Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
A new Follower. - Page 2 Vote_lcapA new Follower. - Page 2 Voting_barA new Follower. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
A new Follower. - Page 2 Vote_lcapA new Follower. - Page 2 Voting_barA new Follower. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

A new Follower.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Razor
Moderators
Razor

A new Follower. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:25 pm

Razor moved from close range and rose up pressing his flute to his lips and begin playing a berserk song that reached out to the Diablos's ears just to see if the Great beast could resist what none of his kind could have before the Fury.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:41 pm

This was no ordinaray Diablos. It was the most powerful of their kind. On top of that, it's owner was Maya. There were many factors to allow it to resist. It flew down to the ground trying to get away from the sound. Maya hit it on the head to try to snap it out of it. She then readied her lance and sheild to him.
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Razor shot after her playing the tune but also adding something to the end suddenly a black cloud of Queen Vespoid and her followers appeared flying around Maya and her Diablos in a heavy swarm.Razor swung his Chained Sword's in the air getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:33 pm

Maya swept her lance in a large arc, trying to swat away as many vespoids as she could. Regular vespoids were too weak to hurt her through her armor. She kept her sheild facing the queen. When Razor got close enough, she stabbed at the center of both hoping to hit something.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:37 pm

Sickle shot up landing on her other side with his claw's too late for her to react and raked through her armor with his claws,Drift spun his chain blade throwing it around the Diablos's neck the blade pressing against it's neck with Sickle floating a inch above it's eye socket's.*Surrender Maya.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:51 pm

(maya is waaay hot headed for reasoning if you haven't noticed.)

"Why can't I hit you dammit!" she screamed at him.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:34 am

Razor grinned looked at her Sickle lowering closer to diablos's eye socket's.*Yield Maya and spare your ally or Sickle will take his eyes and I his throat.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:10 am

"Hmm... fine, but if I hear another snappy remark, I will murder you in your sleep!" she growled at him. She honestly didn't care about the diablos, just herself.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:18 am

Razor grinned.*I always have a few gaurd's around my bed you won't make it to me without waking me up."Razor turned Sickle around slacking his chain getting his blade back and spun around flying to the castle playing his flute summoning the Queen and her swarm.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:47 pm

Maya turned her and her diablos away from razor and walked away a little bit. "Hah! I can handle a few bugs." She pushed a button on her lance and a fancy spring mechinism made the lance shorter, she strapped it on her back and put the sheild over it. The diablos growled in defeat. It however, was able to feel defeat, unlike Maya.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:12 pm

Razor turned on the wing and flew back a wicked smile on his face as he stopped right in front of her."Maya I take my spoils of this battle your lance and shield will be my victory hand them over.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:31 pm

"screw off" maya said paying no heed to him.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Razor growled his eyes flashing."Maya by right of code you must relinquish weapon,steed or armor in exchange for your life I have asked for your weapon show some spine and hand it over.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:38 pm

maya threw them down, fine shut the hell up! I can get a new one." she continued to storm out of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:40 pm

Razor laughed and lifted both shield and lace sliding into a fighting stance to get the feel of it."Yes this will work quite well.Razor moved over sliding the Lance in the new holster locking the shield on the side."THANK YOU MAYA ANYTIME YOU WANNA GO AGAIN I WILL GLADLY TAKE YOUR STUFF.
Back to top Go down
Merrow
HR- 4
Merrow

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:42 am

"Quite fine Razor, but how would you like a challenge from me?"

Auroros stepped from the shadows, the large horns on his helmet gleemed in the light.

"I'd much like to face you in battle."
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Razor turned and smiled swinging his chain blades and shrugged.*Sure I could use another weapon and when I beat you and take your armor will all know who is the best one of us all.
Back to top Go down
Merrow
HR- 4
Merrow

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:57 am

Auroros's voice remained emotionless as he spoke, "I suggest you just surrender before I humiliate you."
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:53 am

Razor laughed flicking his chain blade into his hand the young man's eyes staring into his opponent's, I would not make the mistake of underestimating me it would not be good for your health. Razor took a step forward flicking his wrist sending Sickle off to the Wyvern's rest. So how shall we do this my friend?

Razor turned his head looking around judging the area and width of the whole soon to be battle field. *Let's just see how good you are.

Last edited by Reks on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Merrow
HR- 4
Merrow

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Auroros snapped and Kami awoke from his place on the castle wall. "Keep watch on Sickle for me Kami, I don't want any interference." The Jinouga hopped down off the wall and began to pace back and forth, keeping a sharp eye on Sickle. "This will be a match purely of skill, no X-Factors." Auroros continued. He firmly placed his right hand on both of his swords(both are strapped to his left side) and got in a typical samurai crouch.

Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:29 pm

Razor looked at Sickle and winked. "Make sure that brute there doesn't rush to his masters aid". His hand flashed to his back drawing both blades taking a dual sword stance, Razor flicked his eyes over his opponent staring games were for rookies. The swords flashed one white one black as Razor wrapped the long chains connected to the end of the blade up around his arm's. "Now it's gonna get fun.
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:29 am

OOC: Whats going on here? I read over the tpoic and didn't understand
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:20 am

It's followers getting use to each other they asses each other through combat.)
Back to top Go down
Merrow
HR- 4
Merrow

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:10 pm

Auroros set off towards Razor at full sprint from his crouching position. He was at his top speed instantly, moving uncannily fast hand still on both blades.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Razor watched his enemy as he came close and slid back as his opponent closed there distances, Razor bent his knees and leaped over his enemy coming at him from behind throwing a twisting slash following up with a back flip jaw strike, In the hopes to either slash through his opponent's flesh or cause dizziness by hitting a sensitive area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new Follower.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next