This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Fri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Thu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)

Mehaha (765)

Black Lagoon (615)

Abel X (349)

Monsters (319)

Razor (298)

Drakina (220)

ScottishSamurai (163)

TokyoBabe (146)

gladupan (138)

Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Share | 

Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Tue May 10, 2011 10:24 pm

((After talking to Ratho his last post will be ignored due to a broken rule.))

The lava erupted upon the small land the hunters had to work with. A giant claw came out and pulled out the massive body that it belonged to. An Akantor. It shook, throwing off lava everywhere. It looked at the hunters and roared a massive wind tunnel at them. Food, finally something to eat...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakina
Admin

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Tue May 10, 2011 10:31 pm

"OH SHIT" Ratho yells, as he runs right and leaps out of the way of akantor's painfully loud roar. "Well now it's my turn!!" Ratho says to himself looking over at Drako and yells "GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OVER HERE AND FIGHT!!!!". Drawing his weapon from its thick scale made sheath, he runs toward the akantor slashing at his dark lava-dripping claws. "Well thats gonna be hard to get off the blade.." Ratho think to himself using pure rage and trowing multiple slashes and stabs at the lower arm of the akantor, still wondering "Where is that freaking lavisioth!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Wed May 11, 2011 12:35 am

Rising from a large collection of lava slowly oozing out of the ground, Lavisioth jumps out of the ground, its body encased with magma. It hits the ground with such force it is caused to manuever as if it were swimmimg on land, it jumps back up onto its feet and spit out a large ball of magma at Drako.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drako
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Wed May 11, 2011 1:31 am

i dodge out of the way and start firing arrows at his head, hoping that they will hit it head on. After sending about 10 arrows at the monster I get to the monsters side and begin to fire at its fin with armor piercing arrows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakina
Admin

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Wed May 11, 2011 1:43 am

"DRAKO, YOU GOT THAT ONE?" Ratho yells to Drako with anticpation that he won't have to deal with the one monster he actually has some trouble with. "well aka lets see what you can do" Ratho say sheathing his weapon and truning away from the akantor facing toward the lavisioth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Wed May 11, 2011 4:02 am

(kinda confused Who is fighting Who... I assume the lavasioth. No midair dodge invincibility here Razz )

The hunters were distracted by their closest threat. It ran at them, It's fearsome size, and the limited solid ground made it hard to run out of the way. It kept charging until it was right up on them, to which it would lightly shoulder bash in the direction of all three of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Wed May 11, 2011 4:09 am

"Uh-ohh" Ratho says runing in the other direction, but too slow to get out of the way of the attack and is sent flying more than 15 feet away.. "Damn, it was that weak of an attack but sent me flying that far!?!" Ratho says opening his pouch to get a mega potion. "WHERE IS IT!!" Ratho yells as he looks up to see the last mega potion he had was under that akantor's belly. "Must have got thrown from my pouch when i was in midair.." Ratho says as he tryes to move his ways under and around the akantor to get his mega potion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drako
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Wed May 11, 2011 4:35 am

''i got it'' i say as i aim an arrow right next to the mega potion and fire at it and it goes flying at ratho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Wed May 11, 2011 4:37 am

"Thanks!!" Ratho yells to Drako, as he unexpectadly see's the bottlew with the potioin inside go flying toward his face and catches it just in time, as it was about to hit his armor and shatter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drako
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Wed May 11, 2011 5:01 am

''your welcome'' i yell as i looked around for the lavisioth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Wed May 11, 2011 5:28 am

As the two hunters on the surface are looking for the lavasioth, he slowly swoms up trough the rock and jumps out of the ground raining lava below at the hunters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Wed May 11, 2011 5:31 am

Suddenly Ratho has a immense adrenaline rush and everything around him slows down rapidly, he looks up seeing tha lava raining down on Him and Drako, he instantly tackles Drako out of the way of the droplets of lava, but when he lands 2 drops peirce his armor and burn through his foot and upper thigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drako
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Wed May 11, 2011 5:42 am

''hey bro you okay'' i ask as i push him of and start fire at the lavisioth head to distact it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Wed May 11, 2011 6:00 am

"Mothe fu.. AHH!!!!!!!" Ratho yells as he gets up and begins to fight again. "Haa, I'm not giving in fucking monster."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drako
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Wed May 11, 2011 6:58 am

alright well watch out next time Drako says as he again begins starting to firing arrows at the monster's head, hoping to get it eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Wed May 11, 2011 4:23 pm

OOC: It took you an hour to post that? Crying or Very sad

IC: "Drako cover your eyes!!" Ratho yells over to Drako as he throws two flash bombs for a longer affect on the lavasioth and a possibilaty of stunning the Akantor. "Well akantor did it do anything to you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drako
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Wed May 11, 2011 4:41 pm

''that was close i almot didn't close my eyes in time'' i say as i open fire on the lavisioth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Wed May 11, 2011 5:24 pm

The lavasioth looks over at the hunter firing arrows at it. It jumps into a pool of lava, dissapearing once again. The lavasioth swims to the surface of the lava and jumps up and back onto the lava, sending three large clums of lava and rock and the hunter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drako
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Wed May 11, 2011 5:36 pm

i dodge just barly past the attacks and keep on firing arrows at his head
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Thu May 12, 2011 2:20 pm

OOC: Drako, you have benn doing the EXACT same thing in FOUR different posts.. Thats called godmodding.

Drako wrote:
i dodge just barly past the attacks and keep on firing arrows at his head
You cant keep 'dodging' out of the way of Monsters attacks, i'v been hit 3 times already, your being a godmodding little ass. When Ratho lost his mega potion YOU WERE HIT!!!!!! Yet you post AFTER I do to avoid being hit. Some one SHOULD ban you for a while for godmodding OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Thu May 12, 2011 2:46 pm

Sorry about the double post.

I'm in a good mood today, so I'll unlock it, BUT NO MORE GOD MODDING!! Please, its not fair on other players to get hit, and you act like this is actually MHFU.. When its a forum, you cant just go dodging around like a mokey on cocain.. Unless you get damages by monsters next post It will be locked again.
I'm just trying to keep this even.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Thu May 12, 2011 2:52 pm

Lavasioth jumps back out of the lava and is attempting to land ON the hunter. With all the lava off the body of the lavasioth, from the wind blowing it off or drying it, it will unfortunatly let the hunter live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drako
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Thu May 12, 2011 3:00 pm

i look up at the lavisioth and tried to doge but as i tried a pain goes down the left side of my freezing me in place all i could do was stand there as i get crushed into the ground b the lavisioth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Thu May 12, 2011 7:43 pm

OOC: God modding is described as the following Click this bar
Spoiler:

And You can take over the akantor if you want I am fairly busy. Btw calculate the approximate damage when posting as Monsters and include it in his posts. Even after healing, I would say about 45% to Ratho and 20% to drako. What this number means is that if you hit 100% you are knocked out cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Drakina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Fri May 13, 2011 5:50 am

OOC: He's stuck in the ground.. HE WAS CRUSHED!!! He (for once) said so himself.. I'd say hes at about 75% but not after this post he ain't gonna be....

IC: "Great.." Ratho says to Drako as he puts his hand out to help him up, with two mega potions, and a power coating for his arrows, wating for him in the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   

Back to top Go down

Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Places :: Enviroment :: Volcano-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com