Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
A new Follower. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
A new Follower. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
A new Follower. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
A new Follower. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
A new Follower. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
A new Follower. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
A new Follower. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
A new Follower. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
A new Follower. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
A new Follower. Vote_lcapA new Follower. Voting_barA new Follower. Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

A new Follower.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Razor
Moderators
Razor

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Razor walked into the building whistling a tune that he was working on for his flute taking in his new home as he spun around laughing.*Oh yes this place I will like*.Razor lifted his flute and begin to play a sad melody that roused every beast within a mile distance,Razor moved with the cold tune his foot steps hidden by the music.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:32 pm

Maya screamed at him as she walked forward up to him "Shut that racket up or I'll make ya!" She had he lance and tower shield ready.
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Razor
Moderators
Razor

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:34 pm

Razor looked at her placing the Flute from his lips as he smiled a warm smile they would all come to fear it.*Hello I'm Razor and you are?
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:38 pm

"I am Maya Natsume! And don't you forget it." She reared her Lance back ready to stab.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:40 pm

Razor moved his body into a stance the flute suddenly gone both his nadachis in his hand as he watched her.*You really want to fight a fellow Follower?
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:45 pm

" I don't care. I just want you to shut up." She said as she stabbed at him with the lance.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:49 pm

Razor danced around the blade bringing his Blades around in a x followed by a rising dual slash for her chest.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:56 pm

Maya raised her tower sheild to block it. Then she followed up with a sheild bash attack.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:15 am

Reks flipped over her coming at her from behind using Lance and shield slowed movement and the nadichis were placed at her throat in a X pattern.*I don't want to fight my Allies we have enough enemies without making ones of each other.Now are we done here?
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:14 pm

?)
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:19 pm

"I want you to shut up!" as she said that her diablos spritned into the keep scraping it's horns across the floor as it went. The horns were targeted at razor.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:29 pm

Razor whistled his Berukyurosu flying in landing hard on the ground cracking it before roaring facing her Diablos it's teethe gnashing the air.*Call of yours I call off mine I like music I am going to play it and I just proved I can kill you get use to my music or die up to you.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:45 pm

"You want racket, I'll give you racket!" The diablos stopped, shook it's head and let out an earsplitting scream.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:50 pm

Razor gritted his teethe Sickle ran forward turning bringing his tail around for the Diablos's Head.Razor pushed his blade into her neck drawing blood.*Shut it up or I will shut you up.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:58 pm

Maya tried to look at him. She realized she was defeated. "Fine, I can get earplugs anyhow." the diablos promptly shut up, but it backed up to dodge the tail swipe.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:05 pm

Razor whistled Sickle backing up.Razor took a step back holding his sword's ready before flipping them around putting them upside down in there sheaths on his back.*Ok then I will refrain from playing where you can hear ok.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:15 pm

"Yeah you better, but if I hear it again I will break that thing." she said as she mounted her Diablos, pointing her lance at him.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Reks laughed."You mean just like you tried?Reks hopped onto sickle looking at the other."So what now a sky battle?
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:25 pm

"Keep pushing it and it will be!" she said neglecting the fact that diablos' cannot fly well. she swung her lance around to a jousting position.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:28 pm

Razor smiled and tapped Sickle gently the Giant Wyvern jumped out spreading it's wings as it flew out Razor laughing."Come on chick or do you not fight well up here either?
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:42 pm

"Oh that's it! You're dead!" She said as the diablos flew slowly after him, lance forward.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:44 pm

Razor laughed his and Sickles thought's combined beaing a beast apprentice it gave him a whole new edge over opponent's.Sickle shot up into the air flipping and shot down from the cloud's it's wings folded into it's body before snapping them open coming in from the side claw's ready to rip into the side of the Diablos.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:09 pm

Mounted combat however, was Maya's specialty. She kept the lance pointed at Sickle. A direct charge attack would only result in suicide.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:13 pm

Razor grinned at the last moment Sickle flipped avoiding the Lance and moved under diablos where his fangs would rip into the creature's belly putting Razor who now held his Blade's with a 10 ft chain connected fact to face With Maya forcing her to occupy herself with him.Razor's blade shot out slicing at her left side.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:23 pm

She countered by raising her sheild to block just barely and swung the lance down to strike razor with the pommel. the diablos' scales were hard enough to resist sickle's attack. they cracked but not bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new Follower. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Follower.   A new Follower. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new Follower.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next