This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Vote_lcapElectromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Voting_barElectromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Vote_lcapElectromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Voting_barElectromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Empty
PostSubject: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Name: E.P.S. "Gilgamesh"

Looks: It has two looks depending of the functions, the first one is a gigant levitating gear made of stained crystal (blue, red, yellow, white and black) and the second is a levitating metallic object with the aspect of a sun (a little bit like the one of the orphan (FFXIII) in the second battle but without the orphan) surrounded by lots of stained crystals (blue, red, yellow, white and black)

Effect:The E.P.S. "Gilgamesh" is a magnetical power system that interacts with the catalyst to create a special magnetic field that only interacts with certain devices, it also awakes certain capacities of the special modes. Both aspects provide the ability to levitate (only horizontal movement) during short periods of time (15 seconds).

The gear aspect gives the capacity of controlling eight middle sized sunray-like blades that levitate because of the magnetic field, it has a maximun range of 9 meters (27 feet I think).

The manual control of the blades it's the unique type of control that lets the user attack, however is a bit complicated:

- The user only controls a single blade, but the possition of the rest depends on the possition of this one, so the movement of the main blade is imitated by the rest.

- If the user hand moves in circles, then the blades will spin around the user.

- If the user moves the hand far from his chest, then the blades will get as far from the user as the hand has get from the users chest.

- If the user moves his hand up or down, the blade circle will tilt up or down as much as the hand has moved up or down.

The sun aspect gives the capacity of controling the stained crystals to block and absorb the elemental energy of the enemy attacks to increase the energy of the user (1 energy unite max, the rest is dissipated) (maximum number of energy unites is 7) (needed a strong elemental attack, example: the ice attack of a giadrome won't cause any charge up, but the barioth ice blast would cause the charge up), the elements that the E.P.S. "Gilgamesh" is able to absorb and the amount of energy obtained depend on the catalyst:

- Purecrystal Catalyst: normal charge.

- Deviljho Catalyst: energy charge 0,5 energy units less.

- Bringer Catalyst: energy charge 0,5 more.

Other: The E.P.S. "Gilgamesh" swift is done by sticking the blades on the gear, breaking the crystal.

Pieces: unelemental crystal x8, dark crystal x1, pure light crystal x1, elemental crystal x14, eltalite ore x7, mellanje ore x4, union ore x8, rainbow ore x2, lava stone x 15, ice crystal x15, rare scarab x9, yama tsumaki fluid x4, elder dragon blood x4.

Requirements: to use the E.P.S. "Gilgamesh" is needed a catalyst and the Biomechanical Armor "Vitruvian Man" (B.A.V.M.)

Last edited by Abel X on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:50 pm

THe blades need some form of weakness as well as the levitation. The absorption is gonna need a HUGE weakness... The healing will require a weakness. And please describe the catalysts...

Characters:
Ogre + Hihi <-[Those are Links]

I made a Facebook Game based on well my favorite Anime/Manga EVER! which can be found Here. For those of you who don't know it's Air Gear.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:53 pm

Well, the levitation system can't be used to go uop or down only in horizontal directions, the blade control system is a bitcomplicated:

The E.P.S. "Gilgamesh" creates a magnetic sphere of the range of his kinetosphere and the glove on the wright hand can only control one single blade, but the rest move when that blade moves so the only possible movements are in circle when you rotate your and, also, the user can make the blades come closer or further opening the hand and closing it, a third movement is possible,the further you move the hand from your chest, the more the blades inclinate to the direction you are looking.

The E.P.S. "Gilgamesh" can't absorb all the energy of an attack, only one unit, the rest is dissipated, to absorb an energy unit you need a reasonable strong elemental attack (the ice attack won't cause the charge up) also, the crystalsare only capable of absorbing and rejecting one tipe of elemental power depending on the colour of the crystal, and without the proper catalyst the energy can't be absorbed but can be rejected, and to absorb is needed to use one energy unit.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:53 pm

But still Levitation is really useful. In fact for certain terrains it negates weaknesses all together. Such as falling off a cliff ETC. And you should state the blades are complicated.

You should state its controls in the APP...

Yeah you see... That could make attacking you impossible... You're supposed to make yourself harder to beat not impossible. Absorbing attacks OR even dissipating or healing from them is gonna require a HUGE weakness.

Characters:

I made a Facebook Game based on well my favorite Anime/Manga EVER! which can be found Here. For those of you who don't know it's Air Gear.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:43 pm

Let's state that levitation only lasts for 10 or 15 seconds, also I don't know the meaning of APP (aplications?) I can't imagine more weakness but I'm open to any sugerences.

Also, I need the B.A. "Vitruvian Man" and the E.P.S. "Gilgamesh" to beat ALONE (It's much cooler) the Bringer AND the Finisher (I don't mind doing this one with more people).
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Okay... How high can you go?

APP=Application

Well you can tone it down AND I can have some RPCs help you... Hell even an NPC... Though BL would probably control The Bringer.

And ALONE?

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Yes, it's cooler, and even wich that devices deafiting those guys alone it's almost impossible... but wait to see the new catalysts tht I'm preparing...

After the deaft of those... I'll have an epical death I think

And I can't go up or down, only move horizontaly.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:18 pm

You never know... We have Dream the RPC you made... Then we have a balls out crazy ass Cheva who actually fought an elder-dragon on her own. Didn't win but she only had a single sword and nothing else. Then Kooni who can heal a whole group by himself or apply ALOT of Buffs and Debuffs while attacking simultaniously...

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:36 pm

mmmmh... I would want Dream to take part of this... I' ve also thought about Ogre to take part of this... maybe you are interested in loosing if you wanna take down some god-like elder dragons.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:40 pm

He'd force feed it an exploding bag of money... Death by nickels... Plus Cheva once she gets her Zone set up she can dodge, attack and defend ETC all in flowing movements... She was meant to be a swormaster... She in fact uses 20+ swords effectively all at once.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:53 pm

So youdo not want to take part on my story (I'm waiting to your answer to post on the RP)
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:19 pm

No I do...

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Then ok, I'll knock you down.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Heh you can try... Anyways you finished changing the APP?

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Well, I think so... if this is approved, if not I'll have to change it more...

Also, I'm going to create a priest that would be the pope of the cult to the bringer, and, acording to his personality, death by nickels will be very cool, poetical and ironical.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:19 pm

How fast is the charging boosts? Also you didn't make the changes we talked about.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:37 pm

ooops, wright. and the charge bost makes Abel charge two units instead of one.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:21 pm

That charge boost thing is a bit too powerful considering Abel's abilities...

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:52 pm

but consider that almost all the new functions need energy units.

I will do the APP changes later... I will be connected a little bit nore, It's very late, and although I'm not tired I don't have time for that now.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:03 pm

But you're pretty much making an item that makes those charge times useless...

Ok...

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Ok, since it has a charge increasing and an upgrade of one isn't ok, then it will be a 1,5 by post
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Think of it this way... A charge is there to prevent you from just sending out a wave of powerful techniques... I think it would make PvP impossible and unfair.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:39 pm

mmmm... true, my objective is hard, but I musn't make impossible to beat me, OK, no increased charge up.

And Ialso found an easy way of explaining how the blade manual contrl system works, you know how the nucleus of the Earth interacts with the rest of the insides of the Earth right? It's almost the same.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:36 am

That's actually more complicated than what you said earlier...

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:34 pm

correction done, if you manage to discover any possible weakness for healing or energy absorption I will nclude them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"   Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Electromagnetic Power System "Gilgamesh"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next