This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
    Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
    Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
    Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
    Fri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
    Thu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    Wed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    Wed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
    Tobakado (891)

Mehaha (765)

Black Lagoon (615)

Abel X (349)

Monsters (319)

Razor (298)

Drakina (220)

ScottishSamurai (163)

TokyoBabe (146)

gladupan (138)

Disclaimer
    This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
    Administrators
    Tobakado
    Mehaha
    Merrow
    Moderators
    Monsters
    Reks
    Facebook

Share | 

My new hobby!

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Drakina
    Admin

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: My new hobby!   Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:31 am

Over my Hunting lifetime of 4.5 years, I have become a mster of all melee weapons on MHFU for the PSP. So from now on I will be making Hunting guides on all sorts of quests, monsters, and guides tips for those who wish to learn a new weapon, and master it FAST!!! So please step forth and ask me for guides on anything.. EXCEPT UKANLOS/AKANTOR WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN A HAMMER!! For example: Chamelos I DO NOT RECOMMEND A MELEE WEAPON!! A BOW WITH DRAGON WORKS WONDERS!!!!!!!!
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Abel X
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby!   Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:00 pm

Ummm... how about if you make a guide for diablos?, that mother f*cker is the only guy that causes me real trouble ... and plesioth... Hey, have you realized that Plesioth has only 4 attacks (if we don't count the different types of water beams)?, and you know what has only 4 attacks too? Pokemons, therefor, plesioth is a pokemon XD (giarados evolution?)
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Drakina
    Admin

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:08 am

Ok, I'll make one for both black and tan. G rank.. Or High rank.. Btw the key to a diablos, is its tail..
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:16 am

Drakina wrote:
    For example: Chamelos I DO NOT RECOMMEND A MELEE WEAPON!! A BOW WITH DRAGON WORKS WONDERS!!!!!!!!

BUUUUHHHHLLL SHHHHHHHIIII

I eat G rank Chameloses with my knockout Dragonsword for brunch! Its not even classified as either breakfast or lunch!

Lolz Abel
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
    Abel X
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby!   Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:10 am

I usually use my longsword "Moon's Shadow" to kill the chameleos, since I don't have a good dragon element weapon, that's why I couldn't kill the white fata )=>... I need a good weapon as yours Toba...

Although I admit that bows are a good option t fight the chameleos, since the arrows don't bounce, and you are normally at a very safe distance if you look out for it's ranged attacks, luckily, they are easy to avoid since it makes a little pause to reappear before it uses them.

But as I said before, I prefer longswords for the chameleos, I think that Lances and gunlances could also work, but I never tried them on the chameleos.

But whatever you choose to pick to kill it, make sure that it isn't a set of double swords, sword'n'shield, hammer, greatsword or any other weapon that can't reach chameleos head.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby!   

Back to top Go down

My new hobby!
    Page 1 of 1