This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Fri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Thu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)

Mehaha (765)

Black Lagoon (615)

Abel X (349)

Monsters (319)

Razor (298)

Drakina (220)

ScottishSamurai (163)

TokyoBabe (146)

gladupan (138)

Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Share | 

JoZ: Chapter 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trexchef
HR- 3

PostSubject: JoZ: Chapter 1   Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:58 pm

JoZ is short for Journey of Zastrak...

My village was destroyed by a Jhen Mohran. I need training to slay it...but not right now, our camp was under attack! I dawned the lagiaran blade my father gave me. I ran out of my tent, only to see a pair of Yian-Kut-Ku destroying everything. Time for some fun!
I rushed forward and uppercut the kut ku with my blade. It was sent flying into a barrel. Yhe second ku lunged at me, knocking me over.

Damage:
Ewan: 5%

This was annoying me. I grabbed an empty crate next to me and threw it at the second ku. It obviously dazed it, as it kept running into things by accident. The first ku ran toward me. I slashed it, sending it to the ground. I hacked away at the left wing, sending scales flying. The second ku was about to kill a villager with his claws. I threw a stun grenade at it. It was frozen place, sizzling from the electricity. The downed ku couldn't take much more. I smashed down, sending its left ear flying.--Gained: Yian kut ku ear.--I finished it off with one final sweep. I carved it, gaining, two yian kut ku scales and a kut ku claw. The other ku ran away. My villagers needed to leave here...there was too much danger around. We readied the transport car. We started the engine...it didn't work. We started it again...didn't work.
"Mike, what's wrong with it?"I shouted from the drivers seat.
"The battery is dead. We can't go without some extra power. Thunder bugs live here. Maybe that would work?" It was a crazy idea Mike had, but it may work! I ran forward deeper into the forest... CHAPTER END
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SieglindeSam
HR- 1

PostSubject: Re: JoZ: Chapter 1   Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:55 pm

(OOC: I will join this, but later on, especially if you get to somewhere in the desert, just to let you know Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

JoZ: Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1