Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
The wandering poet Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
The wandering poet Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
The wandering poet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
The wandering poet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
The wandering poet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
The wandering poet Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
The wandering poet Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
The wandering poet Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
The wandering poet Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
The wandering poet Vote_lcapThe wandering poet Voting_barThe wandering poet Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
The wandering poet Vote_lcapThe wandering poet Voting_barThe wandering poet Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

The wandering poet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:00 pm

Abel sat under a tal tree in a hill near Kotoko village, he had arrived there a few days ago and thought that the nature was amazing and that the beauty of the views would inspire him to write some nice poetry, but all the verses he wrote weren't so good as he expected, there was missing... adventure... action... and he had the feeling that any moment now, he would find it right there.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Ogre walked down the path leading from the town. He saw someone by the trees. This person oddly enough didn't even interest him. He continued on... He was gonna have some grilled shark today. He began to daydream about the taste and made Om nom nom sounds as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:20 am

Abel saw Ogre walking near him, he thought that he seemed like a truly adventurer and decided to follow him quietly, he was sure that soon this young boy would give him the inspiration he was looking for, although he wasn't interested on fighting against him, if him discovered he, he could think he was a bandit or something worse and attack him, he could tell him that he was going to follow him, but if he did that things won't happen naturally and he wouldn't find the inspiration, so he decided to start charging up just if he discovered him and attacked him.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:55 am

While walking Ogre heard something behind him. Ogre wore little to no loud materials so people whom wore armor and the like sort stood out. He heard the sound of gears and clanking metal. Whoever was behind him definitely wasn't as quiet as they though they would be. The sound of footsteps was obvious whoever it was had a heavy leg and the time in each step sounded as though they were sneaking around. Stopping but not turning around he asked "You sneaking around behind me... You have 4 seconds to convince me not to punish you by kicking you ass and taking your stuff." Ogre wasn't joking as he turned around grabbing his dual blades. "Quickly or you'll meet Crazy Bones" which was the name of his weapons. He didn't care it wasn't like he hadn't robbed people before.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:14 pm

Abel knew that it was the moment to give some explanations and he got out from his hideout and said "I'm afraid that I don't have anything valuable that you could steal, I only have my sword, and it may be a little to heavy for you." the bionechanical armor of Abel shone reflecting the sunlight, it's gear clacked softly as he moved "Anyway, sorry for sneaking and following you, I'm only a poor wandering hunter and poet, I was writing some verses while I saw you, and I decided to follow you to look you while you were hunting for inspiration." well now that he was caught know he could get in trouble, so he decided to continue charging up, a bright light was glowing in his chest from the purecrystal of the catalyzer as the result of the energy acumulation.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:37 pm

Ogre was more cautious than you could imagine. Not taking any chances he immediately threw two throwing knives at the glowing light. "Sorry but you're too suspicious for me to believe you!" He said. The glowing light was not ordinary and this was to be expected. Ogre was a criminal a thief actually and for all he knew this could be someones way of getting payback. Again being cautious he leaped upward immediately after throwing the knives. He had been in the more foresty part of the area. The trees would be a great camouflage. Not many people could jump 10ft straight up either while still clothed. It was settled though. Ogre was gonna take him down and ask him someone questions more directly.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:42 am

OOC: wait, are we in a forest or in the hills?

IC: Abel wasn't prepared for that reaction, but he was able to stop the knives using his claw, the knives bounced in the claw plates and fell to the floor, then he said: " What a rude small fry are you." He thought that the combat style of his opponent was based on his agility since his equipment was prepared for make easy his movement, his weapons were also made to attack from a distance and from the shadows, also, the way that he jumped to the tree revealed the that he had received training to increase his agility and his abilities to hide, probably, he was also trained to attack the weakest and most unexpected part of his body, he didn't have the advantage, but if he was able to localize him, then he would win, he said "So that's it? okay, challenge accepted!, After all, I was looking for some action!". He chose the best option, he waited, in silence concentrated in every sound his enemy could do, prepared to catch him when he did, because the lack of movement, the gears stopped, now all was silent...
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:06 am

OOC:I thought it was a hill with a lot of trees... When I walked I thought the walking would have brought us closer to that... That's why I said foresty and not forest...

IC:Like a monkey he leaped from branch to branch. It was a giveaway. However not too bad. As he shook the whole branch when he landed on it it was hard to track his movements however the enemy would have a general idea where he was. He started by using Crazy Bones to cut the branch causing the massive branch to fall to earth. As it came crashing down he leaped to another branch and landed on the ground. He was still behind a tree so he was still hidden... Hopefully. Though while a branch is falling towards you, you don't notice much else. The hills and areas with trees had to have stuff like bugs and mushrooms and bugs. As he silently looked about he thought back. Something was funny about the clanging noise made when the guy blocked... A simple gautlet doesn't make those kinds of sounds. It was almost like a little tuning fork or hitting a metal block.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:14 pm

The boy was quiet... but not enough, Abel had heard how he tried to cut the branch quietly with his doble swords, then he was able to localize him while he was cutting the branch, he knew what was his plan, make the branch fell to distract him and change his possition without being noticed, the branch wasn't aimed at him so he just maintained his position and tracked the boy's movements, now he knew were he was and tought "Je... I'm going to teach him some respect to adults" he decided to use Meteora on the tree that he used to hide, Meteora normally would have killed the boy, but the tree and it's roots would lower the vibration enough for him to not suffer any physic ireparable damage, althogh the vibration would activate all the nerves at the same time, that heavy activity would be very painful for sure, Abel decided to jump to hit the tree, since if he walked, he would be noticed by the boy. So he charged up, jumped, and hitted the tree with meteora, the wood was teared by , the huge vibration, the boy should be stunt now the enough time for him to capture he.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:26 pm

OOC:Are you using you're crystal mode? If yes please state WHEN you activated it... Also Meteroa would definitely hurt but if you look how much damage a hunter can take from Wyvern or Elder Dragon ETC Meteroa wouldn't kill a person in 1 hit even if it were a direct hit... Also let me tell you now. He's as fast in mind as he is in body. Beware of his devious planning.

Health at end of post 92%...

IC:Apparently he was seen. He didn't know this however. But he did find what he was looking for. He saw a few Thunderbugs and Flashbugs and a lot of Ghostly Cicada. Plus a large patch of various mushrooms. When the enemy jumped he heard the clanking of the gears of the leg. However this was thunderous he knew this was gonna be big. At that moment he simultaneously closed his eyes and crushed a few bugs. The Thunderbug shocked his whole body doing 4% and numbing him so though it hurt he wouldn't be stunned by Meteora. Plus it caused his muscles to tense up. Thus the attack was further softened causing him to take another 4% damage from the enemies actual attack. However the Flashbug he crushed would blind his foe though he wouldn't be affected due to closing his eyes. On top of being blinded his enemies attack agitated the cicada causing them to start chirping. This drowned out sounds as well. Due to not being stunned when hit by Meteora he was able to do a roll off to the side. He grabbed a handful and jumped into the trees. It was 4 toadstools and a Nitroshroom. While up in the trees he ate all the Toadstools. Though he wouldn't be affected by its poisons due to his immunity he still had a devious plan.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:36 am

OOC: No, I'm not using my special mode, I will tell you when I activate it, and that about the thunder bug isn't compleatly fair :/, after all, you know how my attacks work, and you discovered a way to counter meteora... but Ogre is supposed to not know Abel and also, to not know how his attacks work, and the acts of ogre acording to his data of the foe were ilogical (except the counterattack with the flashbug)... just my opinion...

And lets state that a human of the size of Ogre WHITHOUT ANY PROTECTION wouldn't survive meteora, but, the armor or clothes neutralize most of the vibration, so he would survive, that's my proposition.

IC: Abel was almost compleatly blinded, and with that loud chirping, he wouldn't be able to hear his foe, but at least, he wouldn't be able to hear the gears and metal from his armor, he decided to hide under the tree were the boy was a few seconds ago... then he saw (he was very near of them) the rest of the picked up mushrooms, he was able to recognize what tipe of mushrooms had he picked.. toadstoles and nitromushrooms... he had some idea of what his enemy could do with that, after all his foe had proved that he was a master fighting in the forest, able to use all the advantages that that place gave him... "Toadstole poison is very inflamable..." he thought. "And he has picked up some nitromushrooms..." Then he shouted "So we are going to play to this game hu?!, No problem for me, you are not the only one that knows the rules!!" He gathered in no time a stone, some ivy and some sap, he used it to make a smoke bomb, then he activated his breather and throwed it to the floor, a thick smoke covered the area, now his enemy would surely retreat, since the smoke was thick and it was difficult to breath, and definetly, he wouldn't be able to localize him, since he had throw the smoke bomb at his own feet, and there the smoke was much thicker. He proceede then, to gather the toadstoles, nitromushrooms, ivy, stones and sap that were left, soon he had a bunch of poisonous smoke bombs, a smoke bomb, and a bomb of the size of a football ball made with nitromushrooms, toadstoles, sap and stones, the smoke was starting to dissapear and he had recoverd most of his vission. He charged up.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:20 pm

OOC:Well the thunderous clanking of the attack would give it away. I still got harmed by your attack. Plus it can be assumed your a power type due to you're physic. When you jumped you made it clear you were gonna attack either directly through the tree or even knock the tree down itself. He never knew how the attack worked. Just that it was gonna be big. So he used the Thunderbug to tense up. Also if someone is gonna hit you with an attack as vicious as that it can also be assumed it'll hurt like hell. So the numbing himself VIA electricity was also a logical thing to do. Only now that he was hit by the actual attack was he aware that it was vibration based. Even without I think they would simply be knocked out cold. Because again look at the huge monsters that put you through hell... They are far more powerful. Though I will say. You will probably be knocked out cold if not for the armor. Plus you'd wake up nauseated.

IC:Out of no where he heard... A smoke bomb? The smoke rose through the air. He held his breath. It couldn't last forever. It'd probably clear before he was done with that breath of air. To add to that he could use this time to let the poison spread through his body from the Toadstools. When the smoke was clearer he scanned around. There was no trace of him out in the open or around the tree and the chirping made it difficult to track him by sound. He had no idea where he was but he knew where he wasn't. One of three choices were available. He found cover in nearby landscape. If that were true it was probably the tree he just finished hiding behind. He ran off to another tree. If that were true then it would be a bit difficult to find him. Or he ran away. That was unlikely... He didn't seem the type. When the smoke cleared he would likely make his move. With one sword and a throwing dagger in hand he leaped out into the open. He put down a bag of money... His exploding money bag. "Let's make a deal if you can beat me out in the open you can have all the coins in that bag! You won't be hungry for a long time." though this was a ruse. Win or lose the second he opened that bag it would explode in his face.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:54 pm

OOC: yeah, you are wright, but in the future try to RP like if you didn't know the info zbout my characters, or at least, try to discover it by RPing, just an advice for the future.

IC:Abel knew that he was going to do something incredibly stupid sincehis foesurely had prepared three or four traps there, but it was so poetical and epic that he couldn't resist. He charged up and decided to accept the duel, he jumped on the top of the tree and showing a mortaly serious fac said: "OK I'llaccept your duel, but I do not want your money, all I wan't to do if I win is to go hunting with you, what do you wan't if you win?" he didn't take the money because hedidn't really wanted it and because his parents wouldn't be veryproud if they saw him taking the money of a weaker young boy after hitting nim. He alsosaid going down the tree: "Yo uare very brave, you know?, I do not know much people that could win me in an open combat, if you want we can stop right now...".
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:03 pm

OOC:Well actually I did... He's just smart. I never play a stupid character. He just used the A=B=C approach. Meaning that if A is a loud attack then B is a dangerous attack so C must be a powerful attack. Like I said mechanical limbs are a big weakness. Noisy things like that give away a lot.

IC:"Hmm... If I win... I don't want anything." He said. Though it sounded like the truth. It was a through and through lie. It's just that if he wins he'd just take what he wanted. "I do have a favor to ask though. Could you stop looking down me. If you aren't careful... You could die ya know. So anyways... Let's begin." He was sort of agitated at being looked down on. He then just bulleted forward. He showed off his amazing speed. Him being 3x faster than your average hunter wasn't something he'd let go to waste. "OSU!" he let out as he swung his sword. It was a rather strain forward attack. So though it was fast it was a rather simple though difficult to block horizontal slash.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:14 pm

OOC: sorry for possible late replay, but I'm on Barcelona on travel.

IC: Abel smiled, his foe was a true hero, his attack was amazing fast, but he was already waiting that from him since it wasn't the first time he did something similar, he jumped backwards as high as he could while saying "So you don't want to be looked down hu?!, Well, then I'll treat you like an adult!!, Would you be able to asume the responsability?!" He took all the poisonous smoke bombs and throwed them all around the battlefield, in a few seconds all the battlefield was covered in a deep purple fog. he landed on the top of a tree and fjumped again as high as he could, he took the ,football sized bomb and kicked it with all his strenght when the ball touched anything, it will explode and all the poisonous smoke would get in fire,m since the toadstole poison was very inflamable.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:50 pm

OOC:Don't worry about it...

IC:The enemy jumped back. He heard the comment and smiled a bit. He wasn't even a kid even more. He was already 20 years old. When the area filled with a poison bomb he wasn't really worried. The poison wasn't the problem it wouldn't even affect him. The problem was the lack of vision. Not wanting to let the enemy make another move as soon as the area filled with he jumped as well. Since he could jump very well he was higher then the enemy. Seeing another bomb he wanted to make a surprise follow-up. As the enemy through the bomb he threw his throwing knife. Letting his great accuracy guide it to the bomb. It exploded in mid-air. The poison caught fire too but due to the bombs position at the time of impact it hadn't light it all up. That meant the area was still dangerous to breath in. During his jump he had landed on a branch and from this position he gave his opponent a message. "You're gonna wanna hold you'r breath... The wind will clear out a lot of the poison but it's risen up so you don't wanna breath it in." Leaping from branch to branch he jumped forward again to his enemies position. For an expert at sneaking around... The tree tops were like his home field advantage. He made an X-shaped slash at his enemy with both swords. He made sure there was a lot of force in his attack. This way unless his enemy somehow braced himself or dodged it they would both be sent flying towards the ground. Hi ultimate plan was coming together. He knew of the cuts he received from his whole ordeal with the tree earlier.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:58 pm

OOC: the breather was activated but not desactivated.

IC: Abel heard the advice of his enemy and looked at him he was preparing an X slash that seemed prety powerful, but the weakness of an X slash is that to be an X slash is that it needsan intersection between the slashes of both bladeshe waited for that moment and kicked both blades at the same time, that caused him to soften his fall, although his heavy body made him descend fasterand reach the ground faster than his enemy, that was alsolaunched to the floor but the kick, the kick wasn't enough powerful to damage him, but his movement had been alterated and he should have lost the equilibrium, he expected that from a normal hunter, but not from this foe.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:24 pm

OOC:He doesn't know that...

IC:They both went plummeting to the ground. Ogre had lost his balance for a second but as he plummeted down he landed on his hands and flipped back into an upright position. Based on their position based on earlier they were near the bag where started this one on one. He ran at his enemy again from in front however suddenly stopped and crouched. The stopping cause him to slide during the crouch in such a way as the he was on his enemy's right side. With both swords held loosely he came in for another attack. The second his weapons were knocked out of his hand he was going for a grapple. If the enemy did block instead of getting cut or whatever he would wrap his arms around his enemy.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:24 pm

OOC: ooooops, wright.

IC: Abel waited for his enemyto do his move, when he saw him sliding he thought "I got you!!" he waited for his enemy to be near enough to not have time to react and activated the mechanism that turned his leg into a gigant spike in a few seconds, then he tried to stab him in the shoulder while shouting "THERE YOU ARE!!" if he managed to stab him the spike would inmobilize his foe, he would probably succed since the enemy shouldn't have enough time and he would be pretty stuned, since he had heard the gears, but he couldn't know what was the cause of it, and he couldn't expect what was really his armor, if he succedded he would use Meteora on his chest, if not he would leap to his left. He charged up.

Last edited by Abel X on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:43 pm

You can't actually RP the hit... Only the attempt...
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:27 pm

done.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:33 pm

OOC:Better... Keep in mind that I am 3x faster than you... So when you start moving I can react. I don't have many offensive abilities but this more than makes up for it.

IC:As his enemy began his attack he saw it. This was bad he knew he waited till the very last second. Using the energy from his earlier slide he did a sort of side-flip. Using the side of enemies leg he propelled himself through. The force of the sudden change adding to his toss. He thought to himself as he saw the spike That nearly hit me... Shit! I gotta be careful about that leg. During his thought he spun around while throwing another knife. This was hopefully checkmate. He through the knife at his own money bag. Causing it to explode. He was safe due to the earlier spin to position himself so that his opponent became a human shield. If his opponent was faster than a knife thrown at full speed by one of the fastest men out there or a bomb exploding in a torrent of shrapnel then he was more than safe. However he was pretty sure based on what he saw earlier that he wasn't. The powerful blast from the bag sent coins flying through the air like shrapnel from a hand grenade. Though it was coins and his opponent was obviously tough this would hurt a lot if it hit and lodge gold Quarters, Nickles, Dimes and Pennies into his back if it hit him.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:03 pm

OOC: sorry for controlling your character, but this way it's cooler.

IC: While turning the spike on a leg again, Abel saw the knife going art his side, he turned and followed it with the eyes, he saw it hitting the money pouch that his foe had offered him before, he saw how it exploded, the world stopped for a few seconds, Abel thought: "That could even kill me..."

But he had three energy units...

Abel had activated the Crystal berserk mode, the body of abel started to irradiate energy because the crystal berserk Abels body tensed up a lot because of the enormus amount of energy that his body contained, the increased speed of Abel let him put his sword between the explosion and his chest. some coins hit his sword, those bounced of the hard dragonite blade, some coins hit his limbs, the mechanism that turned his legs on a spike broke and the limbs started to liberate what seemed electricity, some coins hit his mechanical shoulder, this was thick, but not enough, the coins got inside damaging the breather, finally, some coins hit his leg and left arm doing a considerable damage, the n the explosion wave sent him flying over his enemy, he landed 5 meters from where he was apparently dead or unconscious. the enemy smiled and relaxed thinking that he had won, but then he heard: "Did you think that I would die because of that?" The enemy's smile disappeared and he returned to his previous position, then Abel said: "That was a powerful explosion, I would have been dead without this, but now, it comes for real" the whole Abel's body was shining and emitting a strong blue aura around him, small crystal shards were fired every second from his body, Abel got up from the floor a little bit nauseated, the wounds from the explosion were soon covered with what seemed crystal (note, this is NOT healing or anything just a cosmetic plus), Abel's face was now more serious than ever and had lost that way of looking to Ogre that revealed that he just thought about that fight as an entertainment, then he clapped and said: "Let me reward your magnificent plan with some of my verses:" he proceeded the to recite:

"Just look at the coffin that you call your life,
Just kidding yourself that you're never alone;
Well, maybe there's something, just one thing, you shouldn't have done,
So, you better be awared.
And, you better get, and you better enjoy, light in your head
Because I can't guarantee that tonight you wont be dead"

Abel started to prepare his collapse technique and runned at his maximun speed, that had been incredibly increased, and tried to punch him in the stomach if he didn't manage to punch him, he would give him a round kick, if he did, he would hit him in the back of the head with all his strength, that had been raised too.

Life at the end of the post: 70%

Song for this part of the combat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRWR1ReEKco

Last edited by Abel X on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:23 pm

OOC:Um the energy emission deflection thing was never mentioned in the APP...
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Fixed... sorry bro...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The wandering poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wandering poet
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next