Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Vote_lcapAn Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Voting_barAn Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Vote_lcapAn Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Voting_barAn Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)

Go down 
+7
Ruikuni
Merrow
Monsters
Mehaha
VivaLaCult
Black Lagoon
Tobakado
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:36 am

(LOOOOLOOOOOO loleyo)
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Metis
HR- 3
Metis

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:16 am

"...Something... shield I forgot. I am from Pokke after all. Stories do stray the longer the distance, but anyhow have the news of the murderer traveled faster than us? The Guild is fast indeed."

Ariadne Smiled. "Yes, they've cooked up a few nicknames for me. You know how guild hunters are. but I am just fine with Ariadne." Ariadne was actually proud of her reputation as the heavenly shield, but made no effort to spread the name herself. If she is to be called the heavenly shield of the guild, let it be because people witness it. "I have been to Pokke, though I was but a girl then. For such a small village it has produced a good number of skilled hunters. I am sure your skills are nothing trifle as well." She shifted her position, and crossed her arms, even that making a small racket. "Unfortunately I have little knowledge of the situation, and have never been to this town before. I was staying at one of my houses nearby when I received a notice that they needed an experienced hunter. To be honest I expected to find a ragtag group in need of assistance but.." she motioned towards the other hunters "You all appear be able to take care of yourself. Perhaps they simply sent the notice to all nearby hunters and expected most of them to be busy..." she looked thoughtfully out the window. "surely a group this large is hardly needed for one suspect. I hope this is just a miscommunication from the guild.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:07 pm

Razor walked into the inn a smile on his face and his normally ice like look was gone revealing a happy and serene face, He moved forward holding a flute he played giving the room the feel of peace and tranquility normally found in high seasons mostly summer and spring. He sat down nodding to each hunter in return and laid down some gold coins to buy a round for the hunters. "I am happy to see so many visitors here but you must inform me why you have come, The damage done is being repaired the ones who perished sadly have been buried and we are peaceful once again. Razor looked at each one they were all skilled but he doubted that one of them alone would stand against his might.

Razor nodded picking up the pitcher filling glasses and handed them out before sitting back down. I mentioned my name is Tadora normally I am a traveling Bard with little combat skill but the people here were looking for someone to guard them so I stayed to assist in the building and burring, I had arrived after the destruction I saw no one but the message of a murderer had already been sent which I am thankful for but I see no reasons for you all to stay, The building is almost complete all the dead have gone to there ancestors and I can normally handle monsters and with the fortifications we should be OK.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:20 pm

(ahh periods plz?)

Xyron grabbed some ale and waved it at Tadora, "I'm sorry but our information seems to be correct, we have a murderer on the loose and based on what we saw, we need all the information we can get. So we would have to take a look around town and ask the citizens. You would not want to send us home empty handed... You might be considered a suspect, I hope we do not come to those terms."

Tobakado nodded to Aridane "Thanks Aridane, but we are more or less volunteers, for the hope of apprehending a merciless person. He cannot be allowed to walk the streets."
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Abel X
Admin
Abel X

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:04 pm

OOC: I will post now after tobakado, ok?

IC: A villager entered the building and said: "we've captured a suspect!". While this happened, Abel was tied up while entering the town, he had been captured by the villagers while sleeping and now he was being carried to the town because he had been seen near the ones who attacked the town, although this was true, he had nothing to do with them since he was only watching them while hidden, but the anger blinded the villagers that didn't heard a word he said (alo he was searched for stealing some food from the merchants but...), and well, what could he do, attack them? that wasn't the correct option and he knew it, but while entering the town he thought: "Geez man, this could get ugly, I will start charging up". and quietly, he started to charge up, his chest shining a little, just in case he needed to scape, but he hoped that that wouldn't be necessary and that he could get out of trouble just reasoning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)   An Investigation...(Open storyline event.) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Investigation...(Open storyline event.)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3