This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Voting_barThe Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Voting_barThe Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:41 pm

gotta go i'll be back on in about 9 hours we'll finish it then

Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:43 pm

Well I'll ask Toba and if it isn't changed before then I'll delete the post and the posts relating to it...

Characters:
Ogre + Hihi <-[Those are Links]

I made a Facebook Game based on well my favorite Anime/Manga EVER! which can be found Here. For those of you who don't know it's Air Gear.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:00 pm

to which topic about ratho are you referring to?
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:05 pm

The Tigrex thread... I asked him to edit it so as to make it fair because there was a SERIOUS case of god-modding... Three different kinds done multiple times each...

Characters:

I made a Facebook Game based on well my favorite Anime/Manga EVER! which can be found Here. For those of you who don't know it's Air Gear.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:12 pm

could I have a link
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:15 pm

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:25 pm

i didnt see the out of nowhere thing
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Quote :
Appearing out of the middle of no-where, I throw two flasho bombs one right after the other trying to get tigrex after me.

The first sentence... Though he makes no logical reason as to him being there which is Ok [Random Encounters are possible] such as having followed noises or people watching the camp the God-Modding is not acceptable.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:32 pm

ahh i see the post you are talking about........ wow that is like what 4-5 problems in a single posts. It's also the first time I've seen a 1st person rp poster...
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:36 pm

The first person part is rare... I hardly see that on any site though a few people I know do it... Sometimes it leads to incredibly good posts. Well yeah... He has been a month for months and this also shows he hasn't read the rules. That is also a big no-no. Also I edited my post about the indestructibility.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Added to flaming bolts topic. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Maybe we can add another section to the custom item section... and rename the other. So we have Concept Approval and Ownership Approval.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Yeah that would save time since everything is still concept approved.

and its done...
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Awesome awesome!

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:31 pm

Should we give ratho a time limit (if we haven't already) to fix his tigrex post? one in the topic ittself. one via pm?
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:02 am

Well I would say yeah under different circumstances... But I posted the "No God-Modding" thing when he was logged on. He was also on long enough for me to be pretty sure he read it. However he merely logged out after I posted it. That's why I had already set a time limit. Which was till the incident was brought up with you. I was just gonna delete it on the spot but didn't to be nice.

This is up to you however I'm pretty sure he merely ignored my post about God-Modding. With that said though it is up to you but my stand on this would be a firm NO. He merely logged out after being told of his faults and he's been a member for two months. Which is long enough to have read the rules on God-Modding. Meaning he ignored the rules section as well.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:30 am

How about this? we continue on without ratho but the posts are there we just leave him in the dark and continue normally. this way it gives him a chance, and shows punishment as well.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:33 am

I was thinking more along the lines of that first post being ignored us explaining his mistake and then he could make a second entrance attempt... You know a second chance.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:39 am

That's basically the consequence to what I said so we agree to that term.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:53 am

Oh... It seems I misread but yeah agreed... Let's explain it to him in a PM... You should send it and let him know we talked about it. You sending it ETC shows that it was a decision that was talked about and clearly thought out with higher-ups before its made. Because though it is a punishment it has to be clear that it wasn't made on a whim.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:10 am

Pm sent...
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:28 am

Coolios... Metobaha... Kickin ass and takin names... One thread at a time...

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:00 am

The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Ssj3pi10
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:06 am

LoL... I call dibs on the Pikachu half!

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 am

Then i get the argument invalid half Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!   The Chat Thread:Numero Uno! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chat Thread:Numero Uno!
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next