This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Fri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Thu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)

Mehaha (765)

Black Lagoon (615)

Abel X (349)

Monsters (319)

Razor (298)

Drakina (220)

ScottishSamurai (163)

TokyoBabe (146)

gladupan (138)

Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Share | 

My Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: My Character   Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:09 am

Names: Masuru Shouta, The Unforgettable Ally

Alliance: Loyal to the Guild hunters but sometimes like the thought of killing for sport

Appearance: A nice mixture of shortness yet length in his chestnut brown hair, as it dangles from the back with much length, yet only cloak his sky blue eyes but show his cheeky chid like grin, his body figure is quite petite for a 6"1 19 year old, some might call him "Twig like" when he has some muscular tissues bigger in his legs than the rest of his body, as for his hunting armor, he likes to wear a simple yet greatly upgraded chain mail chest plate while underneath is a nice crimson red shirt which stands out in the corner of your eye, his lower body consists of many belts and pouches, holding the mass of his dirty yellow baggy pants, which fall heavy from his waist nearly to the ground, shielding his iron plated boots.

Biographies: Masuru was saved by a hunter a couple years ago from a large Tigrex, later Masuru was taken back to the hunter's village helping him get back on his feet as he did errands for the village, but after one quest, the hunter who saved Masuru, was poisoned by many Lodrome and didn't make it to any medically equiptment, Masuru, rather angry and caring for his friend the hunter, picked up a longsword and began to start his life as a Monster hunter.

The longsword he had picked up was a good one, it wasn't exactly expert yet it was better than starting off with a bone longsword, he wasn't sure why but he knew his friend would want him to keep the sword, and do as he pleases.

Later did he know a Follower of Fatalis, some group that was totally new to his confused and saddened mind, he learnt that one of the members had actually controlled the Lodrome which attacked his friend, now more serious and concerned for the safety of the villages and the other monster hunter's out there in the big world, he fights to defend others and get stronger, so that one day he might find the person who had controlled the Lodrome

Kill Tally: None, Just became a novice Hunter a couple of second's ago, and hoping to turn this empty kill tally into a tattered book filled with names and numbers like a autograph book of death, blood of the beast killed to number down it's death

Weapon of Choice and Style: Longsword - Masuru has a Iron Katana, it is made for beginners so he can't last on it very long, as his style of attack is more frontlines, he actually has some degree of delay after the weapon's initial attacks, but balances this with a back-hop/wide swing attack which is able to be entered into the mix of the fight quite freely yet he has to attack with some risk's for his Spirit Gauge. Striking the monsters at their head and neck's while making the close call dives and rolls as the monster swing's it's claws and tail's around, he isn't one known for back-up unless it is needed, he prefer's that while he get's the monster's attention by slamming into it's head with his rather blunt Iron Katana the group will attack the monster from a distance or behind.

Twin swords - He hold's with him some bone scythe's bought from the blacksmith they are extremely weak, at the bottom of the Twin Sword's table, he hopes to upgrade them and his iron katana through hard work, but with his twin swords his method of attack is different, as they don't have much strength yet great speed and maneuverability unlike other weapons, he tend's to use these when he is backing someone up, stiking the monster multiple times from behind with his Demonization mode, as he uses a critical combo which can assault the monster over time for 15 strikes with speed.

Last edited by ScottishSamurai on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:38 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Character   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:54 am

Well... Really well done... As a Mod... This has my approval... Which means it's temporarily approved...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Character   Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:12 pm

Thank you very much, i was kinda worried that it might of not been enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Character   Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:29 pm

You could have done more but I assumed your new to RP... Here's a link to one of my RPCs that you can use as a reference.

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net/approved-characters-f20/cheva-lierra-t219.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Character   Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:22 pm

I Edited it, what about now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Character   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:10 pm

A bit better but your gonna wanna tone down the quality of your equipment. Like Cheva only has 1 good weapon. And I had to kill a Rathian first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Character   Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:27 pm

I agree with Mehaha on your weapon strength. As a beginning hunter, I want to make sure everyone's equipment is basic. To clarify, I do not mean bottom of the list, shoddy, break in one hit equipment. But rather, something a little less than your longsword idea. It's a great concept, don't get me wrong, but Like the game of monster, there would be need for improvement. So I would let the Idea be approved in the long run when you earn the kill counts to make that idea possible, but let's say that is a dormant power for now and must be unlocked, for example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Character   Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:55 am

Sorry, i just didn't know what i could write about for a beginner sword except that it can be blunt, so i've edited it, and i hope it's ok now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Character   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:53 am

It very good now, but that was actually below my expectations. I did say it didn't have to be bottom of the list shoddy. But hey if you're happy, im happy. I'm gonna say approved unless you have any last minuite changes you would like to make.

I assume the weapon you had before is the ultimate goal you are aiming for. Thats fine. work for it VIA rping hunts and maybe you might earn something stronger.
Back to top Go down
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Character   Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:23 am

Thanks i was hoping to do something like that, also what i had in mind, was start with this low weapons and basically work to my goal, the weapon i had before like you said, so it will be mainly rping hunts and small assist's i guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Lagoon
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: My Character   Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:40 am

When i have done what i am doing (rp: The old wyvern 'Tigrex') i will rp (hunt) with you

ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Character   Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:44 am

Thank you very much but don't rush with the (rp: The Old wyvern 'Tigrex') for me or anything, i like reading the story right now, because sure, i've been rping on other sites but i haven't done anything like this, and about monster hunter, my favorite game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Lagoon
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: My Character   Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:51 am

it does not matter if you have not done this before. try and get ideas off everyone else

Last edited by Black Lagoon on Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Character   Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:04 am

Well i did have unite, but then it broke, i miss it so much. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Lagoon
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: My Character   Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:08 am

have you still got your data (save)

Black Lagoon
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: My Character   Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:19 am

i know i sortta started it but this section is really only for post about your character

ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Character   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:43 pm

So is my Character Accepted? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Character   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:50 pm

yup Razz I suppose I could do something with ya if you want... if you do go start something.
Back to top Go down
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Character   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Well i was kinda unsure whether to start a rping hunt or maybe join in with the Tigrex thing, but then again, my guy is just a beginner so it would be weird for him to appear there, randomly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Character   Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:29 pm

again do what you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Character   

Back to top Go down

My Character