This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Fri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Thu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)

Mehaha (765)

Black Lagoon (615)

Abel X (349)

Monsters (319)

Razor (298)

Drakina (220)

ScottishSamurai (163)

TokyoBabe (146)

gladupan (138)

Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Share | 

New Eden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: New Eden   Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Name: New Eden.

Leader: The Bringer and Ego.

Important People:
Spoiler:

Important Clans/Groups:
Spoiler:

Description:
Spoiler:

Relationships:
Spoiler:

Leader Building:
Spoiler:

Standard of Living:
Spoiler:

Military:
Spoiler:

Military Uniform:
Spoiler:

Weather:
Spoiler:

Terrain:
Spoiler:

Wildlife:
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

Currency: there isn't any type of currency between the members of the Cult, but Ego has one of the biggest fortunes on the world, but apparently he doesn't use his money.

Origin: A glacier.

Important Places: The ruins of the villages, the black crystal mountains, the frontier of New Eden and the centre of New Eden.

Last edited by Abel X on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:33 pm

I've choosed to mame the day when the Bringer conquered the nation "Bloody Sunday" because in RL the bloody sunday was a point of of inflection in Rusias hystory, and definetly, for this nation, that day was a point of inflection (But in a different direction).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:29 am

Um... I'm gonna put this on hold. More or less because we don't have a procedure for this.

Characters:
Ogre + Hihi <-[Those are Links]

I made a Facebook Game based on well my favorite Anime/Manga EVER! which can be found Here. For those of you who don't know it's Air Gear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:32 am

If I can help to make that procedure, just say it. I will gladly help you Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:14 pm

Well I'm gonna come up with a template for countries and they will be under heavy watch... Give me a while...

Characters:

I made a Facebook Game based on well my favorite Anime/Manga EVER! which can be found Here. For those of you who don't know it's Air Gear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:33 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:24 pm

A link needs to be listed for Ego since he's the leader... Monsters cannot lead nations...

Describe the cult to creation...

Leader building asks the leaders sort of command center... Like a castle ETC...

Standard of living is what the avrage persons life is like economically... Are people typically rich? Are they poor. How is the financial situation of the country...

All the members of the army having weapon boosting crystals is too much...

That still doesn't tell me what the weather is usually like...

No monsters can be found? That'll need an explanation...

Grammatically I want quality, I want in-depth explanations for EVERYTHING and it has to be realistic...

Also the only Sentient monster capable of having servants is the sites storyline Fatalis... It's also the most powerful monster on the site. I allowed for the Bringer cult to exist because I assumed it wasn't the Bringer controlling people just people choosing to worship it. And that they acted unguided by the Bringer.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:49 am

Well, there isn't any monster in New Eden because the Bringer attacks and tries to kill any of the wyverns that enter New Eden, the acts of the Bringer were interpreted by Ego who said that any wyvern entering New Eden must be annihilated.

The Bringer is not sentient, it allows the Cult to live in New Eden because they were useful as you are for your dog, because we serve our dogs and cats feeding them, giving them a home and etc... with the difference that your dog cant kill you. So the Cult is guided by Ego, that tells the Cut "what the Bringer wants".

Also, someday the Fatalis will die, and after that, what we will do? Close the site? No, we will go for this one and the Finisher (and another that I have in my mind) and continue RPing, for making the union between the two parts we have a complex character, Abel.

Also the Bringer isn't the leader, but if it said something (it won't) the cult would do it at the moment, so New Eden would be a little bit like the Vatican, it's ruled by the pope, but the maximum authority is God.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:11 am

But not only Wyvern... If there were Monsters like Mosswine ETC then it'd make more sense...

OK... I can handle that...

But right now... There is none as strong as that Fatalis... None... No RPC, No Monster I really mean no one... So simply due to that if That Fatalais were to happen onto the Bringer or Finisher they would be dinner... Now one day it might be killed HOWEVER we will deal with that if/when it happens.

So they watch the Bringer and try to interpret it's actions? Like when you see your cat moving to you plate you assume it wants to be fed?

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:29 am

Well, monster like Aphnots, mosswines, bullfangos, vespoids... all of those types can be found, but big wyverns are all hunted down.

I know that it can't be anything as strong as the Fatalis, that's why i'm not going to introduce them in the story line, because I don't want a "Bringer/Finisher VS Fstalis, who's stronger?" so their use in the storyline is "frozen" and won't be more than references and conversations about them until Fatalis is dead (then we could use as the new antagonists (with the awakening of the Finisher maybe?) but that would be only my proposition between the rest). But they could appear on the other RP threads even now (their use only restricted in the storyline)...

There is interpretation, but not from "they", it's from "him", Ego. So in the end what happens here is that Ego manipulates everything and everyone saying that that's the "will of the Bringer".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:55 am

Well those are considered monsters... The difference between Monster and Animal are Monster would be the things you wouldn't come across in real life.

You'd need that to be approvedby the Storyline head... Toba... But from what I know about THAT particular Fatalis is that it could kill both the Bringer and Finisher on it's own at the same time. If you wan to use it in your characters storyline then sure but for the Sites storyline you need Toba's okay...

I guess that works...

Remember what I said... LOTS of detail and GREAT grammer... Remember you are making an entire nation and if I don't like it I will just say no.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:20 pm

Don't worry, I will get Toba's approval, and I will correct this and put it like you want, but now I'm working on the Finisher... is there any problem if I use an image of the miogaruna to describe it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Done, I think...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:36 pm

NO you are ot... I said I wanted LOTS of detail... When I said that I meant it... This is something you're gonna spend ALOT of time working on from collect and modifying the data ETC...

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:03 am

Well, let me know where you specially want more detail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:37 pm

Each and every section... Except Name and Leader...

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:56 pm

I am pulling neat ideas for this a little bit, a FOF ch2 if you will. But its still in development, but for now, I will tell you a little spoiler alert.

Albatareon is as strong as fatalis here on MHRPG Razz

make do of that as you will.

as for what we mean by detail is that we wanna know EXACTLY is your city, from location, to politics, to religion, to economic status, to average job.

here is a link to help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_york

it doesent need to be THAT detailed, but fully cover each section please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Oh? Alatreon are as strong as THE Fatalis that leads the FoF?

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:40 pm

... this is... shocking... that would mean that all I've created would be incredibly overpowered... well, we can't go back now.

And if you want I will show you a project that I'm working on for when the Fatalis is dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Focus on this and prove that you can make a good country LoLz...

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakina
Admin

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Wed May 11, 2011 12:07 am

Honestly i'd approve. But yeah, not specific proceudres from what i'v been readong so i'm with Meheha. Hold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Wed May 11, 2011 2:21 am

Quote :
And if you want I will show you a project that I'm working on for when the Fatalis is dead.

Id like to hear it. Pm me a quicky summary bit about that. The Reason we want a picture perfect app is so that way, you cannot pull an overpowered unstated wildcard out of you sleeve that we failed to see.

A bullshitted example is that the leader is an egotistic dictator who SUDDENLY became bent on world domination. Whilst that IF STATED will be ok. Just be sure to fight MANY followers in your way.

So my questions are:
Spoiler:

Wha?

You said under Important clans groups:
Spoiler:

Looks unfinished

Under relationships:
Spoiler:

This brings up the question of how do they recruit or bolster their numbers? Direct breeding? Needs to be elaborated

Under standard of living: punishment for disobeying any of these laws? I assume death but needs to be elaborated

You mentioned in Military as seemed or rumored data, I would be ok with the Element + but a slight amount.

Buncha typoes in terrain

I dont get Origin, A sunny oasis of paradise On a Glacier in a coastal peninsula. Serious elaboration needed there.

Sorry to attack but this seems to be the problem Mehaha is addressing

Last edited by Tobakado on Wed May 11, 2011 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Wed May 11, 2011 2:46 am

I'v read over this 9 times now. I see something VERY fishy (and I dont mean the tuna sandwich i'm eating..) Almost all the "Important People" (Prince not included) Have one thing in common, they are WAY too overpowered. I mean really, defeating an blangonga with your bare hands. Hands would have friggin red sharpness if this were any realistic. It takes yellow blue to go through the weakest point of a G blangonga. The description (in my opinion) need just a little bit more detail. (For example, how did the black crystals get there, what are they made of. Do they have any specific purpous, I cant spell that well, Do the forrests hold any dark secret.. things like that.) I'm going to say this once. Make this WAY better and I'll think about approving it. I'm going to further discuss this with the other Admins and Moderators.

Here's something else I noticed, You didn't state weather this place has any REAL purpouse (is it going to hold a storyline? Is it just gonna be something for show? What?)
If anyone else does the same thing I'v done I think you'll begin to notic the VERY same thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   Wed May 11, 2011 2:58 am

Calm down ratho, Thats the purpose of NPC's only to push story nothing more, and that's fine. None of the characters listed are actual PLAYABLE characters.

Hell One of the followers did something similar, Keil's Follower is a female Tarzan.

Also The leader has a separate App found here: http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net/t346-ego-priest-of-our-lord-the-bringer

Let him solve things one at a time. This is a city APP not a character APP.

as for the weather:
Quote :
the Weather seems to be disturbed by the influence of the bringer and the black crystal mountains to the will of the Bringer

Flashy effects nothing more...

I have noticed this And dismissed it as such...

:EDIT: some PM's have been tossed at Ratho, Abel I did not send you one, But ignore any hard feeling based on the last post. I apologize in his place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Eden   

Back to top Go down

New Eden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation :: Custom Creation.-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free phpbb forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum