Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Raptor of Ice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Raptor of Ice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Raptor of Ice Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Raptor of Ice Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Raptor of Ice Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Raptor of Ice Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Raptor of Ice Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Raptor of Ice Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Raptor of Ice Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
Raptor of Ice Vote_lcapRaptor of Ice Voting_barRaptor of Ice Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Raptor of Ice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trexchef
HR- 3
trexchef

Raptor of Ice Empty
PostSubject: Raptor of Ice   Raptor of Ice Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:59 am

I glanced at the piece of guild paper again. A giadrome, quick and deadly, has constructed a nest by a frozen over lake. I've been to slay it in exchange for 10,000 Z. Pretty simple actually, but i've heard rumors that they can swim. I strapped the massive sword to my back and ran away from the camp. I walked through a snowy clearing and into a cave. A few yards ahead there was a room with a door to the shore of the lake. There's a river 2 miles long that feeds into the ocean here, so massive sea monsters are sometimes seen here. The giadrome was there in his nest...two of them, with tons of giaprey running around. This quest was gonna be harder than I thought...

Last edited by trexchef on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trexchef
HR- 3
trexchef

Raptor of Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor of Ice   Raptor of Ice Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:37 am

I had a few throwing knives in my pocket.Small, but sharp. I readied the first knife. I threw one with all my might one of the giaprey, sending it flying into another. The giadrome were in a panic, frantically calling out orders to the giaprey. I didn't want to loose my cover, so I'll just keep attacking like this for a while.
I readied my second knife. As I raised my arm, my knife glinted in the light, grabbing the attention of the nest. I threw my knife, killing one of the raptors. Giaprey were swarming me. I drew my blade and slammed it down onto the nearest monster. I hacked and slashed several raptors, getting the attention of the giadrome. The first giadrome rushed toward me, while the second led the raptors out onto the frozen lake.
Back to top Go down
SieglindeSam
HR- 1

Raptor of Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor of Ice   Raptor of Ice Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:30 pm

The man and the felyne on his shoulder looked out at the chaos at least two giadrome were searching frantically while several giaprey surrounded their leaders, heroically taking throwing knifes for their leaders.
Then, one lone giadrome charged. It had obviously found its assilant, intent to rip its throut out, just like the great jaggis in the desert.
"Should we help him?" the felyn asked.
"Yep," the replied simply, taking his gunlance off his back and reloading the pellets.
The felyne grinned and ran ahead, undeterred by the freezing cold. The man couldn't help share that grin and the two charged towards the writhing pack of teeth, claws and bodies.
Back to top Go down
trexchef
HR- 3
trexchef

Raptor of Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor of Ice   Raptor of Ice Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:15 pm

I swung my mighty sword at the giadrome, hitting its arm. The giadrome whipped its tail at me, but I deflected it with my blade. I swung down again, missing. As i was pulling my sword out of the ground, the giadrome clawed me hard, sending me flying into a boulder.

Damage:
Ewan: 9%
Back to top Go down
SieglindeSam
HR- 1

Raptor of Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor of Ice   Raptor of Ice Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:43 pm

The man brought down his gunlance on top of one of giaprey, letting out all of the pellets loaded in the lance out, blowing a hole in the swarm. He quickly jumped back, reloading. He quickly charged through the gap, running to the other man's aid.
The felyne jumped back on the man's shoulder, grin showing through his large tribal mask
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

Raptor of Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor of Ice   Raptor of Ice Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:20 pm

Drakina, cold and bored, black as can be in his full Narga armor, lurks slowly to the hunt watching every move when the second Giadrome spots him and rushed straight at him, Drakina quickly draws Golden Eclipse from his back and lunges as the Ice blue raptor, slicing a chunck of skin off and leaving a good burn from the fire locked into the sword. The Giadrome quicly retaliates by jumping towards Drakina, luckily drakina has his shied already up and the spikey scales of the Golden rathian he killed to make the blade, make minor cuts in the Giadromes' feet and completely breaking its left major claw... Drakina then yells out a yell as a Giaprey bit his leg. Angered Drakina twirls around in a downward slice severing the head of the small raptor, from its body spraying blood all over the ice and snow..

Damage taken : 3%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raptor of Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor of Ice   Raptor of Ice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raptor of Ice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Places :: Enviroment :: Snowy Mountains-
Jump to:  
ChatBox