suffer from a 50% health loss but gain a 50% attack bonus. Try throwing a single flashbomb to stun both and hack one up. then RUN
    ~Pick one to kill and focus on it. Hurry up and get it dead so the other one cannot interfere as much.
    ~ try coming in with ten points in tranquilizer skill, a paint-balled capture-able diablos would show yellow on the map.
    ~ A diablos shows limping condition when it comes out of rage and into it under one hit.

Any of this help?
    Back to top Go down
    https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
    Drakina
    Admin
    Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

Tigrex's problem Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Tigrex's problem   Tigrex's problem Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Toba: I used your tactics, then mine>> Below

Bring shock traps and the things to make 2 more.

Sonics, flash, bomb making thingys lol..

DO aviod hitting the horns (If you want the monster to go fastest, Combine toba, and I's way of doing it TOGETHER!)

Have a strong Great Sword, like Darkness Darkblade, Ukanlos Destructor (Not yet unlocked for Tigrex Sad ) Gaoren Cleaver is the best weapon against the Black Blos..

Scince the Blos constantly run, use the gs to have a large damage dealt in a short period of time.. (Before i had any of those weapons I used Crystalyzed Tuna, It took me about 45 mins for both..)

In the begining of the fight use up ALL materials for bombs and traps, then attack only when the time is right.. If your a good hunter you will know when that is.. Being as your HR 9, you should be really good.. ALSO Sometimes i go after High rank Black blos a few times to get used to the attack patterns, scince High rank and G rank diablos have the same patterns.. G is just faster.

If the Blos gets stuck in a wall heres what ya do: Run to its tail (with sword AWAY!!) and press Triangle, O, O and triangle, O, O and triangle, untill hes out of the wall..

Using this tactic mixed with thngs from Tobakado's tactics, I killed both of them with C.Blango Destructor in I think 20-30 mins.. SOLO!! Fastest Solo G Dual Diablos fight for me ever!

Happy Hunting!! Razz Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Tigrex's problem Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Tigrex's problem   Tigrex's problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tigrex's problem
    Page 1 of 1