Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
Dragon ele trap. Vote_lcapDragon ele trap. Voting_barDragon ele trap. Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Dragon ele trap.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

Dragon ele trap. Empty
PostSubject: Dragon ele trap.   Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:03 am

Name: Dragon Trap

Looks: It looks exactly like a shock trap, only the elctricall charge is black like dragon element

Description: When placed on a surface stable enough to hold it still it traps all and any monsters bigger than a Kirin, and deals dragin damage. Basically encasing trapped monsters with a charge of dragin element around them. Like when a monster is paralyzed by a weapon. Only black.

Duration: 6 seconds. Exceptons stated in "what it affects"

Damage: Hurts like hell but doesnt deal as much damage as it looks to. It just slows them down. BUT IT DOES DO DAMAGE

What it Affects: It only affects Monsters who have dragin as a minimum of a third weakness. (I.e fire, thunder, dragon. Fire affecting it most). Can trap Monsters that are strongest agains Dragon, but deals no damage, only traps them for the same duration as a pitfall or shock trap. Depending on the monster, and its size.

Sizes it can catch: Everything But the fatalis, aka, uka, lao shan's and other assorted extremely large monsters, like yama. But must be bigger than a Gold Crown Yian Garuga.

Number you can carry: Depending On the number of mosters in a quest. 1 monster you can have 1 trap, 2 you can still only have one trap, 3 monsters you can have 2 traps. But the limit is 4 with 7 monsters.

Materials: Trap tool, genprey fang, and HrdRathalos shell, EDragnBlood, Crimson Fatalis Eye..

Last edited by Ratho on Fri May 13, 2011 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

Dragon ele trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon ele trap.   Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:34 am

I think that it should be harder to make, even with a G rank materal. I would say whatever the G rank elder dragon blood in place of the HRD rath shell.

And bigger than a Kirin, that applies to everything ELSE. Id say not the larger ones like the laoshan ceadeus and yamastukami for example.

Id hate to fight 6 elder dragons but sure the limit is fine

Im noting slows them down, I never read holds the MONSTER STILL, just the trap still I am Ok with that.
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

Dragon ele trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon ele trap.   Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:42 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

Dragon ele trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon ele trap.   Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Approved. But I will not allow anyone to just waltz in with one. just saying
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Tigrex
HR- 1
Tigrex

Dragon ele trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon ele trap.   Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:30 am

In which Monster Hunter this trap is?
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Dragon ele trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon ele trap.   Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:16 pm

None.. Its something I made up..
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

Dragon ele trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon ele trap.   Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:56 am

I need an aclaration, is this only for paralyzing and dealing damage or can it be used to capture?, if this doesn't capture, it should be in the item creation.
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Dragon ele trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon ele trap.   Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:19 pm

It's not a trap from the games.... It is a trap on the forum though....
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

Dragon ele trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon ele trap.   Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:02 pm

I know, but nowhere in the application says that it can be used to capture a monster, it only says that it can retain it.
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Dragon ele trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon ele trap.   Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:09 am

Same thing...... The difference of what yuor thinking is the trank crap.. A trap is a trap....
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

Dragon ele trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon ele trap.   Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:55 am

Ok then, this returns to the approved section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon ele trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon ele trap.   Dragon ele trap. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon ele trap.
Page 1 of 1