Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
The Finisher Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
The Finisher Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
The Finisher Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
The Finisher Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
The Finisher Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
The Finisher Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
The Finisher Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
The Finisher Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
The Finisher Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
The Finisher Vote_lcapThe Finisher Voting_barThe Finisher Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

The Finisher

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:46 pm

Name: The Finisher.

Size: Twice the size of an Alatreon.

Lineage: Elder Dragon.

Description/Image: Unknown (but it would be like this:)
Spoiler:

Element: Light.

Status Inflicted: faint, defense down.

Weakness: all elements, specially elemental combination.

Attacks/Tactics:

Spoiler:

Carve List:
Spoiler:

RP sample:
Spoiler:

How the organs of the Finisher work:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Abel X on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:45 pm

So how does it create the light beams? Does it use crystals to focus the surrounding light? And if so you'll want to add some form of solid component. Since it's an Elder Dragon again I recommend using Dragon element.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:32 am

I will explain it later, when I end the rest.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:17 am

Done, I think...
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Umm do to the mechaniscs of light the way you're trying to use it wouldn't work. That's why I recommended using its crystals to focus a beam then adding dragon element. Light actually has mass. If you're familiar with the Particle-Wave theory. However it is so little that it almost never moves anything on its own. That's why I recommended Dragon-Element. Or you could use the Electric element to keep it as MORE of a light beam.

Also light isn't an element... But you can use attacks enhanced with light...

Black would be absolutely impossible as matter cannot be created or destroyed...

Wrath of 1000 suns is over powered...

I don't understand heaven glimpse...

Dawn needs a weakness like a charge time or something or to be weakened down...

Umm... I can't accept that RP sample...
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Sorry, I don't know that theory, I try to make my creations possible and with solid mechanics, but I don't have enough knowledge to make them that possible... but please, ignore this faults, after all, MH monsters have some incoherences and impossible powers like the wind barrier of a kushala daora.

I've corrected the attacks that you said, the number of energy balls fired by the wrath of the thousand suns has been divided by ten, light beam "dawn" has now a reload time of three posts and wont work when the monster is out of stamina, I've corrected heaven glimpse, I had forgotten to type some words.

Actually, Black Sun doesn't destroy matter, it only transforms it into energy (E=M*c*c), Black sun is a energy turned into unstable ultradense and ultracompact matter (it would be like a mini black hole, yes, it's impossible, but a creature so big as a lao san lung, a jhen moran or a raviente are impossible too since their organs and bones would be crushed by the enormous weight of the creature.).
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Hmmm... Well I try and stay away from magic but I'll look over that actually...

For Burning Sky does it depend on outside light or light it's created? I'd also like a charge time that is based on the amount of light available.

I'd still like a charge time for Dawn seeing as explosions can be a pretty huge thing. Unless it is a weak explosion.

Heaven Glimpse being able to pierce the hardest of metals is also pretty broken please tone that down. Though I'm okay with defense down.

Wrath of the Thousand Suns is pretty broken being able to completely destroy a hunters suit of armor.

StillI don't like black suns ability it seems pretty broken.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Hello! I got the chance to look at this. Perhaps I can help. I understand the concept of making the "Newest and strongest." of all the monsters, But this is an RP thread, an RP where hunters can take these down if they're equipment and strategy is good enough.

So cutting the BS I will say A for effort.

But the problem of approval is not so much mechanics are off and inexplainable, but rather a question of playability. For example, an approvable monster would be able to be seen putting yourself in the hunter's shoes and take it down. This monster however nicely elaborated the problem lies in the ability of being defeated. You left virtually no venerabilities. This is why approval is problematic. Does this help at all?
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:59 am

Well, thanks for appreciating my effort, but I didn't wanted to make the strongest monster, because that must be the Fatalis, but I don't have any data, so I don't know were's the line or if I have crossed it.

mmm... well, this guy is vulnerable to all elements and even more when they are combined, also it doesn't have any lateral attack, except the weak claw slash, also some attacks must be weakened, I'll post again when I do this last thing.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Mkay... Let me now when...
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:01 pm

Now.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Hey, it's done.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Explain Burning Sky a bit more...

If Heaven Glimpse is gonna have a tracing ability then could you add a bit of a weakness... Nothing huge though since it isn't powerful.

Also Black Sun is TOO powerful... A single hit will kill anyone... That's WAY to powerful...
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:04 am

I do not see anything on heaven glimpse on tracing. Perhaps there was an edit. As of now, that seems like a realistic dragon move for a flying siege attack, maybe on a larger scale. I can see a rathalos doing something similar when it does it's Kamikaze attack.

I would Be okay if Black sun was slightly nerfed and maybe a flaw like easily interrupted for example. 25 posts is plenty of time for the entire party +/- Altereon/Fatalis assist to do SOMETHING about that. I am aware of Scripted OTK in the Games such as the Yamatsukami vacuum move but think like this...

Abel, let's say your character went up against this... How would you like it If I (Posting as the Finisher) used Black sun to INSTANTLY kill your hunter? You would have to make a new chari then. Not fun, right? I would assume your answer is yes (Using common sense after all)

Naturally, you would come up with some counterargument to support what I said above. Your reply SHOULD have the answer in itself. I do not mean to sound rude or something else of the sort; Consider it constructive criticism.

/prophetic attitude dude.
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:18 am

I misread it...

The thing is in RP it's different then in a game. There are so many different options for survival that instant kill is just OP. Like with Yama even IG it can be survived with the guts skill.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Well, the Black sun only works for 3 seconds, so if you were in a radio of 20 meters (60 feet) you'll only be thrown at a very high speed, receiving damage by the impact, but yes, I'm going to weaken Black Sun to an attack that causes MASSIVE damage and permanent and accumulative defense down, and will cause a drop of a very special item.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:38 pm

Quote :
every atom of the things that touch the orb will be destroyed turning them to pure energy, disintegrating whatever touches the orb

The way that reads it's lethal within 0.0000001 seconds... That's just way too powerful... I cannot and will not approve that. Eben the most powerful of creatures in MH aren't capable of that if you magnified their power 100x over.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:45 pm

calm down, I'm trying to make all changes necessary to satisfy you. I will edit it.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:26 pm

I'm not freaking out or anything it's just wow that is incredibly destructive... Say this creature uses it 1 time a each for it's lifespan... Add in it being an elder dragon and just that means that a huge portion of the earth would be gone. We're talking enough to even affect earths gravity ETC...
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:37 am

No man lol, it only affects things in a radio of 50 meters (150 feet i think) and things that really suffer damage are the ones in a range of 15 meters (45 feet i think), the rest only receives the damage of the impact against the floor, or a wall, or a fall down a cliff if there's one... there's no more disintegrating, so this guy is very powerful yeah, but not enough to cause an alteration to the orbit of the earth.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:21 pm

You can drop it's charge time to a MUCH LOWER number... 25 is really high unless you want that number...
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:49 pm

ok, 15 would be ok?, or maybe 10?, you choose.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:33 pm

10 I guess... To equal the Bringer...
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:06 pm

Ok, then if chaotic orb and blacksun collided, both would be neutralized.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Mhmmm... I would assume as much...

Approved...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finisher   The Finisher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Finisher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation :: Monster Creation :: Approved Monsters-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com