Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
    As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
    As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
    As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
    As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
    As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
    Tobakado (891)
    As the harp sounds Vote_lcapAs the harp sounds Voting_barAs the harp sounds Vote_rcap 
    Mehaha (765)
    As the harp sounds Vote_lcapAs the harp sounds Voting_barAs the harp sounds Vote_rcap 
    Black Lagoon (615)
    Abel X (349)
    Monsters (319)
    Razor (298)
    Drakina (220)
    ScottishSamurai (163)
    TokyoBabe (146)
    gladupan (138)
    Disclaimer
    This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
    Administrators
    Tobakado
    Mehaha
    Merrow
    Moderators
    Monsters
    Reks
    Facebook

As the harp sounds

Go down 
    3 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Orpheo walked between the destruction in a village near the castle Scharade, the sun was starting to set down, and Orpheo inspired by the desolation of the destroyed village started playing his harp, Orpheo cried as he played "Sorrow for Euridice", that village, once rich and full of life and dreams remembered him his own life, once full of hope and dreams, the man stopped playing and sat over a stone and continued crying, he didn't managed to find the entrance to hell yet, and that place, was the closest thing he had found, his hopes were vanishing as the sun was setting.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Xyron walked through the city that was once his home town. It hasn't changed since he last saw it, save for the house or two that have crumbled down even further due to decay. The very atmosphere was bleak, he walked to the graveyard, putting his hammer at a post that once had a fence now had a broken gate lying on the ground. His face saddened as he remembered this massacre. The witch who made a deal with the devil destroyed this town atop a massive Diablos. He walked to the headstones, a boulder near the head of a mound of dirt. He knelt down, pulling some weeds around the headstone. This was the gravestone of his mother, he had buried her and most of the town residents himself. It was the least he could do to pay his respects for her. Xyron choked back both anger and sadness trying to remain a dignified man. But, even the most honorable man would know of the pain of loss.

Xyron could swear he could hear some music, a soft one almost fitting for the mood, but he dismissed it as a mental instability. As he got up to retrieve his hammer and return, he could hear someone crying. Xyron was alerted, someone here is crying, is it a survivor? he thought. He would be thrilled to see another resident of his hometown alive. The only other survivor he knew of was the witch of the devil. He hurried to the source of the crying. The graveyard was still within line of sight of the sound.

Xyron saw someone hunched over something on a rock. He did not recognize him right away, but what if he was hurt or something. Xyron put his hammer back on his back and waving a hand above his head, he yelled, "Heeeeey? Are you Ok?"
    Back to top Go down
    https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
    GuardianTempest
    HR- 3
    GuardianTempest

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:20 pm

"Eiko!? Eiko where are you!?" yelled a youthful girl. From the remains of a bakery emerges a girl wearing some peculiar armor, alongside her is a Felyne with a deep blue fur coloring. She runs around, looking for her sister who went wandering again. After a few minutes of aimless searching, she finds a person in the distance but not who she was looking for. She draws her heavy bowgun just in case and starts walking towards him. Closer and closer, she notices that the man is playing a harp and near him is another man with a hammer. She puts it away and stops, raising her hand and shouts "Hey!! Can any of you help me?" in a nervous tone. She hopes that neither of them would actually respond since one looks like he can level a town and the other guy induces some weird feeling into her. Her train of thought starts to suspect the harpist is a molester, but then that's probably uncalled for. She leans her hand on a wall when it suddenly collapses. She starts whispering "Sorry...sorry...oh sorry..." feeling punishment will come about.

[First post, yeah I'm not good with first posts.]
    Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:59 pm

(OOC: Don't worry about it, it was good it is certianly not the worst I have seen.)

Xyron herd someone yelling nearby. The sound of the cats was unmistakable. He assumed a hunter got jacked by a melynx and felt for his coin pouch lightly, but subtly. It was still there. It was always good to play the safe side. Xyron took a look to the side and noticed a young girl who appeared to be sneaking up on the other guy. Xyron saw this. Suspicious, he raised his hand to the handle of his hammer. Waiting for what came next. Somehow his gut could tell him she did not have the resolve to kill another human being, at least not yet. He knew the look of resolve, but all he saw was confusion. Almost to confirm his suspicions, she put the gun away, raised her hand and said, "Hey!! Can any of you help me?" loudly in such a way that his suspicion was unmistakable. She placed her hand on a wall which promptly collapsed. She appeared to have jumped in surprise as the wall did so.

Xyron turned to the greenhorn hunter, "There is no need to shout girl." He said in a calm voice lowering his guard from the hammer. He wanted to find a better term to call her, but 'lady and 'woman' were inappropriate and unfitting, "What's wrong. perhaps I can help you?" He asked. "I am Xyron, may I know your name?"
    Back to top Go down
    GuardianTempest
    HR- 3
    GuardianTempest

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:45 pm

Nell replies to the question "Um....I'm Nell, I'm looking for my little sister who is lost here.", sounding frightened of the man. She looks around if there's any sign of her while her Felyne Comrade catches up to her and stands beside. Curious, she asks Xyron "Anyway what are you doing here yourself?" while the Felyne walks around, scavenging for valuable materials.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Xyron caught on to modesty in her, "Um....I'm Nell, I'm looking for my little sister who is lost here. Anyway what are you doing here yourself?" Xyron noticed a felyne walk up to her. Xyron felt relieved that it was a felyne companion, not a thieving Melynx. The cat ran of to do who knows what their mind was up to then. Xyron looked back at Nell, "Well he is definitely not she." he pointed to Orpheo, making a half hearted joke at that. He had hoped that Orpheo would take a small joke. "No seriously, this town," He said waving to what was left of it, "Used to be my hometown. The once great town of Dondruma. I came here to pay my respects today, but you what are you doing here?"
    Back to top Go down
    GuardianTempest
    HR- 3
    GuardianTempest

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:47 pm

"As I said sir, I'm looking for Eiko, anyway...that was tragic. Who could have done such a thing though?" Nell wondered, she never thought such a disaster would happen. Looking at the harpist, she mysteriously starts to feel the angst and depression in his face. Meanwhile her Felyne is digging through an old mailbox.

[Running out of material soon....]
    Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:59 pm

(Then I will pass the lead to you in where you may wait on Abel or continue doing something that might help you regain some more material, As for repeating your actions in dialouge that was a failure on my part.)

"As I said sir, I'm looking for Eiko, anyway...that was tragic. Who could have done such a thing though?" Xyron scratched the back of his head, "Right, you just said that. I was hoping for more information as where was the last time you last saw her and whatnot." Xyron turned to the harpist, wondering why he has not said anything yet? Was he to depressed to say or even notice them, even so. Xyron felt more towards leaving him alone rather than being a pest. Xyron moved to the remains of the city, "Let's go look for you sister, I'll tell you what happened here on the way. Do you remember the last time you saw her?" He waved for Nell to take the lead, "And you sir," He said to Orpheo, "If you want to follow you are welcome to."
    Back to top Go down
    GuardianTempest
    HR- 3
    GuardianTempest

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:42 pm

"Well, we were in a forest, gathering herbs. She said she will go grab a few mushrooms and come back when she didn't. She probably got disoriented and picked another direction." Nell answered. The Felyne came back with some old, unopened love letters from the mailbox. The two then follow Xyron seeing as he's a nice guy. She could use a guide anyways.

[I'm gonna take a break, be back after several minutes]
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:10 pm

(OOC: Hey! wait for me T-T...)

IC: Orpheo suddenly noticed both of the hunters that were there, he had been remembering the past and he had got absorbed, He heard Xyron's invitation and nodded, "Ok... I'll go with you... I got nothing better to do in this fateful place, my name is Orpheo, I'm a musician on travel, I haven't heard your names yet, I was to distracted thinking." Orpheo put his hunting harp at his back and waiting them to be ready to leave, he wanted to leave this place as fast as he could, he didn't wanted to stay there, he was more depressed every second he spent there (ooc: pretty emo guy, lol).
    Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:46 pm

(I was aware you were being left behind... I Also knew Guardian is on a tight schedule soo I wanted to fluff out his stay. Sorry)

Xyron walked south. Away from the proximity of Castle Schrade and towards the forest. Xyron finally heard Orpheo speak, "Ok... I'll go with you... I got nothing better to do in this fateful place, my name is Orpheo, I'm a musician on travel, I haven't heard your names yet, I was to distracted thinking." He was almost drowned out and ignored by Nells comment, but Xyron managed to catch it, "Well, we were in a forest, gathering herbs. She said she will go grab a few mushrooms and come back when she didn't. She probably got disoriented and picked another direction." Nell said. Orpheo managed to catch up with the group.

Xyron was a bit confused, there were two conversations going at once. He shook his head, raising his hands to calm them both down, "One at a time please, hello Orpheo, I am Xyron and this is Nell." He pointed to the respective person as he spoke, "Anyways we are looking for Nell's, sister; Speaking of which, what does she look like."
    Back to top Go down
    GuardianTempest
    HR- 3
    GuardianTempest

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:40 pm

Nell provides the required information, "She's 12 years old, wearing white formal wear(Bnahabra Set) and carries her cello around in a case." and then looks to Orpheo, "Ah, I thought you'd be stuck like that for longer." She takes a look around to check if she's there but she isn't. Worried, she begins feeling anxious.

(Doing this via PSP)
    Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:52 pm

(Ill bring your sister in next post if that is ok?)

Xyron walked into the forest, keeping the pace to hurry. The more time they wasted, the farther her sister could get, He knew of an abandoned mine shaft nearby and if mushrooms were gonna be anywhere they were gonna be there. "A cello eh? An odd weapon to use as a hammer if you ask me. Even as a hunting horn it would seem impractical to use." He found a log blocking his path. He easily climbed over it. Using this vantage point, he put his hand over his brow and swept his eyes over the area. He did not see her. But he did hear something. An ear piercing monster's roar, Xyron's eyes went wide. He recognized the roar, someone possibly her sister was in trouble. "ON ME!" He commanded Nell and Orpheo. He grabbed his hammer and swinging as he jumped he made and incredible amount of distance. He rolled as he landed. softening the impact. On his way up, he sheathed his weapon. Having it unsheathed would only slow him down. He continued sprinting through the forest. Using his arms to brush aside any low branches that was unlucky enough to get in his way. He basically cleared a path for nell by tanking his way through the shrubbery.
    Back to top Go down
    GuardianTempest
    HR- 3
    GuardianTempest

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:39 am

(Sure)

"This thing's getting intense!" Nell commented, as she stuck alongside Xyron. Then she hears a faint yell, she can recognize it even if it was drowned out by other noises. "Eiko!! Eiko's closeby!!" she informed, "Oh no, she's probably crying..." Nell added. Her heart begins to sink as her Felyne readies his grappling hook.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:15 am

(Do you mind a little swearing? This is a personal fight for Xyron...)

They came to a clearing. It was not so much a clearing as so much as all the trees were laying flat away from the epicenter. There was a river nearby that helped to the clearing, but the most horrifying sight was the massive monster in the middle of it all. There was a girl who matched Nell's description a little off to the side, obviously worked up by this encounter.

The worst part of this was the monster.

It was a Diablos an odd encounter for an environment as this., and on top of it was someone. The Diablos kicked, ready to charge again. Xyron eyes narrowed to look at a abnormality on top of the Diablos. Someone was riding it. Xyron wondered a moment to wonder who could have the nerve to ride such a monster. The figure raised a lance. This acted as a memory cue to remind Xyron who it was: The Witch of the Devil. She was teasing Nell's sister as a mere plaything. Xyron's hatred flared. This was the woman who ruined his childhood. Xyron did not even take heed to the sister. He charged at the Follower. His vengance shall be achieved today. He roared as he charged.

==================================

Maya was bored. All that time being bugged by her fellow followers just annoyed her. They always disagreed with her, saying that there is a master reason and responsibility in which they disagreed. She was raging. She took it out on the nearby forest. Charging through the trees like one would from breaking a field of cattails. Maya came across a little girl. To which she would play "Dodge the big bad wyvern" with her. She would personally block any counterattacks with her tower shield when she did.

But the main surprise came from the unexpected yell from the side. She was apparently not alone. She looked to the side and saw a man leap at her. She raised her shield, barely blocking the attack, but the weight of the hammer shifted her to the side. Maya pulled the wyvern back, giving her room to assess the situation.

:EDIT: "This was the woman who ruined her childhood. " fixed to say his...
    Back to top Go down
    GuardianTempest
    HR- 3
    GuardianTempest

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:57 am

(It's ok, I myself.......)

"Eiko!! Dammit!!" Nell cursed, finding at last her younger sibling but at a bad moment. She issues a hand signal to her Felyne as she dashes to a thick bush to set up. Her Felyne, 'Recon-9', acknowledges and throws the grappling hook to the base of the Diablos' tail and starts climbing up, preparing to throw something. Nell on the other hand, feels slightly flushed from the surge of profound emotions distracting her as she loads the Water Shots one by one. "Brave man you are....well everybody's a brave person." she thought to herself as she witnesses Xyron charge in. Putting on her viewpiece(It's part of the headgear), she notices that his face shows intense anger, could this be the sinister villain responsible for this?

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Shade, I'm scared. I think I went the wrong way." Eiko admitted nervously, her Felyne tries to cheer her up. "Come on mistress, I'm sure we can go back home soon. Besides you have me around to protect you." he assured. The two were walking in a straight line while she carries the case of her cello in front of her, obscuring what's on the ground.

"Stop."
    "What is it, mistress?"

Eiko looks around, feeling qualms about a huge monster nearby, but nothing.

"Sorry, I felt scared...and..."
    "It's okay, it's nerve-wrecking to be without guidance." Shade replied. All was calm except for one thing....

Then suddenly a Diablos runs through nearly hitting Eiko. Shade spots a person riding it and begins aiming for him/her. Eiko lets out a scream and begins crying. Such a young child she can't handle a surprise attack yet. The Felyne goes in for a stab when he is sent flying(semi-literally) when he got smacked with the rider's shield. All hope was lost when a few hunters came in to her aid. She tries to run but gets knocked off her feet by the wyvern's tail.

(I really wish for an hr tag, this internet cafe is noisy with all the DotA players)
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:17 am

OOC: Sorry for being pretty inactive, can I use Abel? I wanted him to fight against Maya or Lorelei.

IC: When Orpheo saw the giant diablos he took his hunting horn and started playing "the epic poem of the resistance of troy", an extraordinary song that would make his allies able to resist the attacks of the massive diablos, when he finished he started playing "Bravery and Determination". Orpheo mantained a good and secure distance from the diablos.

Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:13 am

(I suppose, the hunters are outmatched, I am assuming the power is equivalent of 3 good hunters to one follower+mount is about the power of 6 hunters soooo sure. And I have updated Maya's app Abel, have you taken a look at it?)

Maya, got off the wyvern, looking at the group, "Hey! No fair, you brought friends." Maya said in a teasing tone, obviously overconfident. Maya looked at Xyron, who seemed to just emanate rage, the battle song only seemed to be fitting and empowering. Xyron looked from his hammer to her in a slow manner. Maya bounced the lance on her shoulder, taunting xyron. The Diablos shook his head letting out a massive scream. Maya used this as a cue to run at Xyron, with her shield on her back, she was able to wield it in the manner of a hammer: with speed. She made Xyron dropped his hammer to plug his ears. He saw Maya charge for a stab. Xyron managed to dodge to the side, only to lose his connection to his weapon, which Maya took full advantage of and grabbed his hammer and spun, picking the weapon up and swung it at xyron. He who which could not dodge. He took the hammer to his back. Maya's strength was unexpected. Sending him flying to the ground. Maya held an evil grin. She did not drop the hammer, only waiting to mess with him more. The Diablos, once finished, charged at Nell and her sister once more.

DAMAGE:
    Xyron: 13%
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:42 am

OOC: Yep, I've looked at it, nice job! It's amazing!

IC: When the diablos prepared to scream Orpheo increased the distance between him and the diablos to not be affected, when he saw that Xyron had been hit, he played "Ode to life and love" when the diablos charged at Nell and her sister he played "Nero's chant to Olethros" to harm the diablos, maybe with a little bit of luck, the diablos would stop it's charge when it felt the damage caused by the song, but in case it didn't, Orpheo wouldn't be damaged, since he was out of the way of the diablos.

================================

Abel was walking through a forest near the castle Scharade when he heard two songs not very far from him, he felt his attack and power raise a lot, "This can only be one person" his friend and favorite musician, Orpheo, he heard then the scream of a diablos "A diablos in castle Scharade?, that can only mean one thing." Orpheo was fighting against Maya Natsume, Abel had heard a lot about Maya and her alpha diablos while traveling through the world, she was a deadly merciless monster, his friend's life was in a serious danger, but Abel wasn't worried, Orpheo may look like a weak guy, but he had the strongest spirit a man could have and he knew how to defend himself, what Abel felt know was excitement, an excitement that burned his soul, that made him tremble with emotion, he had been searching the followers for two reasons, he wanted to fight against one and because he needed more power to destroy the Bringer, Ego and liberate his homeland from the legendary dragon of Chaos, so he ran until he got out of the forest and saw Maya fighting against Xyron, although he didn't have any energy unit at the moment, the catalyst on his chest was shining bright as the sun, his biomechanical looked magnificent under twilight's light, his muscles were tensed and his veins were visible, he looked very intimidating, he had a big grin and his pupils were dilated, he laugh loud and charged up, what should he attack first? the diablos? Maya? Xyron seemed to be able to handle her, and with the help of Orpheo the diablos would be a piece of cake, so he ran at it, Orpheo had stopped playing "Nero's chant to Olethros", then he jumped over the massive diablos when it stopped moving, his limbs turned into spikes as he landed, trying to stick them in the joints of the diablos's shell, he said then "Hey Orpheo! How are you doing?", Orpheo said then "Well, fine I suppose, I didn't manage to find hell yet and I'm a little bit depressed, but I'm glad to see you again Abel!", with Abel here, Orpheo had nothing to fear, together, the poet and the musician were unstoppable, they had traveled lots and working as a team they had always won without any difficulty, now the rival was very strong, but they would win again.
    Back to top Go down
    GuardianTempest
    HR- 3
    GuardianTempest

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:20 am

Nell was spotted, even as she was hiding in the bush but she didn't care. She braces for impact as her heavy bowgun is fully loaded. Eiko stood up, in tears, and sights her older sister's head. "Sister!!!" she yelled, running towards her as she is oblivious to the massive Diablos charging after them. Nell was about to shout when someone, or something, jumped on it. Nell was relieved when she was embraced by her sibling.

(You forgot about Recon, he snuck up there....yay stealth!!)

Meanwhile her Felyne is about to throw a Fire Star canister when some person jumped on it. Immediately he jumped off, noticing the rider is up for picking and sets his sights on her. Eiko's Felyne returns as well after his maiden flight. Shade dashes behind her for a backstab to paralyze when his dagger didn't even dent the armor. To make matters worse, his cover is blown too.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:26 pm

(Its REALLY hard to tell who you are aiming for Guardian...)

Xyron made an attempt to get up. Only for Maya to smash him to the ground with his hammer again. Shade managed to sneak up behind maya for a stab, but her sheild was on her back, Maya didn't even notice it. The attack just slid off her shield. Abel then tried to attach the weak spot of the headplate.The Diablos stopped to swing its tail at Ekio and raise its head in an attempt to crush Able in between the headplate and the main body. Xyron was locked down and Maya was just toying with him until someone came to help. She laughed as he did so.
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Abel retreated a bit to not be caught by the plate, then he jumped over the neck and took his blade, he began trying to make a cut, the neck of the diablos wasn't well protected, and if he managed to cut trough to the throat, even if cutting the head was impossible, the diablos would have breathing problems, blood would fill also it's lungs, and if the diablos couldn't breath well it wouldn't be able to do big efforts as charging to the hunters repeatedly, eventually it wouldn't be able to continue fighting. Abel saw then Nell and Eiko then and thought 'Gunners!, this is perfect!' he shouted them: "Hey you there!, shot at the diablos knees! use drill ammo!" if the diablos knees were enough damaged it wouldn't be able to charge or move fast underground.

Abel charged up.

Orpheo decided to attack, he approached diablos tail and tried to smash it repeatedly (3 times) with his harp
    Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:46 pm

(Skipping Guardian and Soon to force guardians withdraw)

Maya saw her Diablos being swarmed, She threw Xyron's hammer at Orpheo, who was not focused on Maya at the time. She ran and catapulted herself by vaulting with her lance. She directed her jump at Abel, readying her shield to bash into Abel. once she landed she was in a nice position to spin and make a nasty spin slice at almost everyone but Xyron. The diablos took a couple hits before it had time to counterattack. The Diablos decided to get some room by jumping and achieving a small form of flight. It then spun and nosedived a good distance away from the hunters, digging into the ground by using its wings to shovel the sand away and using its tail to collapse the tunnel behind him. Maya would try to stop anyone from interfering.

Xyron was smashed up pretty hard. He struggled to get up. His heavy armor now had uncomfortable dents made by Maya. By the time he got up, the diablos had already started digging, He looked for something to use, anything heavy would suffice. He saw a boulder created by the diablos digging and he grabbed it, ready to use it as a sort of weapon however primitive and and redundant. It was heavy and heavy was better than nothing.

Damage:
    Xyron 32%
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Seeing that Orpheo wasn't focused on the main enemy (Maya) Abel decided to pay attention for the musician while he continued pressing with all his strength (that was a lot) his blade against the diablos's throat while he moved the blade from side to side, sawing and suffocating the monster, he saw how Maya faced Orpheo and threw the hammer, Abel shouted then: "Orpheo! Leap to your right!"

Orpheo leaped in the moment he heard Abel, dodging the hammer, that continued flying , now on it's way there was the knee of the diablos. Then Maya ran at them, Abel knew that she was going for him since she didn't stop looking at him, so Abel took the best support he could and charged up, he prepared then the best Meteora punch he was able to do and continued making it stronger as he waited for Maya, when she was near enough Abel punched with all his strenghts Maua's shield, stopping her out flat, there was also a shock wave, Abel's attack should be very effective, since it was the best punch he could use, it had been strengthened and the strenght of the attack of Maya was added to the total force of the impact, also, being vibration-based the shield would have transported almost all the energy to Maya's body, she would feel an extreme hellish pain, and her bones may break.

Abel felt a moderate pain in the hand, he had never felt pain after performing a Meteora punch, that was prove of the strength of his attack he said then: "Ouch!, my hand!" he fell to the floor when the diablos started digging, Orpheo Knew that his moment had arrived, he yelled: "Cover your ears Abel!" Abel did so, then the diablos was had almost finished digging, Orpheo played then "The deafening scream of life" to make the diablos get outside the ground, damage it and perhaps also Maya.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:40 pm

Maya was surprised by the strength of the meteora punch. It stopped her out flat. Even more so that her arm stung by the recoil, but maya's resolve only strengthened when she heard Abel say, "Ouch!, my hand!" Meaning the Meteora punch was a double sided sword. One Maya could exploit. Maya landed to hear Orpheo Started to play some music.

She hated music. At castle Schrade, Razor, the Beastmaster would constantly tame beasts with music and also to annoy her. Every time Maya tried to shut him up, he would hide behind a wall of monsters, a cowardly tactic to her. But this time there would be no wall to hide behind. Maya Sprinted at Orpheo he lance ready to serve the purpose of thrusting. She was quickly in range to interrupt the song. She hid behind the sheild to hold off any attack that may come her way. She planned that if the possibility that she was once in range, she would not stab, but rather hope he would just be in the way to get stabbed. If he dodged to the right, Maya would swing her lance clockwise, and if he dodged right she would hold out her arm to a clothesline with her shield.

Xyron saw some opportunity to get his hammer back. He threw the boulder at Maya's shield which in turn bounced off harmlessly. He ran over to get his hammer. It felt good to be in control again.

The Diablos dug underground towards maya but somewhat behind her. It held still, The song driving it out of the ground. It had fell to sonic bombs a few times before unsuccessful hunters in the past, and it was starting to grow resistant to the effects. However it was still annoying to the beast. The song instead forced it to leap out of the ground at Abel, Nell, and Ekio. It collided with Ekio and Nell sending them flying. (And out of the topic.)

Damage:
    (Allow me to remind you a follower is a boss type chari needing 4 hunters to match one follower strength, Then their mount is whatever the difficulty of the mount is. So do not complain about damage count k?)
    Xyron: 32%
    Maya: 7%
    Abel: 10%
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

As the harp sounds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: As the harp sounds   As the harp sounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As the harp sounds
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next