Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Vote_lcapPoll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Voting_barPoll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Vote_lcapPoll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Voting_barPoll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Poll (your fastest kill)

Go down 
+3
TokyoBabe
Black Lagoon
Drakina
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll (your fastest kill)   Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:31 pm

Haha, Cool
Imma Trying To Get White Mantis G To Do It Solo
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: Poll (your fastest kill)   Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:20 am

Use Dual Scissors, i cleared it last night but didnt look at the time.....
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: Poll (your fastest kill)   Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:47 am

Alright, I Might Try That, Thanks
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: Poll (your fastest kill)   Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:05 am

yep. Oh and if that dosnt work try Emerald Lance G with full aka armor Gemmed with RA+3
and sharp+1
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: Poll (your fastest kill)   Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:38 am

I Might Do That
But I Have A Lance (Cant Remember The Name) But Its Water Attribute Which I Can Use With Kirin x Which Is Jewled With Sharpening Skill Increase, And Has Runner And Element Attack Increase, Sooo Domination!!!! (Well Maybe) lol
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Poll (your fastest kill)   Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:24 am

Nice.. O toba, i beat it but the rarest way possible, they killed each other while both in the air. They both the the electric jump toward me, but each one was on a different side so yea UBER KHEZU DOMINATION... by khezu lol
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: Poll (your fastest kill)   Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:23 pm

haha NICE!!!!! Very Happy
Did You Know That If You Are On The Lowest possible Health Possible And Your Felyne Comrade Throws A Bomb Which Kills You And The Monster Together, You Clear The Quest, But You Stay Lay On The Floor Dead, Without Carves And With Minimum Reward Money. I Pissed Myself When That Happend
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Poll (your fastest kill)   Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Ratho wrote:
Nice.. O toba, i beat it but the rarest way possible, they killed each other while both in the air. They both the the electric jump toward me, but each one was on a different side so yea UBER KHEZU DOMINATION... by khezu lol

I did something similar to that with the Rathian ad rathalos quest. I made them fireball each other *me dodges* hits each other dies. FTW Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Poll (your fastest kill)   Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:05 pm

yes i do, well my friend dylan does, sorta. He was using a bow, stupidly he was using the hunter power bow 2, i had yet again, Darkness Dakeblade, with full aka to have 80% affinity, we were fighting Azure Lao Shan we were both in Area 5 he was about to hit My freind he was using Heroics He was on his third life (we both brought bombs and things to make them incase he died) but he had already died twice, i got the final hit to Lao's stomach he died and so did Dylan, lucky for me i got to carve lol... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: Poll (your fastest kill)   Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:51 am

4 Manned A Ukanlos In Roughly 7 Mins Very Happy EPIC DOMINATION!!!!
All Wearing Full Ukanlos Armour With The Wyvern Blade 'Camellia' And Ate For Attack Up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Poll (your fastest kill)   Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Nice..
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Poll (your fastest kill)   Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:53 am

I believe I have seen a two minuit-er something about a four team 2 of which used som massive palarisis hammer and the other two used guns equipped with Rapid fire palarysis. It could not move...

I SEEN not done
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: Poll (your fastest kill)   Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:36 am

Woah!!!! I Wonder If That Could Happen With 4 People Using The 'Ancient Slayer Dragonwood Longsword'
I Might Try That
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

PostSubject: Re: Poll (your fastest kill)   Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:34 am

I saw a team of two do it in 1:54 NO JOKE!!!!! Haha BL I have 347 uka dead Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Ima go grab my psp, look at my GC.. (Guild Card ) Page 1

King of freedom

Drakina

Chief'sQuest: 302
Nekoht'sQuest: 115
GHLowRankQst: 130
GHHighRankqst:66
GH G-lvl qst: 513
Treasures: 11
Training School: 152

Ukanlos
Assassins
Uka Destructor
Armor: Full aka
Freindship ovrall lvl: 5439

PG 2: Gs use: 204
Ls use: 181
Sns use: 75
DS use: 46
Hammer use: 494
Hunting Horn use: 14
Lance use: 20
GL use: 4
LBG use: 12
HBG use: 7
Bow use: 37

PG3: Cleared 'Attack of the rathian'
Under 5 mins
Cleared 'The land shark'
Under 6 mins
Cleared 'Bl- bl- blangongas!!'
Successfull hunted blango 500 times
Cleared 'A white beam of light'
Successfully hunted fatalis 50 times
Created 'Big menacing Scythe'

PG 6 all awards unlocked.. Not gonna do the rest lol too much BS to put down lol..

The Ukanlos thing is there cuz that my clan name..
Assassins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll (your fastest kill)   Poll (your fastest kill) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll (your fastest kill)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In game discussion-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com