Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Vote_lcapTEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Voting_barTEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Vote_lcapTEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Voting_barTEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trexchef
HR- 3
trexchef

TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Empty
PostSubject: TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure?   TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:59 pm

The red qurupeco. A qurupeco with the lightning element...deadly, cunning and powerful...Azure Rathalos...unique, majestic, rare...Gigginox...nightmarish, creepy, poisonous.....that's the best the guild can give me? That's easy! If anyone wants to kill some really weird monsters, join please. I reeeeeally want someone to hunt these with me.
Back to top Go down
trexchef
HR- 3
trexchef

PostSubject: Re: TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure?   TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:40 pm

This is open to anyone. Join the hunt!
Back to top Go down
SieglindeSam
HR- 1

PostSubject: Re: TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure?   TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:51 pm

(OOC: Is this in an area, all three at once or one at a time?)
Garrison loaded his gunlance, staring straight at the Qurupeco, with that stupid smirk on it's face. Even that species of Qurupeco had a devious smile
The man charged at the bird wyvern full pelt, aiming for the face
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure?   TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:52 pm

Drakina walks into the Area he was planning on scouting for mining points, and confronts Trex, "so, what'r we huntin' today stranger..? I've been hearing a lot of active monsters on my walk down here.. Whats making all the racket?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure?   TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEAM HUNT---Red, White and...Azure?
Page 1 of 1