Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
Yuko. My Character app. Vote_lcapYuko. My Character app. Voting_barYuko. My Character app. Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
Yuko. My Character app. Vote_lcapYuko. My Character app. Voting_barYuko. My Character app. Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Yuko. My Character app.

Go down 
+2
Black Lagoon
Yukoness
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukoness
HR- 1

Yuko. My Character app. Empty
PostSubject: Yuko. My Character app.   Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:06 am

Names: Yokubo Vixenia Relic (Nickname Yuko.)

Alliance: Independent

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Biographies: Yuko was born to an enigmatic scientist and brilliant inventor, Xander Relic and ever since she was young they had moved from city to city her father trying to sell his inventions to make enough money to support himself and her. This continued on till they finally settled in Grandis a kingdom well ahead of most in the technology department and her father was employed to work for the King. Life seemed going well until one of her father's rivals spread false rumors about him developing technology for a rival kingdom and he was put to death throwing Yuko then 11 onto the streets. However just before he died he gave her one of his newest projects the switch axe seeing his daughter interest in hunting monsters as once during their travels they had been assaulted by a velociprey a pair of monster hunters coming to their aid. Eventually Yuko learned how to fight after being taught by some of the castle guards that took pity on her situation as they were indebted to her father who had made their weapons, she quickly became a skilled fighter as she possessed a natural blood lust and got some type of joy from killing. Now 16 Yuko decided to leave the kingdom and explore the world to slay new monsters and meet other hunters possibly even making friends..

Kill Tally: Leave blank for now.

Weapons: Bone Switch Axe, Not really a weapon but she carries a back pack with monster pheromones and empty vials which she uses to draw certain types of monsters to herself. Recently however she accidentally broke the few vials she had collected so now she has to recollect all of them.

Style: Yuko fights with a kind of bezerker like rampage that only gets worse the longer the fight drags on she often counters an offensive attack with one of her own offensive attacks a reckless but most of the time effective technique as she often interrupts her opponents attack leaving them open for more of her own hits. However even with this bezerker like style she is very cunning making full use of items and the land scape to fight opponents. Her very nature can be seen as predatory as when fighting against numbers she will pick off the weaker ones one by one before going after the stronger one and once she sets a monster in her sights she will stalk it to the ends of the earth. She also is interested in teaming up with some monsters ever since she once befriended a young velociprey and fought alongside it until its death at the hand of some hunters who mistook it for a threat.

Special Modes:
Spoiler:

Charge Attacks: Leave blank for now.

Roleplay Sample.

Darkness, caused by the multitude of clouds in the sky, was beginning to creep along the dense forest, the wind picking up and the trees swaying with the eager anticipation of rain. If one listened carefully they would hear a congregation of birds each making its own unique cry possibly to warn their kin that a storm was approaching, the fluttering of wings becoming more and more evident as time went on. Soon all was quiet as the first droplets fell from the sky, these few droplets quickly changing into an immense downpour drenching the forest floor, flooding the lowlands. During this a lone figure sprinted among the trees having seen the rain as the perfect cover to observe the wildlife that only came out of hiding during such times like these.

Yuko having found her subject in question a Kelbi, stopped suddenly with a quick look over her shoulder to see if anyone or thing was following her. It was something she had developed out of habit as she heard of many a monster hunter that refused to look behind themselves, perhaps it was their ego believing after many years of combat training and experience on the field battling monsters ensured that they would not become the easy prey of a monster. She stood still for a moment listening to the steady rain as it fell from the sky, her heart rate slowing until she was totally in tune with her environment. Opening her eyes she saw the Kelbi who by some chance had been staring at her the whole time she was their, she was different. An intruder in its natural environment, but for some reason it waited perhaps curious to what she was going to do. Seeing that it wasn't going to flee Lexiane slowly dropped down to the ground taking out a small note book and covering the book with her body to prevent rain from splashing on it began to make a sketch of the Kelbi. After a couple of minutes the Kelbi apparently grew bored of its new "modeling job" and ran away much to her annoyance as she wanted to obtain some of its pheromones. Knowing she wouldn't get another chance like this in a while she quickly got up and grabbing her bag cautiously following the Kelbi. She made an effort not to go to fast so it wouldn't run away faster but neither did she walk too slowly that she would lose sight of it...

Last edited by Yukoness on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: Yuko. My Character app.   Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:27 pm

From what i can see it seems fine, but i think a RP Sample is needed.
Back to top Go down
Yukoness
HR- 1

PostSubject: Re: Yuko. My Character app.   Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Um you want me to write one? How long should it be?
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: Yuko. My Character app.   Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:38 pm

if you could, that'll be great. just a couple of lines should do.
Back to top Go down
Yukoness
HR- 1

PostSubject: Re: Yuko. My Character app.   Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:08 pm

My bad I got carried away....
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: Yuko. My Character app.   Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Wow! I Cant see any problems
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Yuko. My Character app.   Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:46 pm

there are none... good response.

Ill second the appove
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Yukoness
HR- 1

PostSubject: Re: Yuko. My Character app.   Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:59 pm

So am I fully approved yet or?
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Yuko. My Character app.   Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:26 am

yuuup
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Yuko. My Character app.   Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:14 pm

Ok two cents here. A Berserk-er have no self control whatsoever in a fight. when they flip out they see only red so being aware of your surrounding landscapes and items you use whenever kinda would nullify the berserk rage.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Yuko. My Character app.   Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:00 pm

well no, if they are raging. They are focusing on the target. If they try to run, or hide. They can chase and hunt down respectively. They would prolly be fallible to sneak attacks tho
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Yuko. My Character app.   Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Yes I get that but the way she put it makes it seem like even in her berserk rage she is aware of everything around her and that's not the case. Berserk means Berserk.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Yuko. My Character app.   Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:27 pm

i think the word is reckless abandoned (lol MH term) as if the assault is unrelenting and sort of tanking out the counter maybe?
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Yuko. My Character app.   Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:29 pm

Won't know till she posts in here.
Back to top Go down
Mehaha
Admin
Mehaha

PostSubject: Re: Yuko. My Character app.   Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:28 pm

Well she was already approved and even Berserker's have some idea of what their doing...
Back to top Go down
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: Yuko. My Character app.   Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:07 pm

I see this character fine, since she can be strategical and use the advantages of the ground before going berserker during the direct combat... a combat doesn't only occur on the battlefield, it also happens in the brain of the hunter before the physical combat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuko. My Character app.   Yuko. My Character app. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuko. My Character app.
Page 1 of 1