Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
    Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
    Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
    Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
    Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
    Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
    Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
    Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
    Tobakado (891)
    Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Vote_lcapAnother site for the GuardianTempest!! Voting_barAnother site for the GuardianTempest!! Vote_rcap 
    Mehaha (765)
    Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Vote_lcapAnother site for the GuardianTempest!! Voting_barAnother site for the GuardianTempest!! Vote_rcap 
    Black Lagoon (615)
    Abel X (349)
    Monsters (319)
    Razor (298)
    Drakina (220)
    ScottishSamurai (163)
    TokyoBabe (146)
    gladupan (138)
    Disclaimer
    This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
    Administrators
    Tobakado
    Mehaha
    Merrow
    Moderators
    Monsters
    Reks
    Facebook

Another site for the GuardianTempest!!

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    GuardianTempest
    HR- 3
    GuardianTempest

Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Empty
    PostSubject: Another site for the GuardianTempest!!   Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:11 am

13th or 12th site? I lost track.
    Ahem.
    I'm GuardianTempest, a roleplayer who placed aside his Walfas, DevArt and RoleplayerGuild account to slack off with MHP3rd.

Yes thats right...MONSTER HUNTER PORTABLE 3rd!!

So I started the series after my classmates recommended this to me after 100%'ing my Soul Calibur.

And remember, keep in mind I'm kinda new to this thing and I'll put in random references at the time. Also since I only had experience with MHP3rd, I'll only do stuff relating to that...until I know more.

Sites I have accounts in:
    SWR Productions
    Fallout Studios
    DeviantArt
    Maidens of the Kaleidoscope(Charisma Break)
    CrunchyRoll
    Facebook
    Nationstates(lost interest)
    SMS
    TekkenZaibatsu
    Youtube
    RoleplayerGuild(All the RP's I attend die!!)
    Data Realms
    That's alll I can remember.

Light Bowgunner(Secondary is HBG, GL, SnS and DS in descending order)
    Fav Bowgun: Profusion and Hapuru Gatling Gun
    Fav Melee Weapon: Soldier Assault and 51st Division Clubs
    Fav Equipment Set: Hapurubokka Heavy Gunner
    Fav Monster: Hapurubokka and Qurupeco
    Fav Crossovers(I can dream...): Touhou and Pokemon(Lol owned)
    Main Fandoms(Other than this): CnC Generals, Touhou and Metal Slug
    Most Spammed item: SHAWTGAWN!!(Pellet S), Craig S, Clust S and FLAMESHAWT!!!

Characters(In game)
    Nell(Originally a female version of myself if it weren't for my classmates screwing my 'Neil' account while I was reading a novel, this would be secondary)
    Eiko(Named from my MetalSlug OC, to replace my unused 'Neil')
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Holy Hell I got carried away agin....sorry... silent
    Back to top Go down
    Tobakado
    G- Rank Hunter
    Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Another site for the GuardianTempest!!   Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:53 am

Welcome Guardian Tempest to Monster Hunter "Followers of Fatalis" A role playing forum based on turn by turn posting as the hunters. You already claimed to be a roleplayer so blah, blah, blah, you know how it works (right)

MHP3????? BAWWWWW Its not available here in the US. Sad

Bah idc where you come from I am happy of your joining us.

My primary weapon is LS, HM, GL, and Bow in that order,

If you would like to start Roleplaying here, I can link you the character creation and rules if need be.
    Back to top Go down
    https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
    GuardianTempest
    HR- 3
    GuardianTempest

PostSubject: Re: Another site for the GuardianTempest!!   Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:58 am

It's okay, I'm from the Philippines.
    And I can figure things out on my own.

Either way it isn't available but you CAN have it in a Pseudo-English way (Translated JAP version) with a Translation Patch.....although due to the variety of Patches what's described inside isn't fully Official.
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Another site for the GuardianTempest!!   Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:34 pm

HOLA!

Anyways I'm your friendly neighborhood mod and you'll see me often except right now I'm on academic probation SCARY. Anyways nice to see an Avid RPer join. Remember we are very lenient on what we will allow. so long as it's balanced and makes some kind of sense you're free to test your luck. I already love your character.
    Back to top Go down
    Abel X
    Admin
    Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Another site for the GuardianTempest!!   Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Hi there! welcome to the site!
    Back to top Go down
    GuardianTempest
    HR- 3
    GuardianTempest

PostSubject: Re: Another site for the GuardianTempest!!   Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:15 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
    Back to top Go down
    Mehaha
    Admin
    Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Another site for the GuardianTempest!!   Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:56 pm

I know I'm awesome.
    Back to top Go down
    Drakina
    Admin
    Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: Another site for the GuardianTempest!!   Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:39 am

Wow... Im toast right now so i didnt understand anything i read.. il read later so i dont get confused lol...
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another site for the GuardianTempest!!   Another site for the GuardianTempest!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another site for the GuardianTempest!!
    Page 1 of 1