Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
The suspect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
The suspect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
The suspect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
The suspect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
The suspect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
The suspect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
The suspect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
The suspect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
The suspect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
The suspect - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe suspect - Page 2 Voting_barThe suspect - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
The suspect - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe suspect - Page 2 Voting_barThe suspect - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

The suspect

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The suspect - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The suspect   The suspect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Abel felt a little bit better when Drako said that he had read his book, but when he said that he couldn't hold his liquor he could do nothing but laugh really loud, he ordered then a whole bottle of absent, Abel was a great drinker, he had became alcoholic after getting out of New Eden, he had got drunk every night for five years, being a lot of times near death, this was because the severe depression of loosing either his family, village, friends and country in a single day, he had searched the consolation of death in the bottom of his glass, that was until he was 13 years old, when he became apprentice of a hunter that was also from New Eden, he helped him a lot, changing his idea of suicide for one of revenge, from that day, abel had been a hunter, but that didn't made him different when it came to alcohol, although it wasn't something as extreme as it was before, he got usually drunk, he even went to hunt drunk, once he was so drunk that he killed a great jaggi forcing a great jaggi to drink a bottle of whisky for every one Abel drunk, when he became a renowned hunter in Lok Lak, he had to give up alcohol, but he fell again when he lost again the Bringer, drinking as much he drank when he was 10 years old, but he gave it up again when he started his trip, with time, he had fully controlled his alcoholism, not feeling anymore the need of drinking, but he still was a damn great drinker.

When the felyne waitress brought him the bottle of absent one liter, he drank it all in fifteen seconds, "Well, what where you saying Drako?".

He heard then Ratho's words, "Well, I hope for your sake that you don't have to defend yourself from me dude!" Abel laughed, he wasn't feeling even a bit dazed because of the massive amount of absent he had drank a few seconds ago, "If you only can rely on that sword of yours, victory would be mine with no doubt." This time Abel's tone was very serious, Ratho had no opportunity if he fought alone against Abel, and he didn't want to fight, at least, here.

Abel wasn't even a bit impressed for Ratho hunting an Ukanlos, he had fought with was without a single doubt, one of the biggest eldeer dragons, and the strongest for three days with their three nights, the Bringer, the legendary monster that had conquered a whole country in a single day, the dragon of chaos, that even the whole forces of the guild combined with the armies of the neighbor countries to New Eden, where able to defeat, all the hunters sent to kill the beast while the army fought the cult had never seen again, Abel was the first one that had returned... even if his body was dismembered and his mind broken.

He looked at Toba then, "Whoa, if that's so... Can I lend a hand? I was traveling, but I don't have really anywhere to go, I would like to take part on this, it looks like a great adventure and source of inspiration!"
Back to top Go down
Drako
Moderators
Drako

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   The suspect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:10 pm

''hey ratho calm down theres no need for fighting'' i say then turn toward able and start to think on diffrent ways to stop a fight if one broke out as i come out of my deep thought i look at able ''well i'm deffinetly impressed'' i say seeing him drain a hole liter
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   The suspect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:49 pm

(Ratho taking too long Ima post)

Xyron stormed off to the footprint found outside of Tenepy. It was eroding away, but after inspecting it, he noticed that the footprint was a diablos footprint; a massive one at that. Xyron was angered by the fact that Tobakado lied to him. He looked around for a sign of where it went. The only noticeable thing was a boulder way in the desert. Xyron sprinted for it.

Merrow went to work on the Ale contest. He was almost undefeated in pokke in the amount of alcohol he could consume and handle without taking one of those stupid sobriety herbs hunters take before hunting. He chugged the ale down. slamming the mug down with a solid thud, this was not out of drunkness, but rather a signal to give him another mug and to hurry at that. His next ale was there in seconds, "Come on little boy. That all you got?" He said to Tobakado in an attempt to get him to drink.

"Whoa, if that's so... Can I lend a hand? I was traveling, but I don't have really anywhere to go, I would like to take part on this, it looks like a great adventure and source of inspiration" Abel said to Tobakado

Tobakado looked at him, "You know I dont drink. And Abel, I would be glad for your help. But first we need to find Xyron. He would be running himself silly in the desert to the south of here." Tobakado stood up and grabbed his longsword. He didn't bother with Merrow. The ale contest would resolve soon. and they would catch up.
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   The suspect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:13 pm

OOC: Ratho will catch up, ok?

Abel looked at Merrow as he drank his ale, it seemed that he was defying Abel, "Well, Merrow, I would love to drink with you, but that will have to wait until we return, now we have more urgent matters, don't we?"

Abel stood up and approached the window, the villagers outside seemed very enthusiastic about the idea of Abel's execution, "I think that for my own safety, I should leave by the backdoor, see you in the entrance of the village!"

Abel exited through the kitchens, he was in an alley next to the walls of Tenepy, he jumped over the wall of the tavern, transforming his limbs into spikes, which he used to climb to the roof of the tavern, transforming them back into normal when he was at the top, from where he jumped the walls, falling outside of Tenepy, he went then to the principal entrance, where he hid, waiting for the rest.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   The suspect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Xyron managed to catch up to the boulder in the desert Nearby was a hole was there. This was a clear sign that the Diablos bursted through the sand here. The footprints were barely indentations in the sand but was enough for Xyron to follow them. His body was drenched in sweat at this point. But he had a lead and he was not going to let it go.

Tobakado looked at merrow, He was not gonna let this match go. Tobakado said "Just hurry up please." and walked out the door. He wanted to investigate further but the time was not now. He would need to test the validity of Abel's trust. If he was indeed at the front gates his eccentric attitude could be dismissed as his normal attitude rather than not showing up and being labeled a liar and more likely the murderer. Or at least was the thoughts that went through Tobakado's head.

Tobakado reached the gates, he did not see Abel. Perhaps he beat him there. He quickly scanned the area. "Hey Abel, Ya there!" He shouted. It was not so loud as if he was shouting at his highest but it was also louder than a raised voice. He cupped his mouth with his right and waved generically with his left. Hopefully Abel kept his word.
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   The suspect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:08 am

OOC: Sorry i'v been cought up with chores and crap latly..

IC: Walking silenlty behind Tobakado Drakina decides to break that silence and says to Tobakado "What exactly are you following Xyron for?".. After walking forward a bit Drakina takes down a cool drink he had found laying in the sand half empty, as he swollows it Drakina thinks to himself "Well this is only gonna last half as long.. Might want to find some stuff to make more.."
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   The suspect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:38 pm

As Abel heard Tobakado calling him, he hoped from his hideout waving at Toba, he approached him and said "Hiya there!, what shall we do now?"

Looking at his right, Abel saw Xyron in the nearby desert, "Hey!, I found Waldo!" Abel said as he pointed to Xyron, Abel felt the sun on his skin, but it was a pleasurable feeling for him, he wore no armor or clothes but his biomechanical armor and a pair of knee-length trousers, the sun on his skin made him remember lots of things... travels and adventures, friends and foes... he took a thoughtful expression as he remembered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   The suspect - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The suspect
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Places :: Storyline Events :: Section 1-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com