This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Fri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Thu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)

Mehaha (765)

Black Lagoon (615)

Abel X (349)

Monsters (319)

Razor (298)

Drakina (220)

ScottishSamurai (163)

TokyoBabe (146)

gladupan (138)

Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Share | 

Abel, the wanderer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Abel, the wanderer   Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Character's information:

Name: Abel, the wanderer

Alliance: Wandering hunter (guild hunter that travels from town to town, he also works as a blacksmith, musician, poet, bodyguard and if he needs really has the need, thieve, because of it, he has a small bounty on his head, in small towns because small infractions like stealing food from the travelers or from the markets, but he is not fired from the guild because that has nothing to do with his job as a hunter. All this extra activities are because hunting in different places everyday doesn't give a lot of profits.

Appearance (before first encounter with the Bringer):

Personality: he has a very strong character, he is aggressive but protects his friends, he is very confident and outgoing, but doesn't tell his problems to anyone because very deep inside him, he doesn't think that he is strong, and wants to proof himself and anyone else that he is strong enough to take care of his problems alone, he will do whatever he has to do to archive his goals, no matter what.

Biography: his village was annihilated by the Bringer, an ancient Alatreon that brought the Horror to his nation and destroyed it, because of that he swore to revenge his family by killing the beast, but when he fought it he lost his left shoulder and one leg, that were substituted by a mechanical armor that improved his physical capacity, but the use of it is dangerous for his health, he travels around the world to discover a weapon able to destroy the Bringer.

Kill tally:

Weapons: Claw on the left hand, a broad sword made from iron on the wright hand, a special biomechanical armor that doesn't protect him a lot, but increases his strength, the armor has a core in the center of the chest made of purecrystal and an azure dragon gem that he obtained when he was a child after the attack of the Bringer and he was looking for his parents, then he found them dead and in the hand off his father, that was the local hunter, he found the gem, that had been removed from the chest of the Binger while fighting.

Style: he fights going berserk on his prey, but because of that he usually has trouble (he hasn't a lot of brain while fighting and common sense), he is not good at strategies but he is a master on tactics, being prepared for any chance his prey gives him, this is because, for traveling around the world, he knows a lot of monsters in detail, so he can even figure out how his prey will fight by looking at an image of it and classifying it taxonomically. He has an outstanding agility that lets him see the breaks on the monster defense and offensive and use them to defeat it, however he has a poor resistance and gets tired very soon and needs to rest, and often his bravery turns into imprudence, specially when someone else may be on danger.

Special modes:

Spoiler:

Charge attacks:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Abel X on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abel, the wanderer   Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:23 am

Well I'll let you get away with being a criminal seeing as it is small small crime... But for future reference a Guild will not hire a hardened criminal... For now your just not a well known criminal I guess. MHF does have serial killers.

All weapons are assumed to be basic iron weapons until you've hunted to get the necessary peices... Such as your dragonite ore ETC. You could RP going to the ruins to get the Azure Dragon Gem ETC.

Other than that... REALLY cool character and good detail.

Characters:
Ogre + Hihi <-[Those are Links]

I made a Facebook Game based on well my favorite Anime/Manga EVER! which can be found Here. For those of you who don't know it's Air Gear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abel, the wanderer   Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:29 am

Thank you so much about the compliment, I will change the materials of the sword, but the azure dragon gem of the armor was obtained when he was a child after the attack of the Bringer and he was looking for his parents, then he found them dead and in the hand off his father, that was the local hunter, he found the gem, that had been removed from the chest of the Binger while fighting. I should include this on the biography.

So two questions: will this character be accepted? and, can I ad a charge attack?

(ps, since i'm new to this, I don't know what is RP).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abel, the wanderer   Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:18 pm

RP is role play... About the Gem... You can still RP attaining it... You could have found it as a kid and I don't know kept in your home for safe keeping or you could even make a quest revolving this going to retrieve it from a chest you buried as a child ETC... There are plenty of ways you can do it.

You can add a charge attack and you will be accepted after the very slight changes... Sorry for being so difficult about this.

Characters:

I made a Facebook Game based on well my favorite Anime/Manga EVER! which can be found Here. For those of you who don't know it's Air Gear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abel, the wanderer   Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:27 pm

Ok, I will do it that way, but I don't know if you are saying me that I have to go on a mission and explain how I get it when I was a child or not. (I'm approved? someone else has to say so?, maybe Black lagoon?, should I explain a little more about the Bringer?).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abel, the wanderer   Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:08 pm

In the custom creations section there is a template for charge attacks... Please use that.

You can simply start any old thread with you at a house saying you got it and that it was there because you put it there as a kid.

And you can add a bit more about the Bringer.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abel, the wanderer   Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Understood! I'm joining the principal story line NOW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abel, the wanderer   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:36 pm

I'm gonna negate your charge attacks until you use the proper template. It's in the custom creations section and you can copy/paste it here.

It doesn't have to be the storyline just any old thread will do... You can even make one.

I'll move this once you've used the proper template.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abel, the wanderer   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:28 pm

don't worry, today I will finish, t, and I want to enter in the story line, I find it truly interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abel, the wanderer   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Coolios...

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abel, the wanderer   Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:43 pm

At last finished...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abel, the wanderer   Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:37 pm

And this is moved... If Toba has any objections just let me know Bro...

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abel, the wanderer   Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Added you're Crystal Beserk...

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abel, the wanderer   

Back to top Go down

Abel, the wanderer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation :: Characters Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum