This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Fri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Thu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)

Mehaha (765)

Black Lagoon (615)

Abel X (349)

Monsters (319)

Razor (298)

Drakina (220)

ScottishSamurai (163)

TokyoBabe (146)

gladupan (138)

Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Share | 

The suspect

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: The suspect   Thu May 05, 2011 10:41 am

Abel was sitting on a bench in the tavern of Tenepy, his hands, feet and arms had been tided up, the villagers had entered him in the tavern, and nw they where preparing his possible execution, apparently by the voices that where heard outside, they had decided to hang him by the neck to death if the hunters decided that he was guilty, now Abel was alone with Tobakado, that was sitting in front of him, it was possible that anytime more hunters entered in the tavern but also, that the furios villagers entered to kill him.

Before that, Tobakado had talked with the villagers, that had told him that he had been saw with the assassins during the attack.

Abel looked directly into the eyes of Tobakado, his tiger eyed looked him with conviction and determination, the eyes full of truth.

"Hey, I haven't done anything dude! I'm innocent! look at me! I'm just an old poor hunter! How it could be someone like me capable of doing this?"

Abel, after the treatment that had received from the villagrs looked much weaker and old, he had several wounds and bruises all over his body, he looked much shorter than he really was and even with his great muscles and dark golden skin, he looked sick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Thu May 05, 2011 2:38 pm

(I know you and xyron have met but not storyline wise k?)

Merrow walked in, looking back and waving to a citizen. He looked forward and told Tobakado with a concerned voice, "Apparently apart from what I can make of weird legend suspicions. There had been talk of a massive Diablos attacking this town. The size must have been exaggerated."

Xyron barely got a word in before Tobakado interrupted, "Yea people tend to fish..."

"Hey, I haven't done anything dude! I'm innocent! look at me! I'm just an old poor hunter! How it could be someone like me capable of doing this?"

Tobakado could not believe him, they were the only lead they had. And he needed everything they could know. For all they knew this killer was still on the loose.

"This Diablos doesn't appear in volcanic regions much, Something must have lead it here." Tobakado cracked his knuckles. "Why did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Thu May 05, 2011 3:36 pm

"The diablos doesn't appear in volcanic regions much, Something must have lead it here. Why did you do that?"

When Toba cracked his fingers Abel thought 'Oh, oh, problems, well I can still get out of this without fighting' he charged up then, his chest shining with a feeble light, that was hidden under the ropes talked then "I repeat it to you! I didn't do it!, I was there when the attack happened, but I never got near the village! I was hidden all the time! I wasn't even near the village when all this mess happened!" he did a pause, thinking about what he seen, he didn't remember the details of what he had seen, but he remembered that there was someone over that diablos, he said doubting about if he was right: "I... I remember that there was a woman riding that diablos that attacked the village, I think... That there was a man riding a Jinouga also..." he looked to the ceiling while he talked

(I have two energy units right now, one from here, and one from the last post on "an investigation").
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Thu May 05, 2011 10:51 pm

Tobakado's intimidation tactic seemed to work, but he was not the one to do something like that. He had to do something dirty in order to bring forth a greater justice. And this motivated him to the situation Able was in.

"I repeat it to you! I didn't do it!, I was there when the attack happened, but I never got near the village! I was hidden all the time! I wasn't even near the village when all this mess happened!"

He paused not taking direct eye contact with Tobakado. He took this as a mental defense countermeasure.

I... I remember that there was a woman riding that diablos that attacked the village, I think... That there was a man riding a Jinouga also..."

Tobakado took this as a lie. It didn't seem possible. How could anyone tame a proud monster like that? Xyron however, took up offense, Rushing up to Abel and picking him up with the ropes. He was pumped full of adrenaline at this point. Finally a lead for him to go on. Abel seemed light to him. Even with his armor, Xyron picked him up with ease. Heavy hammers were feathers to him.

"WHAT! You let that bitch go!? Where is she now!?" He shouted shaking him.

Merrow wanted to calm him down, but he looked to the side. Letting this case of Good-cop/Bad-cop resolve. He took a seat at a nearby table.
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Fri May 06, 2011 1:56 am

"What the fuck? What the hell is going on here?" I say Nervously, thnking to myself, "I shouldn't be here"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Fri May 06, 2011 1:40 pm

As Xyron grabbed him by the ropes, Abel knew that it was time for him to prepare for real, he transformed his limbs in spikes, using this to liberate his feet from the ropes, then he transformed them in normal feet again, he charged up, the light glowed brighter in his chest, "Hey dude! Calm down! I couldn't knew that you had something against that girl!, and how the hell do you expect me to know where she went?, I repeat it! I'm just wandering hunter! I work for the guild!" suddenly his face was enlightened with an idea, "Hey! do you see my bag? there's a book inside of it, take it out! it is the final proof of my innocence!"

(OOC: if you are entering in the storyline, Ratho, do it properly, tell us where you are, why you are there, and that short of things, two lines isn't enough).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakina
Admin

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Sat May 07, 2011 8:47 pm

OOC: Abel x, first things first DON'T tell me how to post. Seconds, I have been on this forum WAAY longer than you. Olny thing is, i dont log on that often.. Third: DONT tell me how to post. EVER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Sun May 08, 2011 12:03 am

(Ratho: calm down I believe it was a suggestion not an attack. I believe that was an overreaction... and Abel: btw I can link our duking out in "As a harp sounds" to the next scene)

Abel shone and somewhat transformed, the very fact that his legs were freed showed threat enough that he might be dangerous. The investigation team took defensive countermeasures.

Xyron dropped Abel shielding his eyes slightly from the blinding light with his left arm but enough to keep an eye on him, and he grabbed his hammer with his left. Tobakado had his sword already drawn and armed before Abel could liberate himself, And Merrow dragged his greatsword from its sheath to his right shoulder, holding the blunt edge so if he had to swing his leverage would give the quickest response. Abel fighting three hunters would result in suicide, Especially against a well coordinated team.*

"Hey dude! Calm down! I couldn't knew that you had something against that girl!, and how the hell do you expect me to know where she went?, I repeat it! I'm just wandering hunter! I work for the guild!" He suddenly got excited, "Hey! do you see my bag? there's a book inside of it, take it out! it is the final proof of my innocence!"

Tobakado saw the bag he was talking about, after all they did disarm him as they subdued and restrained him. "I got it," tobakado said to the group as he walked to the bag, He rummaged through it, sorting through the common everyday hunter items and finally came across a large tome. He pulled it out and looked though it. (You'll have to tell me whats in it.)

((OOC: * Merrow, Tobakado, Xyron, and Sihydan are my IRL team of in-game MH hunters whose characters, save for Sihydan who used a gun, are based on in-game hunters. They were a tight group Hunts were fairly easy since Hammer would stun, I would hack and slash still I flinch them and Finally merrow would break/cut something. rinse, wash, repeat... Sihydan was support relying more on rapid fire potion shots and Demon/armor shots than damage. It was crazy: as in 3 minuites G rank Narga Crazy...)
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Mon May 09, 2011 12:18 pm

Abel saw how the Tobakado took his most popular poetry book, Abel had obtained some status in literature world because this book, and it was popular between delicate souls and hunters, it's title was "Dreaming wide awake with a free New Eden", it was an autobiographic book about Abel's life, the fall of New Eden, the stellar career of Abel in Loc Lac, the 3 days long battle against the Bringer and how his travel started again, it was his first book, Abel was now finishing the second now his second book, which title was "The power of a man", it was about the fight of Abel for power to kill the legendary dragon of chaos, it was also in the bag, "Hey!, take the notebook in the bag!, it has the second part!"

Both parts had the brief biography of Abel and a his photo, "You see? I'm a good guy!, I'm who wrote those books!, may you read them? if you have, how can you think about me doing this?, Damn it!, it's very clear in the book! I'm not a criminal!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drako
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Mon May 09, 2011 12:46 pm

ooc: i hope i did this right
ic: Drako was walking around the town when he noticed some noise so he walked over to investigate when he got there he saw two hunters and Ratho ''hey whats going on'' i ask curiously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Tue May 10, 2011 12:39 am

(It's good enough Drako. There are six of us including you and ratho)

Tobakado scoured through the book. He was ot the type of person to keep his nose in a book, so he wouldn't know of the popular books. To him it seemed like a journal of sorts, albeit written weirdly, as if he was a poet or something. Sometimes he would come across a doodle or two trying to help describe his entries. But none of it mentioned Tenepey. Abel either never got the chance to write it or the book was complete.

"Hey!, take the notebook in the bag!, it has the second part!" Abel said almost on cue.

Drako walked in and said, ''hey whats going on'' To which merrow replied quietly, "There have been a murderer on the loose. We seem to have a lead here." He tried to keep his voice hidden from abel.

Tobakado pulled some items out of the bag to find the notebook of interest. He set the big tome aside as he found the notebook. He flipped through it. Again not finding anything of note about the killer or of Tenepy. As Abel watched him read it he said, "You see? I'm a good guy!, I'm who wrote those books!, may you read them? if you have, how can you think about me doing this?, Damn it!, it's very clear in the book! I'm not a criminal!"

Tobakado lightly lobbed the book on top of the bag and stood up. He walked over to Xyron and said, "Stand back, for a second. I want to talk to him."

"But" Xyron talked back.

Tobakado grabbed his shoulder and whispered, "Please, That book was a journal of his innocence. At the worst it may be a well placed predicted alibi of conniving if he was lying."

Xyron looked at him, then to Abel, and sighed as he moved towards Merrow. Xyron finally noticed Drako and Ratho, they were drawing unnecessary attention.

Tobakado made sure to note his upper upper restraints, "Alright, it seems you are innocent, but you seem to be our only lead. So I must ask you to help us. There is nothing for us to offer save for the security of an apprehended madman. Will you cooperate?"
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Wed May 11, 2011 4:30 am

OOC: Sorry about earlier.. I was half asleep, and was about to miss my bus to get to school..

IC: "Hey guys, Just a question but who is this Xyron guy.." Ratho says with deep, intuitive curiosity. Ratho looks around with a misunderstanding look at evrything going on around him. "I showed up about 5 minuites ago and i have still yet to figure out what the heck is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Thu May 12, 2011 11:11 am

When Abel was asked to help "Sure buddies! I want also to know who did this! it will be an awesome adventure!", he accepted quickly, he loved adventure, and he wouldn't let the opportunity of living another fly away, it was his fire blood, that made him don't think a.

He noticed then Ratho and Drako, Ratho asked for information about what was going on, "Well! there's a pair of murderers that attacked this village riding a diablos and a jinouga, people here think that it was my fault and they want to kill me, I've just proved that I'm innocent and I've accepted to help them to find out who they were" he approached Ratho, "By the way my name is Abel, yeah! the writer!" he gave him his hand, to shake his, with a big grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drako
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Thu May 12, 2011 2:27 pm

ic: i walk over to both able and my brother after hearing ables story ''my names drako and before you ask yes we are twins'' i say with a smile as i look around to see who was all here

ooc: sorry i couldn't think of anything eles lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Thu May 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Ratho akwardly accepts and shakes this writers hand. "I dont read, I didn't know you wrote.." Ratho says till felling akward. Thinking aloud, without knowing it Ratho says "what a creepo.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Fri May 13, 2011 4:09 am

(your post seems incomplete Abel? eeh, I feel like overdoing shit so here you go feel free to Tl;dr...)

Tobakado looked over his shoulder as Abel walked by, so nonchalantly from the situation of late. It was unexpected to say the least. He expected insults flying at him, animosity and possibly revenge. But to see happiness, a can-do expression from a stressful situation that would at least rattle the emotions a little bit; Tobakado could only look at him as eccentric.

"Sure buddies! I want also to know who did this! it will be an awesome adventure! Well! there's a pair of murderers that attacked this village riding a diablos and a jinouga, people here think that it was my fault and they want to kill me, I've just proved that I'm innocent and I've accepted to help them to find out who they were. By the way my name is Abel, yeah! the writer!"

"Buddies," The word disturbed Tobakado, was he forgiven already. He was not expecting forgiveness; not, at least, without an apology. Tobakado could not help but stare in confusion. Questions flurried through his head. None of which were related to each other and no connections could be made. Tobakado stuttered a little at first, trying to find the right words. So many things needed to be said and only one thing could be said at a time, Tobakado decided upon introductions since it was fitting that others were introducing themselves.

"M-My name is Tobakado, Guild hunter of Pokke. This here is my friends Xyron and Merrow."

Merrow stepped forward to Abel after his name was called, "I'm sorry, but I have not heard of you, I am a hunter, not a literature critic."

Xyron could not be any more impatient, that witch was getting away, and they were sitting there. Discussing pleasantries. Xyron was angred. He decided to take the law into his own hands. He stormed past everyone, and out the door he went ahead of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Fri May 13, 2011 4:24 am

"Ok Xyron that far enough" Ratho says getting in the way of the door. With an aggrivated look on Ratho's face, hidden by his bulky helmet, Ratho states "I have gone about THREE HOURS without a detailed explanation as to WHO YOU ARE, Tobakado, once again please?".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drako
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Fri May 13, 2011 4:30 am

i see the man named xyron storm right pass me well whats got him so angry i think to myself confused by the situation i turn back to look at everyone well nice to meet you Tobakado and you to merrow i say with a friendly smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Fri May 13, 2011 3:39 pm

OOC: Incomplete? Really? It's complete, although I was on hurry, but I'll try to make better posts.

IC: Abel heard Tobakado introduce himself, "greetings, Tobakado of Poke!" he have Tobakado a friendly hug, it was he way friends said hi in New Eden, a tradition people originary from new Eden where proud of, this tradition was result from population distribution of New Eden before the Bringer conquered it, people used to Liverpool in very small villages, that where specially common next to the road that went through New Eden, the villages couldn't get big because the difficult terrain of New Eden, which make all the villagers know each other and be buddy-buddy, usually if you didn't like your village, you moved to the next one, that was usually only a very few kilometers away, being all the villagers friends, they hugged to say hi, and in a short period of time, they hugged almost anyone, even if they had almost met him/her.

Abel sepparated from Toba and saidwith his big, big grin: "Geetings Tobakado from Poke!, I'm Abel from nonwhere!, I am a wandering hunter born in New Eden".

When Merrow approached he also gave him a hug, but when he said that he didn't knew his books, his exression bittered a bit, but whe Ratho confirmed him that none there had read his books, his expresion was the same one that if he had bitten a lemon, he said then "Come on! My stuff is publicated by "A hunters life"!, ugh, whatever, I need a beer..." there where beers for Toba, Xyron and Merrow, but since Xyron had left, now his was for him, he drank it all without stop, when he finished he sighed loudly.

"Hey, why has that Xyron left all of a sudden?, something wrong with him?... Was it my fault?" Abel was a little bit shocked because of Xyron's reactions, he seemed to be the temperamental type, as Abel was, Abel was worried since this could be his fault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drako
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Fri May 13, 2011 4:28 pm

i walk next to my brother i don't think he can hold his liqure i say quietly and turn to able acutualy i think i may have read your book i say while trying to remember some of the things that he had writen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Sat May 14, 2011 2:48 am

"I bet your right.." Ratho says to drako with a chuckle. "Hey abel, he says you can't hold your liquor..." Ratho says as he points to Drako. "Don't know if Im gonna have to defend myself or not" Ratho says aloud as he reaches onto his back and pulls out a white blade, "HAHA, I made this after i happened to get just the right things for it from a ukanlos I had to fight for a boring 30 minuites or so, Its pretty easy when ya have the Khezu hammer at its max upgrade" Ratho says to everyone around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Sat May 14, 2011 3:19 am

((
Quote :
, it was his fire blood, that made him don't think a.

seems incomplete to me... No your posts are fine, That just made me wonder...))

Tobakado and merrow were dumbfounded by the hugs. They just looked at each other at his eccentricity.

"greetings, Tobakado of Poke! I'm Abel from nonwhere!, I am a wandering hunter born in New Eden! A hunters life, ugh, whatever, I need a beer...Hey, why has that Xyron left all of a sudden?, something wrong with him?... Was it my fault?"

Ratho and drako went to talking about stuff that Tobakado did not care to take concern about. As soon as Ratho said "Hey abel, he says you can't hold your liquor..." Merrow sat down putting his sword aside so he didnt cut the chairs. "You wanna talk holding liquor well you sir are gonna be sorely disappointed, loser buys the drinks alright?"

Tobakado responded to Abel's Inquiry about Xyron, "Kinda, Xyron's Entire childhood was ruined by what he calls 'The Witch who rides the Devil' Obviously that means someone tamed a Diablos. His hometown was ruined by that person, and It only makes sense that he would want revenge. You seem to have given him a lead. I should be stopping him, but that would only end in a fight to kill, if I know him." He moved to take an empty seat, He looked at a Felyne waitress nearby and nodded to him, "Water please." Tobakado was the straight one after all. His glass was there in a short while. He did not read the Hunter's Life. Whilst he believed that books have a role in their respective rights, It was not for him. He would prefer to learn the tricks of the trade by hands-on experience. There was only so much books can teach but without it monster trivia and common language would be lame, whilst to hunt without knowledge would be blind. (lol Einstien reference)

Last edited by Tobakado on Sat May 14, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Sat May 14, 2011 3:38 am

OOC: Toba, i though u can't controll other players? GOD MODDING FAG!!! Jk but seriously, y u controlling me and Drako?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Sat May 14, 2011 4:51 am

Tobakado wrote:

Seemed like bragging to me. You sir are throwing out bragging statements to me and liquor challenges...

Ummm no...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   Sat May 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Edited to make it better, You were talking, and I said just that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The suspect   

Back to top Go down

The suspect
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Places :: Storyline Events :: Section 1-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Forum create on Forumotion | Video games | Action | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum