This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Fri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Thu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)

Mehaha (765)

Black Lagoon (615)

Abel X (349)

Monsters (319)

Razor (298)

Drakina (220)

ScottishSamurai (163)

TokyoBabe (146)

gladupan (138)

Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Share | 

Rathalos hunting

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Rathalos hunting   Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:25 am

Gartland had reached the forest and hills with the girl, he smiled looking around, "Well... can't be too hard to find a giant red monster with all this green around us, don't you think?" he asked her, as he sat down in the grass and began toying with his weapon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TokyoBabe
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:38 am

Mayumi sat on the grass with Gartland, watching him playing around with his weapon. 'Well when your ready, we'll go and find this rathalos.' Mayumi lay down looking up at the clouds. The atmosphere changed... something wasnt right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:55 pm

Gartland smiled as he gazed over at Mayumi, "You know... your kinda cute when you don't look so busy." he chuckled before adjusting the barrel, "Ok then, i'm ready... let's go before the atmosphere gets worse." he sighed, standing up and offering her a hand, as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:25 pm

The environment was calm, too calm. Something was aware of the top predator of the area, and it wasn't the hunters. up in the sky, far in the distance, a flying wyvern flew in the distance, It was too far to discern if it was a Rathalos or not. But it provided a direction, this would be a hard hunt, not so much the actual fight, but getting there might be a looking for a needle in a haystack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TokyoBabe
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:24 am

OOC: order-Me, Scottishsamurai, Monsters

IC: Mayumi got hold of Gartlands hand and stood up. She looked at Gartland and smiled. Mayumi then looked up in the sky. 'Whats that in the distence?' She focused on the object for some time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:14 am

"I don't know... it's flying though.." Gartland smiled, he realised he still held her hand, slowly letting go a faint blush sat on his face as he rubbed a hand through the back of his head as he then got out his lightbow and tried looking through the scope, "I still can't see it... let's try to get to higher ground, maybe it will be clearer from there..." he looked at her for her answer, as his lightbow, snapped back into it's folded mechanism, he then scanned the area before noticing a large cliff, scaling high, "How about there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:30 pm

The Cliff scaled up about 400 feet, clearly above the tree line, once scaled there is a visible mountain to the north, a linear depression in the trees that indicates a river to the east and grassland to the south, The hunters, however is below the treeline and cannot tell these landmarks yet, or of the top was safe either. Sturdy vines created a makeshift ladder to the top if they did decide to climb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TokyoBabe
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:22 am

Mayumi grabbed Gartlands hand and ran towards the vines that ran down the wall. 'Come on, We need to get a clear view before it disappears'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:01 pm

"I know..." he said with a smirk as his hands lunged for the higher pieces of vines, as he climbed for the heavens above the treelines, he smirked evilly as he wanted to find out what the monster was in the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:38 pm

Annoying vespoid! BWAHAHA. stab stab. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TokyoBabe
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:00 am

Mayumi climbed to the to only to see a vespoid. She pulled her bowgun off her back and tryed to wack it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:41 am

Gartland scaled past Mayumi and the vespoid only to be hanging from above has he threw his feet, heavily at the head of the vespoid, he hoped to break it's neck on contact with his large boot, "watch out" Gartland Called out to Mayumi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:49 pm

The vespoid were notorious for changing its direction and attacking elsewhere. It flew off and tackled into Mayumi enough to cause some pain and maybe knock her off. Gartland could probably so something to save her.

Damage:
Mayumi: 2%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TokyoBabe
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:15 pm

From the shock of the sting the vespoid gave her, she jumped backwards. she didnt realise how close to the edge she was, her foot slipped making her fall off the edge. With her quick reactions she grabbed onto the edge, 'Hey Gartland a little help over here!' She could not hold on for long. it was upto Gartland to do something. If Mayumi falls, she could die!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:05 pm

OOC: is that Amane from Deathnote?

IC: Gartland didn't know what to do right away but one idea filled his mind as he ran at the vespoid full speed, shooting normal bullets at it, he then put his light bow away as he slid under the vespoid's hover zone, with a screech and pull, he grasped onto Mayumi's wrist, locking his grip onto it like a vice, as he pulled hard and quickly

Last edited by ScottishSamurai on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:50 pm

OOC: Misa-misa is the other name if im correct. Just so you know I am testing a new approach to using monsters: "Hunting for it" Rather than the "Hack n' Slash till it dies" style. I hope you don't mind. Honestly I think it's turning out fine, if not well developed.

IC: The Vespoid Died no problem. But there was an angry Bullfango on top of the ledge. The hunters were invading on it's territory and it kicked it's leg and snorted, indicating a sign of warning. But they were too occupied to help each other to know it was there. It charged. There was some distance to react, but it was unexpected. The Wyvern if they could remember the direction it flew in, headed in the direction of the river to the east.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:28 am

OOC: I don't mind, it sounds kinda fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TokyoBabe
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:02 am

Mayumi saw the Bullfango charging towards them. 'Gartland, let go of me and run, Bullfango! i can hold on, just go' Mayumi feared that Gartland wouldnt run and knock them both down, dropping a couple of hundred feet to thier death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:43 am

Gartland was being risky, as he kept hold of Mayumi, pulling hard he basically threw her over himself and onto solid ground, away from the Bullfango's charge, as Gartland turned to the Bullfango he knew he couldn't react in time, as he began to brace for it, hoping to at least stop some of the force.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:20 pm

The bullfango plowed into Gartland. As Gartland braced himself, it pushed him off the cliff. He could grab the vines if his reflexes were quick enough. It turned to Mayumi, kicking at her as a warning again.

Damage
Mayumi: 2%
Gartland: 7%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TokyoBabe
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Mayumi saw the bullfango getting ready to charge at her. she looked towards the cliff hoping that Gartland managed to catch onto something. she turned around and ran hoping to get the bullfango to chase after her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:36 am

Gartland was dangling from the vine's with one hand, he didn't expect for the bullfango to come at him so quickly, quietly Gartland lunged his other hand onto the vine's as he began to scale the cliff, waiting at the top he was going to attack the bullfango as it would charge for Mayumi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:12 pm

(I forgot about this thread. I'm sry. Next time bump this topic to latest topic so I dont forget k)

The bullfango was completely unaware of Gartland's recovery. It continued to charge at Mayumi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakina
Admin

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Putting a bunch of mushrooms in my backpack I walk out to where Monster was, looking at the bullfango running at another hunter. Blue Ogre Sword on my back and its shield in my left hand, I try to jump infront of the Bullfango stop it from hitting the hunter I have yet to met. As the bullfango hit my shield I attempted to strike it from the side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TokyoBabe
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:06 pm

Mayumi rolled sideways, pulled her bowgun from her shoulder and fired a barage of pierce lv 1 towards the bullfango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos hunting   

Back to top Go down

Rathalos hunting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next