This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Fri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Thu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)

Mehaha (765)

Black Lagoon (615)

Abel X (349)

Monsters (319)

Razor (298)

Drakina (220)

ScottishSamurai (163)

TokyoBabe (146)

gladupan (138)

Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Share | 

Legacy of Bionisho

Go down 
AuthorMessage
To-Be-Announced
HR- 1

PostSubject: Legacy of Bionisho   Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Names: Qaret "Lightning" Bionisho

Alliance: Independent

Appearance: Qaret stands at 5'10, His broad shoulders above average for his 15 year old body. His arms are slightly muscled, covered up by minuscule body fat. His hands, though soft, are large, complementing the rest of his overly large body. His chest, though, is more slender, about 2.5 feet tall, and is covered by a little more body fat, though he is not obese. His legs are surprisingly un-stocky, a shock unlike the rest of him, and his thighs are well-muscled. That said, he isn't really fast but can run for a while without needing rest. His eyes are Greyish-blue, the tips of his bangs leaning in just on top of his Line-of-sight. His hair, long and thick, is usually in sweat because of his constant activity. His glasses are thick and wide rimmed, much like himself, and allow him to see far away. Though, without them, he should most likely be able to battle. A burn mark is barred on his right arm, not sensitive, but very noticeable, shaped much like a triangle. (Note, this is NOT the triforce Wink )

His normal attire consists of a Nose and Mouth Cover, mainly because of his mild acne, but partly because he has a fear of people recognizing him. He has 3 different shirts/Jacket that bear the same symbol on them, one for each of the most common environments. White for Snow (Coat, obviously.), Tan for Barren ground or sand (Sleevless.), and green for thick or wild plant life. These shirts/jacket have a Lightning bolt etched onto them, all blending with the shirts colors. He never wears Jeans or "Tight pants", usually just shorts, sweatpants, Cargo Pants, Cold Pants, and Dress clothes. Although, he will be seen in shorts most of the time, unless the weather calls for something different, or if he is on a Hunt. His shoes are Black and simple, nothing special about them. On a Hunt, he will wear Grey gloves that have grips on them, useful for various purposes.

Biographies: Though most of Qaret's History is unknown because of amnesia, slight bits and pieces were recovered through extreme hypnosis. Until the age of 8, Qaret lived a strange life with his family, His parents and an older brother. They had some kind of pet, but that was to fuzzy to make out, most likely a dog. Qaret's parents had a strong relationship, but that wasn't very if it was positive or negative, either. Though, it is suspected they had a divorce, because a fact of Qaret's memory was that they had to leave each other for some reason. Qaret and his brother had to go live with there mom for a while, and it seems as though she had acted differently towards them after the split. Qaret can't remember why, but it was definitely something that made him feel horrible inside. Nothing could be remembered after that until Qaret was approximately 12, a young man. His brother, now recognized as Azmot, had just finished a school and had to leave. It's unclear what he had studied or if it was Advanced Slaying Academy (ASA) at this point, but it's possible it was lower/higher. Regardless, he left, and Qaret was the only thing his mother had left. But, the way she acted around him got stranger than before, and now they never really talked anymore. Qaret couldn't remember if they ever hugged after that. Though, he hoped so.

Sadly, two weeks after his 13th birthday, Qaret's mother left him, alone. She didn't say goodbye or anything, she just left. Although, before she left him, she did whisper something into his ear. "Son, don't be afraid to ask a question. Never be afraid or modest, just do what makes you happy." She said, leaving quickly after. After that, for almost a year, Qaret could scarcely remember anything but sorrow and negativity. Frantic, after his mother was gone, Qaret wrote his brother, hoping for some answers to what he should do. Surprisingly, he got a letter back in the hour, much to fast for a normal delivery. Still, he opened it up, and the haste handwriting read-

"1528 Grove.
Look behind the mirror, there is assistance there. Anybody delays you, use the assistance and run. Do not falter, Make haste, and godspeed~" There was more to the message, but it was impossible to recite it all. Qaret ran into his room, breaking the mirror on his right wall. As he did, it was revealed that the mirror held a container of sorts, inside bearing Resl, Kojter, and Norakgar. After that, everything is a blur. Qaret woke up in a strange village, his memory gone, with a bag full of his clothes and a couple mis-placed items. These were-

A silver Spoon

A Box of Kleenex

A half Bag of Raisins

A sheet with Half-A-Dozen holes in it

A Lock-picking kit

And a large amount of toothpicks.

Immediately, Qaret stood up to take in his surrounding. Albeit, as he did, a sharp pain ran through his leg, and Qaret looked down to see a large wound, shallow but painful. It didn't seem infected, and Qaret wanted to keep it that way. He went to a doctor in the village (Which is pretty easy to find when your bleeding a Gallon of blood all over the Village Garden) and thankfully got minor stitches. It didn't scar, but it is still red and noticeable when examined. After words, Qaret was surprised to find he had a large sum of cash in his bank, easily paying the doctor. Not Knowing what Else to do, he gathered information on the town. "Kokoto." That was the name of the village. He also noticed that this place was near a small complex huts known as "The Gardens." For some reason, that made Qaret excited, but he didn't know why. With all of that information, he asked around if there was a way to regain his memory. One person suggested an old, powerful shaman that resided here, going by the name of "Shakapokatuiy." (Sh-A-KA-Poke-A-Too-E) Apparently, this woman had learned ancient methods taught by stone carvings, and could cure almost any disease. Even amnesia.

Hoping for the best, Qaret wondered to this house and begged Shakapokatuiy to help him remember, and she gladly accepted. This was not as great as news for Qaret as he thought. The first step to remembering was through loss, so she took away everything except his clothes and weapons and hid them, leaving him broke and homeless. Then, she offered, strike that, told him that if he wanted a place to stay that he had to work for it. Work very hard. He had no choice but to "accept". So, she gave him a ratty old shack that barely fit his sorry excuse for a bed, which was only half filled with hay. Unknowing to him, This was the second part of remembering. Torture. He had worked for her, Shakapokatuiy being a tyrant of sorts, making him do the most degrading of tasks, including scrubbing her feet. Without question, though, he did, complaining every chance he got. After a long, 8 months of that, he was ready to remember. "You mind is tired from all of this work, so now sneaking in should prove easy." These were the words Qaret heard before he died. That was how Extreme hypnosis worked. You Break them down, Kill them, re-adjust the final thoughts of the brain with a little Shaman Mojo, then turn the patient back on. Normally, the "operation" is a 100% success, solely because targeting the "blank" in the mid was so easy, but something was blocking Qaret's memories from completely returning. So, to today, he is forced to Hunt monsters and gather items of Shakapokatuiy, scrubbing her back, gather bath water, and live in the horrid shack. But, since he was halfway there, Shakapokatuiy decided to cook for him instead of having him eat whatever he finds in the shack. Azmot, One, Shakapokatuiy 30,586.

"Great. I'm finally catching up."

Kill Tally: Leave blank for now.

Weapons: Two normal swords of moderate integrity, one a Scimitar and the other a Katana, that are crossed behind Qaret's back. He also carries a Light Bow Gun for Fun and Long range kills. But, he is mostly skilled with the Swords.

The Scimitar's name is Resl

The Katana's name is Kojter

The Bow Gun is Norakgar.

Style: Though not Fast, Qaret has great jumping potential, and using that to his advantage, he attacks monsters from behind by jumping over them. His swords are his greatest asset, but he thinks its fun and tortures to monsters when there shot. He will use the Bow for the Final attack, usually.

Special Modes: Leave blank for now.

Charge Attacks: Leave blank for now.

(P.s- Hi Toby. I did my best! Sorry it took so long, wanted it to be perfect.)

Last edited by To-Be-Announced on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Bionisho   Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:21 pm

Is it you Azmot 0.0?

About your app, have your clothes any special effect?, does the mask protect you from gasses?, do your clothes protect you from extreme heat or low temperatures?

(I'll continue later with the review of your app)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
To-Be-Announced
HR- 1

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Bionisho   Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Azmot? Please Elaborate.

Albeit, (<------ New Catchphrase) My clothes have no real effect besides the White coat, as a jacket, protects me from Great, not Extreme, cold. I'd have to say as low as -10 degrees. And my mask, being a gas mask, does protect me from harmful gaseous substances.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
To-Be-Announced
HR- 1

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Bionisho   Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:24 am

Announcement: BUMP! (Also, about the Azmot thing, I assume it's a reference to the last name of my character? This guy named Azmot [Obviously not NAMED azmot] Rp'ed with me and said I could use his namesake sometimes. But, in respct, I changed my name to Qaret (Az's usual Alt character) Bionisho (Tekanisho, just tweaked) so there will be no confusion between the two of us, ok Abel? Btw, hope we can Rp some time soon! Blah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Bionisho   Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Well, Your app seems perfectly fine, although you will have to create your gas mask in the items section, if your swords have any special effect, you'll have to create them in the item section, and you will have to create that bowgun, you have to include what ammunition it can shoot and every of the characteristics of your bowgun, but you can also pick a previously existing bowgun in the games.

Appart from that, I say approved.

PD: It happens that Azmot Tekanisho, is the name of a guy I met, Quaret is usually the name of his other character, It's fine if you want to keep Azmot and Tekanisho.

I also hope that we can RP together, create a topic and I'll join ^^!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Bionisho   

Back to top Go down

Legacy of Bionisho
Page 1 of 1