Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
    BattleZone: Remobra Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
    BattleZone: Remobra Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
    BattleZone: Remobra Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    BattleZone: Remobra Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    BattleZone: Remobra Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
    BattleZone: Remobra Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
    BattleZone: Remobra Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    BattleZone: Remobra Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    BattleZone: Remobra Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
    Tobakado (891)
    BattleZone: Remobra Vote_lcapBattleZone: Remobra Voting_barBattleZone: Remobra Vote_rcap 
    Mehaha (765)
    BattleZone: Remobra Vote_lcapBattleZone: Remobra Voting_barBattleZone: Remobra Vote_rcap 
    Black Lagoon (615)
    Abel X (349)
    Monsters (319)
    Razor (298)
    Drakina (220)
    ScottishSamurai (163)
    TokyoBabe (146)
    gladupan (138)
    Disclaimer
    This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
    Administrators
    Tobakado
    Mehaha
    Merrow
    Moderators
    Monsters
    Reks
    Facebook

BattleZone: Remobra

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    trexchef
    HR- 3
    trexchef

BattleZone: Remobra Empty
    PostSubject: BattleZone: Remobra   BattleZone: Remobra Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:20 pm

An unstoppable flock of remobra are about to attack a hunter compound. I readied the hunters for war. We had mostly bow gunners and some bladers to take on giant remobras, while chain guns for regular remobra. I could hear their flapping from beyond. The remobras were upon us! Bullets flew and remobras fell. A giant remobra landed in front of one of my bladers. I ran in front of him, deflecting a tail whip from it. I hacked its head three times, sending it lurching back. They're weak, but have incredibly high health. I slashed its right wing repeatedly, sending slivers of striped flesh flying. It bit my hand moderately, causing minor damage.

Damage:
    Ewan: 12%

I punched it away and slashed the left side of its face. The blader gashed its tail, minorly damaging it. I slashed the chest numerous times, sending it flipping over into the air and slamming onto its back. The blader and I hacked away on its tail, severing it. I carved it, getting 1 striped skin. I slashed up its wings, sending skin slivers flying everywhere. It was weak, so i decided to hit the head. Several shots stunned it. We continued to hack into it, sending it tumbling down onto his side, dead. I craved it, getting two striped skins and one remobra skull. The next wave was coming...time for battle!
    Back to top Go down
    trexchef
    HR- 3
    trexchef

BattleZone: Remobra Empty
    PostSubject: Re: BattleZone: Remobra   BattleZone: Remobra Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:02 pm

Remobras were everywhere! Half of our bladers had been knocked unconcious, and two of our bow gunners had been killed. Two more giant remobra landed near the compound. The beasts whipped away at it, damaging it heavily.

Damage:
    Hunter Compound: 47%

"Bow man! Cover the bladers! Bladers! Protect that compound!" I shouted. The structure couldn't take much more.
    "All hunters out of the compound! It's gonna collapse!!" I shouted as loud as I could. The hunters fled the building. Seconds later, it collapsed, sending a massive rumble through the jungle.
    "The camp has been lost sir! We must retreat!" one of the bowman said.
    "We may have lost the camp, but we're still gonna gut these stupid birds!" I replied. I readied my blade. There were thousands of them. Why are they all concentrated to this spot!? Hmmm....oh no...these hunters set up camp on there annual nesting site!!! :[[
    Back to top Go down

BattleZone: Remobra
    Page 1 of 1