Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
    Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
    Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
    Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
    Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
    Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
    Tobakado (891)
    Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Vote_lcapStalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Voting_barStalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Vote_rcap 
    Mehaha (765)
    Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Vote_lcapStalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Voting_barStalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Vote_rcap 
    Black Lagoon (615)
    Abel X (349)
    Monsters (319)
    Razor (298)
    Drakina (220)
    ScottishSamurai (163)
    TokyoBabe (146)
    gladupan (138)
    Disclaimer
    This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
    Administrators
    Tobakado
    Mehaha
    Merrow
    Moderators
    Monsters
    Reks
    Facebook

Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.

Go down 
    5 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Drakina
    Admin
    Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Empty
    PostSubject: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:42 pm

I am sitting in the guild driking a glass of 151, I notice a empty stop in the posting board. I ask one of the Ladys of the guild if there are any quests in the Volcano.. "Yes, there is two quests in that location." She says with despair. "What Whats wrong with them?" I say gently grabbing them and looking at both contracts, seeing one is slaying another akantor, and hunting a Lavistioth. "Were these what you were getting worried about? HAHA i have killed more of these than you can count. I'll take both please. " I say hading her the contract fee for both, of z12000. I put both next to each other on the board and sit wating for another hunter to notice them.
    Back to top Go down
    Drako
    Moderators
    Drako

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:53 am

i walk into the guild and see an intresting hunting contract i look at it ''so it's a akantor and lavisioth well this should be intresting'' i say to myself when i look around and see someone familiare so walk over and tap him on his shoulder ''hey bro is that you'' i ask
    Back to top Go down
    Drakina
    Admin
    Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:01 pm

"So your he new hunter?" i say with a calm voice, "haha yes, those are the contracts i posted. Why you wanna help out?". Minutes later i look at Drako with unease: "Why do you look so familiar? Whats your name." I say before mumbling to myself "maybe hes my twin, mother always used to talk about when i was little."
    Back to top Go down
    Drako
    Moderators
    Drako

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:11 pm

''Drako i said and whats yours you look familair'' i say
    Back to top Go down
    Drakina
    Admin
    Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:06 am

I get up and place my sword at Drakos throat and say "How, can you be Drako when the only Drako that is around here was burned by a rathalos over 15 years ago befre our village was even attacked." I lower my sword and walke over to him, "You werent burned. It was the tigrex huh?"
    Back to top Go down
    Drako
    Moderators
    Drako

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:35 am

''yes and don't piont that thing at me'' i say with a smile
    Back to top Go down
    Drakina
    Admin
    Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:47 am

"Wipe that smile off your face or i'l do it for ya" I say leaving the guild and going for the monsters. Turning looking at Drako "That was aninteresting way to meet, but are you coming or not? Les see how well you fight"
    Back to top Go down
    Drako
    Moderators
    Drako

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:51 am

''oh come on i was the best hunter at are village so don't think i'm going to be rusty'' i say with an evil laugh
    Back to top Go down
    Drakina
    Admin
    Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:01 am

"Try me..... I out rank you ten fold now." I say Dropping down my map. "Blehh, dont need that. I know my way around everywhere"
    Back to top Go down
    Drako
    Moderators
    Drako

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:06 am

''well you might be a higher rank but i have more experience'' i say with a smrk
    Back to top Go down
    Drakina
    Admin
    Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:28 am

"Enough fighting lets just put these monster's out of thier misery, alright?" I say as i put my hand out offering a handshake.
    Back to top Go down
    Drako
    Moderators
    Drako

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:34 am

''alright'' i say ''but who ever said i was fighting i say anyway i'll show you i havn't dulled any'' i say as i draw an arrow and shoot it a few feet from his head see i haven't lost any skill i say
    Back to top Go down
    Drakina
    Admin
    Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:50 am

"Very well" I think to myself as i draw sword and slice his arrow in half. "Never Shoot at me. It brings back memories id rather.. I'd rather not remember. " I say having a flash back of my parents being burned alive by the rathalos that attacked my village many years ago.
    Back to top Go down
    Drako
    Moderators
    Drako

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:01 am

''sorry about that didn't no they were gone how'd father go i hope he whent out fighting'' i say a little depersed
    Back to top Go down
    Drakina
    Admin
    Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:10 am

"None of us were prepared. But He somehow knew it was coming. So yeah he went out fighting" I say as i duck down bringing Drako down too, "Thats is something we want to avoid" I say pointing to a black gravios chewing on a bunch of rock unaware of a pack of Ioprey around him. "Haha let him have his fun."
    Back to top Go down
    Drako
    Moderators
    Drako

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:12 am

''whatever'' i say as i stand up and walk toward where we where soposed to find are pray
    Back to top Go down
    Drakina
    Admin
    Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:22 am

OOC: WILL SOME1 ELSE PLZ POST HERE?!?!
    Back to top Go down
    Drako
    Moderators
    Drako

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:43 am

ooc: you know thats kind of affensive lol

ic: ''hey are you coming or do i get the kills'' i whisper to Ratho
    Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:41 am

((Pm Abel or something I am watching this thread to post as monsters, It wouldnt seem right to just say "And the lavasioth came charging in" just yet doesn't it, so when the time is right I will post as monsters. I kinda do not wanna RP with myself because it kinda takes away a little of the RP element and more into a book format.))
    Back to top Go down
    https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm

I'm on a LOT of threads at the moment, if you want me posting here, don't expect me to not be late, I'm in 8-10 topics at once, so I can't be punctual =/.
    Back to top Go down
    Drako
    Moderators
    Drako

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:57 am

ooc: we understand

ic: ''come on brother lets go'' i say impatiently
    Back to top Go down
    Drakina
    Admin
    Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:34 am

"Bla bla bla" I say getting up and walking a few hundred yard and yelling "AKANTOR SIGHTED!!!!!"
    Back to top Go down
    Drako
    Moderators
    Drako

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:41 am

at that i draw my bow and get ready ''lets see who gets the killing blow'' i say
    Back to top Go down
    Drakina
    Admin
    Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:50 am

"Does if matter?!?!?! KILL IT ,THATS THE FUN!!!" I say drawing True devil slicer off my back. "HOORAH!! Akantor I hope you enjoy thunder from my blade, and the sting of my brothers arrows." I say slashing aka's tail getting blast by molten rock from Lavasioth. "Ahh crap" I say getting up blowing ash of my armor. "Well i found the swimming bitches.. DAMNIT THAT HURT.." I say drinking an ancient potion. "Much better" I say running at akantor once again, "good thing i keep a few of them with me"
    Back to top Go down
    Drako
    Moderators
    Drako

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:55 am

''he's hopeless'' i say with a sigh as i draw, aim and fire at the akantors head
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.   Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking a Lavisioth. Slaying an Akantor.
    Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next