This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Fri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Thu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)

Mehaha (765)

Black Lagoon (615)

Abel X (349)

Monsters (319)

Razor (298)

Drakina (220)

ScottishSamurai (163)

TokyoBabe (146)

gladupan (138)

Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Share | 

Newbie Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trexchef
HR- 3

PostSubject: Newbie Guide   Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:51 pm

Go to Character Creation

Read character template CAREFULLY

Click on new topic [little white button]

Make your character by following on the templete's example.

Hunting:
Go to Environment to hunt. Forest with hills is for newbies.

This is done by roleplay. Click new topic to begin your hunt, or reply to an existing one to join a hunt.
Damage is dealt in percent.
Example: The Epioth strikes you.
Damage:
Ewan: 12%

That's how its done. once you reach 100%, you are knocked out and returnnto camp. Monsters don't use percentage to make it more realistic, only you. Natural signs such as limping let you know its near death.
After a monsters death, you can carve meat and valuable parts from it to sell for Z [money. put Z with a collin to make your budget.] or use in crafting weapons. The monster compendium sometimes has a list of carves, but not often. in that case, make up carves.

Monster Hunter hunt example: You crawl into a nearby cave, readying your blade. You walk in, only to see a great jaggi! You leap forth and slash the beasts leg. It lashes back, scraping you'
Damage:
Ewan: 15%
I smash the head of the raptor, sending it flying into the wall. I finish it off and carve 2 kings frills and 4 great jaggi pelts.

Battles are way longer than this but its just an example.
Best areas to are the head, possibly stunning it. If it has big claws, tusks or fins, those are breakable and cavable. Try to slice off [sever] the tail, which can be carved. Tails can be carved for 1 to 2 items while tusks, claws and fins can be carved once.

When you kill a monster, in your kill tally on your character post, click edit [top right] and add the monster to your kill tally. Then you put an x and the number of howmany you total killed.
Example: Royal Ludroth x3

There. Also, in your character page, put inventory with a collin after it and put carves in it.

Go to your profile and click topics being watched to quickly go to topics youve posted in.

Thats all folks!

Oh, if you join my clan on the upcoming clan page, i'll pay members for monsters. Don't abuse your money. DONT after you hunt a monster get 500,000 Z. Be reasonable. Easy monsters are 1,000 to 5,000 Z, medium difficulty are 6,000 to 20,000 and hard are 21,000 to 50,000. Keep this in mind! Also, when carving a dead monster, not the tail or tusk or fins claws or other breakable parts, just the dead monsters, the size depends on how many carves you get. Great Jaggi size is usually 3 carves. Epic, ultra massive size like jhen mohran [google it] get eight or nine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Newbie Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Rules-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion