Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
    Nell the Ambush Sniper Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
    Nell the Ambush Sniper Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
    Nell the Ambush Sniper Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    Nell the Ambush Sniper Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    Nell the Ambush Sniper Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
    Nell the Ambush Sniper Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
    Nell the Ambush Sniper Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    Nell the Ambush Sniper Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    Nell the Ambush Sniper Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
    Tobakado (891)
    Nell the Ambush Sniper Vote_lcapNell the Ambush Sniper Voting_barNell the Ambush Sniper Vote_rcap 
    Mehaha (765)
    Nell the Ambush Sniper Vote_lcapNell the Ambush Sniper Voting_barNell the Ambush Sniper Vote_rcap 
    Black Lagoon (615)
    Abel X (349)
    Monsters (319)
    Razor (298)
    Drakina (220)
    ScottishSamurai (163)
    TokyoBabe (146)
    gladupan (138)
    Disclaimer
    This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
    Administrators
    Tobakado
    Mehaha
    Merrow
    Moderators
    Monsters
    Reks
    Facebook

Nell the Ambush Sniper

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    GuardianTempest
    HR- 3
    GuardianTempest

Nell the Ambush Sniper Empty
    PostSubject: Nell the Ambush Sniper   Nell the Ambush Sniper Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:24 am

Names: Nell

Alliance: Guild

Appearance: (Although a bit younger looking than this)
    Nell the Ambush Sniper Nell

Biographies: A teenager living in the outskirts of Yukumo Village, her father is stuck being a 'Chairborne Hunter' and her mother died of disease. She is a military enthusiast, staring outside to see Guild Officers march every now and then. She enjoys Bowguns because 'It fits her style' and dreams of owning one of both categories(Light and Heavy). She enjoys stories by her father about hunters with the combat equivalent of 30 men. Her favorite one is about the crazy hunter who killed a Khezu using only a Bone Kukri, no armor and only living off the herbs in the area.*

One day she sees in the Blacksmith Shop an equipment set from a monster that strongly appealed to her: Hapurubokka. Upon turning 12, she persuades her father to accompany her to the Sandy Plains for hunting this leviathan. Coincidentally, he was reassigned to hunt in the desert. They sought after the small ones, carefully avoiding detection, three times consecutively until one day when her father is carving up the corpse, a massive one ambushes them from underneath. She was lucky enough to jump out of the way in time as the gaping mouth misses her leg by inches. Her father didn't make it as he was too busy carving up the small carcass. She thought she wasn't going to make it but luckily a group of gunners came to her aid. Upon questioning by the Guild, she lied and claimed that bandits kidnapped them and left them for dead in the desert after being robbed.

Nowadays she continues to live in Yukumo as a (novice) hunter. Other hunters look at her as if she's an immature girl but that's just to hide the fact she's underage(She's only 15). She also has a younger sibling named Eiko. Nell claims to be the instructor of this trainee hiding the fact she wants to be a hunter too......and she's only 12.

Kill Tally:
    (All the Hapuru were hunted by her father)

Weapons:
    Spoiler:
    In exchange for all of this her carving knife is reduced to nothing short of a utility dagger.(link)

Style: She fights as if she was on the trenches**, if opportunity comes she will bash with the stock of her bowgun but only done if she has more ammo to follow up. If not then she will drop it and draw her clubs for some wild close-combat action. But if she gets the first strike she drops down and acts like a Hapurubokka***, crawling slowly and holding her breath if she has to, then leaps at her 'prey', ravaging it with her clubs or simply she snipes her target Mostly done in forests.

Special Modes:
    Spoiler:

Charge Attacks:

Felyne Comrade
    Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample:
    Spoiler:

OOC:
    Spoiler:

In terms of my game character, this is the closest I can bring.

Last edited by GuardianTempest on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:32 am; edited 4 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Nell the Ambush Sniper   Nell the Ambush Sniper Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:30 pm

Describe Valkrie Fire so I know what the hell you're talkin bout LoL.

You'll have to make another thread for that separate character. But their stories can coincide.

As for the Feyline yes you may have one. You may make a spoiler and add the info under your character. However you have to use the monster template in the monster section. Techniquely though docile and even tamed Feylines are still monsters.

And remember for its carves only put things that wouldn't obviously be there. We all know monsters have skin or scales ETC no need to add those. And don't put any drop percentages on it either.
    Back to top Go down
    GuardianTempest
    HR- 3
    GuardianTempest

PostSubject: Re: Nell the Ambush Sniper   Nell the Ambush Sniper Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:06 pm

My bad....let me fix it.

It's a Rathian LBG which spams Pellet Shots, nothing else.

It's been a while so I'm kinda rusty.

Thanks anyway, had me waiting for a few days.

EDIT: Yes that is a cropped screenshot straight from my PSP.
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Nell the Ambush Sniper   Nell the Ambush Sniper Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Just so you know. It's a Rathian bowgun but since you just started out you might want to add that it has the same stats as a beginner bowgun. Or you could get creative with it's stats so long as it's balanced and appropriate for a beginner.

Example: My character Hihi has an armor that protects her like you couldn't imagine. But she can't user her arms or weapons so at best she can tackle you.

Besides that are you gonna add the Feyline?
    Back to top Go down
    GuardianTempest
    HR- 3
    GuardianTempest

PostSubject: Re: Nell the Ambush Sniper   Nell the Ambush Sniper Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:32 am

Anyway I think I'm done...

Though I won't be back until the next day since I have an overnight family outing.

I'll see if I can post the custom items.
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Nell the Ambush Sniper   Nell the Ambush Sniper Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:47 am

I'm pretty okay with this.

O a side not if you wanna give the Felvine a genuine gun I'm okay with that to. But it'll have stats equal to an average Feyline Attack.
    Back to top Go down
    GuardianTempest
    HR- 3
    GuardianTempest

PostSubject: Re: Nell the Ambush Sniper   Nell the Ambush Sniper Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:26 am

Thank you, that'll feel nice.
    Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Nell the Ambush Sniper   Nell the Ambush Sniper Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:34 am

Imma go on the assumption that it is vague if it can shoot or not. So I'll give the official approval. Razz
    Back to top Go down
    https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nell the Ambush Sniper   Nell the Ambush Sniper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nell the Ambush Sniper
    Page 1 of 1