Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
The wandering poet - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe wandering poet - Page 2 Voting_barThe wandering poet - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
The wandering poet - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe wandering poet - Page 2 Voting_barThe wandering poet - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

The wandering poet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

The wandering poet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:42 pm

OOC:Um... The mechanics of that bag bomb are the same as a Handgrenade... But with ALOT more shrapnel... Thus that is how I'll explain it. The force released and in close ranged if the shrapnel doesn't kill someone the explosion will though I chalk your survival up to the use of the special mode. Keep in mind that a grenades force at close range crushed rubs even tearing them out from time to time. At medium range like where you were people get tossed about. To add to that the shrapnel in many cases can pierce and lodge itself in 1in think iron plates. People become disoriented as well. The shock wave causes dizziness and almost always a concussion. That's because even if the head stays still the force traveling through it causes the brain to literally bounce about the skull. Why do you think I set so much effort into setting that trap or why I only have one explosive bag. Because it was a check move from a checkmate item. Your special got you out of check but it your still in danger. Also please post how much health you have left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhKKJ4UQ3_A
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:26 am

Done, please from this point, use the chat thread or PM me to tell me any problem you find with my posts. And sorry again about taking control over Ogre, I wanted to make it more epical, and it was only a smile, him relaxing and returning to his previous position after relaxing, you see that it was just a cosmetic thing, I didn't control your character really.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:48 am

OOC:In the future don't control someones character...

IC:Ogre saw the explosion... His opponent went flying through the air right over him. Little bits of crystal appeared now and again and the wounds though still bleeding had crystal on them though this didn't seem to stop the bleeding. His smiled disappeared. As his opponent rose Ogre just got mad. "I HATE stubborn people... Just die already and stay dead. Wait..." He said then noticing the sparks and large amounts of wrecked metal. "Ahahahaha I've been fighting a cripple! Your limbs are fake! Ahahaha... You're good. I was almost worried. Sorry to tell ya but this was decided the moment our fight started" He said.

He noticed the blue aura and the lights and what not. "Your teeth may be great mister wolf. But when fighting birds all that matters are your wings. Even my mother is scarier than you." He said plainly. The enemy began to recite poetry he just smirked lightly.

As soon as he was done he came rushing at Ogre. He wasn't the faster one anymore however in terms of speed there wasn't a huge difference. The enemy just got a bit of a lead. He turned sideways while moving a leg forward and tightening it while making the other loose. He tightened his arm as well. When the punch hit it a lot of the damage was reduced because it diffused thought he entire arm. And extra energy had simply propelled him backwards but due to his front leg he didn't fall just slid across the ground. He then revealed the Nitroshroom in his hand.

"I know how fast you are now... And my accuray is pin-point... Come at me again and I'll blow your leg off." He said hiding the pain from getting hit in the arm.

Current Health:82%
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:14 pm

OOC: Sorry... I couldn't resist... but not more.

IC: "That won't work without fire herb you know... the nitromushroom properties elevate the temperature of things, but they don't explode if not combined with a fire herb... I think I'm going to start using my sword, I was a renowned sword master in the past you know, but that's another story, I may tell it to you later if you want..." he prepared for the next assault but suddenly all the open and most of it's surroundings became dark as an abyss, Abel looked up to the sky and saw a gigantic figure covering the sun, "It can't be..." he said in a quiet voice. Then he looked at Ogre and shouted at him "Hey, you want to live, wright? then lets say that it's a tie or that you won or whatever, you can even ask something to me, but stop fighting and come with me, I know a cave were we will be safe, and trust me, you can't scape from this one or fight it" The shadow had become bigger as it approached the open, Abel started to run as fast as he could out of the open "It must be searching the Finisher, it must saw the flames that remained on some of the trees after the explosion".
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:38 am

OOC:No prob...

IC:The area got dark... It seemed too abrupt and weird. Then the enemy looked up at something. It seemed like a giant wyvern or something. He couldn't completely make it out though. "You seem awefully scared right now... Like really scared. If you want me to go with you and NOT to lure it too you then you'll have to make up for every coin scattered because of the bomb. Better yet 3x times over! Because of the hassle of running. And the fafct I'm gonna have to carry you soon seeing as your leg is gonna fall off soon." He spoke. He was dead serious. Ogre was like that... He didn't even care if his life was in danger. "Remember that if I lure it it's gonna go after you most likely... Look at all the bloody wounds you have. Easy pickings bro." He finished off.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:31 am

IC: The huge dragon fired an explosive ball of fire and dragon element, it hit the ground causing a massive explosion that closely missed Ogre, now the open had duplicated it's size since the fire/dragonball had destroyed most of the trees on the left of the open, Abel that had started running was now near of the cave were they needed to go to survive, He shouted the loudest he could "YEAH, I'LL PAY, JUST SHUT UP AND RUN THE FASTEST YOU CAN HERE", he was now on the entrance of the cave waiting for Ogre to perform Meteora X on the wall of the cave to seal it, that should protect them, the only problem now was that only had 20 coins on his bag, that was on the bush were he was hidden when Ogre discovered him, but 300 coins weren't a lot of money, he would found the way to pay them back.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:00 pm

There was a HUGE BOOM. Ogre heard the man agree to his terms so he ran to the cave. Standing there he asked "What the hell was that? It was big for sure. You don't hear of too many monsters of that size. There are rumors of a huge Fatalis but I've never seen it."
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Abel didn't have any time to answer the kid's questions now, they weren't safe yet, and if he continued with the crystal berserk he would start suffering from it, his claw started to shine bright as a star as all the energy in his body was concentrated in his claw, then he hit the wall of the cave, this caused an incredibly strong tremor in the cave, this caused the entrance of the cave to be sealed with rocks that felt from the ceiling, now at least they were safe, but the blue aura and the light from the catalyst had disappeared, now the only light came from the sparks in his limbs those provided a dim light, he felt very weak and tired since all the energy he had had disappeared because the collapse technique, he laid down against the wall and asked the boy: "Hey, are you ok?, if you want to know what was that I'll tell you that that was the dragon that made me this" he said while pointing at the different parts of his biomechanical armor.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:08 pm

The cave was closed off. "We better have a way out man! I'm not staying stuck in here. Got it." He said watching the rocks fall into place. He heard him talk about his mechanical limbs "Hmmm... Well you seem able to maintain it pretty well. So where's my coin bro?" He asked going directly to the point. As he spoke her ripped off some of Abel's loose cloth. Grabbing a nearby stick he wrapped the Nitroshroom inside and tied the cloth to the stick. He the held it to Abel's leg sparks lighting it. They had a makeshift torch at least.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:35 am

"Slow down a bit, we should stay here for at least 1 or 2 hours, this cave mustn't be very big, I can feel fresh air from the exit, and we definitely don't want to reencounter that thing when we get out of here, now it must be searching us, and it could kill us with a single blow now" Abel was very serious about this stuff, he didn't fight battles he knew he couldn't win since his last encounter with the Bringer. "Also we could find in this caves a khezu, a red khezu, a shogun, a terra shogun or even a giginox, and I don't want to find something that poisonous when I'm bleeding so much, you must be pretty hurt to, that last punch should cause you a pretty big bruce if we don't heal you, and you could be much more vulnerable to it's poison" He took then some bandages and wrapped his wounds and the ones of the boy, he couldn't do much more. "My name is Abel, by the way. And about your money... well my bag it's outside there, were I was hiding, with that dragon. But I can find another way to pay you, since it was a tie, how about if you come hunting with me and the reward is all for you? you will get much more money that the money that was in that bomb... but I chose the materials that we get from the hunt, ok?".
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:07 pm

"Well it'd depends on the hunt okay? Anyways... About the poison. I used to be very sensitive. But now... I don't eve notice the poison when it's in me. Hell... I was gonna use my blood to poison you during the fight after I ate some toadstools earlier. Anyways thanks for the bandages. That really hurt. How the hell did you do that glowy thing? You got really fast. Even a bit faster than me. Which you can be proud of." He said. In his sentences was a bit less of a killer instinct. "As for the monsters in the caves... I'm petty fast so I don't get hurt too often. But you can't drag ass just in case this place really does have something in it. Mkay..." He said. He wasn't gonna let the only guy who knew about that thing die on him.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:28 pm

"Cool, yeah? Thats the good thing of being a cripple, when that thing beated me, most of my body was useless, but the guild gave me another oportunity, they used me on a special project to let the hunters that have being crippled move and even hunt again, so my body was restored using mechanical components, this included the limbs, the shoulder and the upper part of my left lung and this gauntlet, I haven't lost the left hand, but that thing burned it viciously. All this mechanisms get their energy and are connected to my body by this" Abel pointed to the purecystal in the middle of his chest. "This little thing also provided me the capacity to do that, and you only have seen the half of it's power." He felt then a little bit better and he got up. "Well, lets start moving, if we have luck we will find a shogun and we will eat crab tonight!" He said that very enthusiastic, then he moved on.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:22 am

"Heh... A cripple who isn't completely useless. Good... At least I know that if we hunt together than I won't have to cover your ass. I was barely breaking a sweat during the match." He said very snide almost with an attitude but mainly giving off an ego. "Hmm when it comes to the Shogun... Not really a shellfish person myself however it's not inedible. I wonder if any reptiles are here. I love red-meat." He said.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Abel walked along the cave, he could feel fresh air, but the cave was dark and Ogre's torch wasn't going to last forever, fortunately, he could start charging up again, when he did, a weak light started coming out from the catalyst, the cave was the typical one from the swamps, thatwas logical, since Kotoko's terrain absorbed lots of water and had subterrain rivers, in fact, he could hear the rumour of one pretty close, that could mean some unexpected guests such as a royal ludroth or it's pink counterpart, gobul or even a plesioth, the green or the yellow, but he could see the corpse of an aphnot, the rear legs remained and looked like if they had been teared appart with a single bite, the corpse was a little bit burned, this data revealed that the thing that killed the apnoth would be a khezu (probably the red one) or a royal ludroth (the power extract could cause this type of wounds, but by the aspect of the corpse, it was much more probably that it was the pink one).
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:52 pm

OOC:Well if you wanna hunt you're gonna have to wait for BL to assume the role of monsters...

IC:Ogre saw the corpse. "Hmm... I'm gonna carve what's left. Should be a good source of bones at least. May come in handy later. Anyways we can't eat the Aponoth but the meat left over may prove useful anyways." He said. He spends a lot of time in the wilds of the world so it's no wonder that this would be the first to come to mind when he saw the partially eaten creature. "Please keep your eyes open... I don't wanna have to deal with healing wounds that I didn't even cause." He followed up with.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:24 pm

"Don't worry about that, it was probably a khezu or a royal ludroth, and I could handle those even without my limbs and with closed eyes, ja!". The only problem was that it could be also a plesioth, but it should be a pretty small one, those subterranean rivers weren't that big after all... but a plesioth would be a problem without any doubt. "Hey, what's your opinion about this corpse? What do you think that killed this apnoth?". Abel charged up and the light got stronger.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:30 pm

"Hmmm it looks like a Ludroth... But I can't be sure. The bugs in these caves have done quite a number to where the teeth marks. So we know something killed it but not what. Anyways I'm gonna look for some wood and anything we could use to make a large fire." He said looking about for materials. With the cave being so close to the woods the possibility of wood being in there was pretty high. Hell if he could find fire stones or any other combustible it'd do just as well.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:37 pm

"You'll only find wet roots inside here, and I don't recomend you to pick up them, the ceiling could collapse if you took one to big, I think our best option is to carry on, butI'll let you take the lead." Abel charged up, the light was now enough to use it to explore the cave, Abel saw a place were he could pick up some minerals, but he didn't had a pickaxe "Hmmm..." then he got near the mining spot and he disconnected his limb from his body, the point of the feet should be sharp enough to use it to mine and enough resistant to not break, he seated and he began to mine with the limb, after all, he had to change his limbs as soon as possible, when he finished, he connected the limb again to his body, the usually sharp point of the feet wasn't sharp anymore but he didn't really care.

(2 eltalite obtained (if there's any problem post your complains in the chat thread))
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:33 pm

"Nah... The creatures that live here must have dragged in some trees at some point. Probably for a nest or something. That's how it is for large carnivores especially cave dwellers. Ludroth do it a lot. And on occasion Kezu will do it. It gives their eggs a safe place to stay or if they scatter it about it makes it harder for prey to run off." He said explaining himself.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:01 pm

Then we'll wait here for our dinner to come to look after it's puppies" then he repeated the process to take some ores but using the other limb, same result, the point of the limb wasn't sharp anymore. Then he said to Ogre "About what we could hunt I will let you choose, the options are kirin, lagiacrus, lavasioth, jhen moran, ceadeus, yama tsumaki, deviljho and alatreon, I'm pretty experienced fighting the last one... well, you decide". He charged up, al the area was visible, definitely it was the perfect place for leviathans and other swamp creatures, but it was very dark, without any natural light, wyverns as giginox and khezu were also possible options, Abel approached to the river, it was connected with the outside, since the only natural light came by there, but the current was to strong for a human to swim to the outside.

(2 eltalite obtained, 4 in total).
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Ogre looked good and happy about that "I'm a cat person... I hate puppies. Anyways... I've always wanted to meet a Yamatsukami. I hear they can be quite amazing. A creature that has lost its wings yet flies endlessly. Pretty poetic... However I hear it smells bad as well. All that decomposing wood and whatnot that keeps it in the air. Anyways... I'd like to see one so a hunt for one of those would be nice." He said finally seeming nice to the guy he's sort of... Delimbed.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:30 pm

"Good election, Yama Tsumaki armor is indeed very suitable for you since it's very light but very resistant, also you could give paralysis status to your knives, but at least eight fluids are for me, and maybe a pelt or two, the rest is yours to do whatever you wish with it. And also bring some of that explosive pouches, and tranks and it would be great if you brought a bowgun, I won't since the last time I did so, I shot the trainer... and he was behind me you know..." Abel had collected from the nest some branches while he was talking, and he was trying to make a fire using the sparks of his leg "Hell, if I don't manage to make a fire I'm going to freeze" Abel was wright since he didn't wear anything but the pair of kneelemght trousers he had "I'm going to catch a cold for sure" he sneezed then, but after a pair of minutes the fire was ready, he said then "Come hear or you'll end like me."
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:10 pm

"Don't worry about me. My armor may not look it but with all the furs inside it's pretty warm. But meh... I'll sit by the fire anyways. The light can be beautiful if you think about it. As for the hunt and whatnot. I just want to hunt Yama... I didn't think about all that. Though I'll be taking some of it's Dragonwood assuming we even take it down. I don't know about you but I can't fly and Yama can. So assuming we make it to Yama alive we would still need to live against it." He said staring at the embers flying up from the fire.
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:21 pm

"There's a place were it usually dwells, Yama Tsumaki can't control very well the altitude, since it floats because the gasses originated by the decomposition, it's only my guess but it must compress and expand the gasses inside it to go up or down, like those machines that go up and down inside the water of the western countries, because of this I'm pretty sure that it comes to the ground to hunt when hungry, because in that moment he would be probably out of gasses, it also dwells a tower far away, so we have 3 options, we can go to that tower and wait for it, we can search any other elevated place t wait it there, like a cliff, and we can wait for it to descend to the ground, this could take weeks, or months, since Yama can eat neopterons and some small wyverns to maintain it's height" Abel took a small notebook of his pocket and a pencil then he started writing on it, after a few minutes he said to Ogre: "I've talked pretty much about me, how about if you talk a little bit about yourself? ((occ: you didn't said even your name lol.))".
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:40 pm

"Hmmm... I think the thunder bugs act as food and in return they live in its body. That's my best guess. Because people have seen it go lower but never once have they reported a live Yama on the ground. Hmm... About me. Call me Ogre... I'm the son of my mother Great Ogre. I like steaks and hate seafood. I can't think of anything else you'ld want to know. My hair is naturally white which is cool cuz it's my favorite color. I've been out, around and about." He said thinking on a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wandering poet   The wandering poet - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wandering poet
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next