Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Partners Helps Partner Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Partners Helps Partner Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Partners Helps Partner Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Partners Helps Partner Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Partners Helps Partner Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Partners Helps Partner Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Partners Helps Partner Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Partners Helps Partner Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Partners Helps Partner Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
Partners Helps Partner Vote_lcapPartners Helps Partner Voting_barPartners Helps Partner Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
Partners Helps Partner Vote_lcapPartners Helps Partner Voting_barPartners Helps Partner Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Partners Helps Partner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trexchef
HR- 3
trexchef

Partners Helps Partner Empty
PostSubject: Partners Helps Partner   Partners Helps Partner Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:56 am

Damp ground and drooping, wet trees surrounded me. I'll never find a rathian in this place! All that's here is a few Bnahabra and kelbi. I heard a loud roar coming from up ahead. Must've been a pretty big beast if I could hear it over the rain!
I peered behind a boilder...oh, it was just an Espinas eating a remobra it killed.
I was about to attack when a rathian swooped down on the Espinas. The rathian drove the spike on its lower jaw into the espinas's wing. The espinas bit back, heavily damaging the wing. The espinas sent him tumbling by bashing his head with its tail. The espinas continuously beat the rathian with its tail. I wasn't gonna let it kill my prey! I leaped from the boulder and slashed the espinas, sending it flying off the rathian. The rathian got back up and set the espinas on fire with a fire ball. The espinas flew upward and swooped down onto the rathian. He clawed and bit the wings to shreds. The rathian couldn't fly! The espinas was about to finish it when the unimaginable happened: a rathalos swooped down on the rhino beast, pounding it body. The weak rathian watched as his partner beat the espinas. I started to sneak up on the rathian...i raised my blade and severed the rathians tail. I carved it getting a rathian scale. The rathian lashed back at me with his lowerjaw blade.

Damage:
Ewan: 24%

I lunged at the rathian, slashing its leg with a powerful swipe. It tumbled to the ground. A few head hits and it was dead. I carved it, getting 2 rathian scales, 1 rathian webbing, 1 rathian carapace and 1 flame sack. The looked at his dead partner. He let out a mighty roar and drew his attention toward me. The rathalos shot a fireball at me, lighting me on fire.

Damage:
Ewan: 54%

I leaped forward and gave the monster a crushing head blow. It lurched backward, tripping over the downed espinas. While the rathalos was recuperating, I slashed the espinas's wings, heavily damaging them. One last slash was enough to destroy it. I carved only the espinas's horn, that way I can leave something for the monsters to eat in this godforsaken rainy wasteland. The rathalos lashed me with his claw.

Damage:
Ewan: 64%

I smashed the claw on his wing, shattering it. I slashed the left leg several times. It lashed its tail out, but i dodged. My blade hit the wyverns head, stunning it. I took this oppurtunity to cause asmuch damage to the wings as i could. I gottwenty slashes on the left wing before it got unstunned. It bashed its head into me, sending me flying into a tree.

Damage:
Ewan: 78%

I slashed its chest seven times. It fell on its back, dead. I finally killed a rathalos!...and a rathian!...and an espinas!
I carved the rathalos, getting 2 rathalos scales, 2 rathalos webbing and 1 flame sack. I grabbed my materials and headed back to camp...
Back to top Go down

Partners Helps Partner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Places :: Enviroment :: Swamp-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com