Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
wandering around the village Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
wandering around the village Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
wandering around the village Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
wandering around the village Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
wandering around the village Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
wandering around the village Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
wandering around the village Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
wandering around the village Vote_lcapwandering around the village Voting_barwandering around the village Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
wandering around the village Vote_lcapwandering around the village Voting_barwandering around the village Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

wandering around the village

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rave
HR- 4

wandering around the village Empty
PostSubject: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:30 am

semoan was walking through the market place wathching the people as the go on about their lifes. he want so badly to become more and more like his father to impress the people so they will notice him as he walked by instead of seeing a rookie hunter. he knew he was out of his league to try anything alone. but he wondered if there was some one who could show him the ropes and teach him like his father was suppose to do before the accident.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:12 am

Tobakado saw him stick out like a sore thumb. He approached him from behind and placed his hand on Semoan's shoulder, "Hey man lighten up." Tobakado said, "Nothing will get done if you try to get others to respect you for something you haven't done. ya know?"
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
rave
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:01 pm

"yeah thanks man" semoan said as he turned around to see who the man was showing him so much compasion. "its just i realy want to help out my name is semoan and you are" as he scrathched his head dumbfounded at his kindness.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Tobakado looked at him, "My name's Tobakado Inunui. and I am well known for teaching new hunters."
Back to top Go down
rave
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:05 pm

"will you teach me" semoan said with a hopefull smile as he looked at the man more closely
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:01 pm

"Sure! grab your stuff and meet me over there." Tobakado pointed to the training arena. He then started to walk there.
Back to top Go down
rave
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:40 am

as the man walked away semoan grabed His bowgun and helmet. Then went to his house to eat the meal his chef had prepaired for him
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:13 am

Reks walked into the town spotting a person who once helped him and ran over.*Hey Tobokado what's up*?Reks looked at the other rookie and smiled offering his hand.*Hey your a rook to I'm Reks.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:29 pm

"Hey, fancy seeing you here Reks." he said putting his right hand behind his head and scratching.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:34 pm

Reks grinned.*Ya I heard there were some ice raptors up the mountain I was heading that way thought I stop by and get some help.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:40 pm

"I would be careful, Blangonga mating season around there." he said as he looked in the general direction of the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Balngogoa really hmmm*.Reks looked up at the mountain.*Quite a climb.(hey don't forget the castle battle)
Back to top Go down
rave
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:15 pm

"hey let all go hunting togather instead of showing me the ropes after all its the only way iam going to learn." semoan said smileing.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:20 pm

Reks grinned.*Hey you and I can be the rookie Partners you take range i got close up and toba here can only step in if we really need it.
Back to top Go down
rave
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:25 pm

"sounds good to me man" as he polished his bowgun and hit reks in the sholder
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Reks grinned hitting Rave back on the shoulder and turned.*Were heading to the peak of the mountain it should be a good hike stock up.
Back to top Go down
rave
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:38 pm

"well i know it will be cold but wat elese will i need besides something hot to drink
will you help me get wat i need"
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:43 pm

Reks nodded."Sure come with me".Reks walked towards a nearby store whistling.
Back to top Go down
rave
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:47 pm

semoan follow anxiously to start his mission
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Tobakado readjusted his nodaichi on his back following as well.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Reks walked in buying 2 large fur coat's a snow mask with snow blinders,Wool boot's and gloves with grips for weapons,A Blizzard bag able to hold up to 7 items.Snow shoes and 2 snow boards,"For the return journey"Reks said.TWin scarf's and oil for the weapons to keep them from freezing,And 7 potions of healing,Frost bite cure,Hot coco,and Scent eraser making sure to get 7 for each bag.*That should be enough apply oil to all your arrows so the ice doesn't freeze them.
Back to top Go down
rave
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:02 pm

"i use bullets not arrows reks"
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 pm

Then oil your cartridges to keep it from Jamming.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Tobakado worked to get himself two whetstones, 5 potions, and a hot drink. the difference between your classic bow and a bowgun is that a bowgun uses a mechanical switch to move flint accross steel inighting the gunpowder, shooting said bullet.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:17 pm

Reks had bought 4 whetstones putting them in his side pouches looking at them as he dressed warmly."Shall we get going?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wandering around the village   wandering around the village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wandering around the village
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next