Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
Which oh which to pick Vote_lcapWhich oh which to pick Voting_barWhich oh which to pick Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
Which oh which to pick Vote_lcapWhich oh which to pick Voting_barWhich oh which to pick Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Which oh which to pick

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lordturtle
HR- 1

Which oh which to pick Empty
PostSubject: Which oh which to pick   Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:38 am

Turtle sat, his legs on the bench and his butt on the table, a very dull and lifeless stare slowly searching over the guild board. His armor and weapon where on the ground near his feet, minus his helmet which seemed to still sit on his head, the fin standing up straight like a fishy mohawk. Unknown to others just walking in, he had been sitting there for the last 4 hours reading over the board again and again. Large beasts, small beasts, mushrooms and herbs, basic quests and quests for groups, they all where there. Now it wasn't to much of a wonder why Turtle was having a hard time, considering all the quests given. Yet he was simply thinking about how annoying one quest would be over a different quest, or how the weather wasn't really suited for underwater or mountain quests.

"Man... why do I have to pick a quest, why can't a quest choose me... and there is no way I am gonna just do a random quest in which I might get crushed..." He muttered, taking another sip of the mug of mead next to him, the 4 hour old mug finally running empty. Putting it down, Turtle's head dropped and he let out an annoyed groan and picked up a piece of bread, chewing it slowly. Looking up again with just the corner of the bread left, Turtle began to slowly scan the board again.
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: Which oh which to pick   Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:22 pm

"if you can't find anything to do: just go out and kill a Kut-ku or something." I say walking up to Lordturtle.
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: Which oh which to pick   Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:01 pm

'kut-ku?... too easy, i say go for something a bit more challanging like a... (scanning the board) ...Nargacuga!' quickley turning towards them. 'Not that it is a challange for me'
Back to top Go down
Lordturtle
HR- 1

PostSubject: Re: Which oh which to pick   Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:58 pm

"Most of these hunts should be treated a little more respect. Even if you've beaten one before, getting to much of an ego can cause a hunter to become careless." Turtle said, looking at the person who spoke before shrugging. "Nargacuga eh... I guess thats a decent hunt."
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: Which oh which to pick   Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:06 pm

picking a quest off the board Kiya sets off on her own. 'go for the narga, i would join but i`ve got to do this.' she leaves.
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: Which oh which to pick   Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:38 am

OOC: N00B's say that crap cuz they dont know how to fight. but really, I can pwn EVERYTHING!!

IC: "Bull, lordturtle. I'm going with Kiya: see ya."
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: Which oh which to pick   Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:21 am

OCC: I'm not a noob i have killed every monster on my own including G's. i have killed a ukanlos on my own. i had to put that as my character was in the mountains while it was in here. my characters quest was the Tigrex quest
Back to top Go down
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter
ScottishSamurai

PostSubject: Re: Which oh which to pick   Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:29 pm

Masuru stepped into the guild, his face stuck with curiosity as he glanced from hunter to hunter, they seemed so experienced, it gave him chills as he looked at some of their armor, some had dents while other's hand scratches, Masuru's head dropped down as he glared to his armor, it seemed weak to the eyes of these people he could tell as he bumped past Kiya.

Masuru sighed, rubbing his arm as he nervously walked up to the Quest Board, he wasn't sure what to start with as his long katana hung heavily on his back, he made a sigh as his eyes became sore, scanning from quest to quest, rubbing his eyes, he thought of something weird and stupid as he closed his eyes and swiped one quest off the board, he glanced carefully to see what it was, in a flash he squealed like a happy kid and hugged the piece of paper with the quest on it, "Killing some Hornet's.." he said with happiness before thinking of what he could do with the materials, a idea rushed into his head as he got a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Which oh which to pick   Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Tobakado was watching nearby. He was sitting at a table drinking some ale. His longsword sat on the floor vertically resting on his left leg and was held in place by his left arm which wrapped around it as the hand held the mug. As he heard him say "hornet's" That sparked an idea for him. He has heard of the Black katana, a really sharp blade that is comprised of hornetaur parts. He got up sheathing the longsword on his back, as he approached he said, "Ahh that would be a good Idea! that would be benificial to both of us.
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter
ScottishSamurai

PostSubject: Re: Which oh which to pick   Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:10 pm

"Huh?" Masuru asked with shock, snapping to the direction of Tobakado, he panicked beads of sweat falling from his forehead as he gazed at Tobakado, "An-And how would it benefit us both? I just want a Black Katana..." he nervously backed up against the quest board, Tobakado just startled him, it was going to be difficult for him to calm down after a spook like that, he shivered a little bit before looking Tobakado dead in the eyes, Masuru wondering what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: Which oh which to pick   Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Kiya had just come back when masuru brushed past her. she was listening to the conversation between Masuru and Tobakado. Turning around to Masuru she gave him some advice. 'Take poison smoke bombs if you want materials. Slicing them with your blade will like totally destroy them' Kiya walks over to him and offers some poison smoke bombs. 'Take these'
Back to top Go down
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter
ScottishSamurai

PostSubject: Re: Which oh which to pick   Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:58 pm

"Uh thanks for the help... really... i didn't expect this." he smiled slightly taking the bombs before waiting for an answer from Tobakado as he shifted slightly he was unsure what Tobakado wanted but if it was going to help him achieve his goal and make a rare weapon, he'd easily join up with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: Which oh which to pick   Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:13 pm

OOC: i can rp with you as well as the tigrex because of liquid time

IC: Kiya nodded 'not a problem if you need anything ask me. Also i will join this quest, are there any threats like monsters'
Back to top Go down
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter
ScottishSamurai

PostSubject: Re: Which oh which to pick   Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:24 pm

"yeah... since it's in the jungle it said there might be 2 or 3 kut-ku.. doesn't sound to hard for someone like you though, right?" he chuckled before scratching his cheek nervously as he then checked the quest sheet more, it's letter's bolding before Masuru as he looked at specific words, he then just smiled childishly to Kiya, "It's not a problem!"
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Which oh which to pick   Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:27 pm

Tobakado looked at both of them. He clearly saw the nervousness of Masuru, "Lighten up man, Now look both of us have Katanas, I could also use the Black katana. now you," He mentioned to Kiya. "Well if you want to get dirty you could possibly rip the parts right off if you wanted to."
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: Which oh which to pick   Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Kiya looked at Tobakado 'I might catch one and rip its wings off' exitement glowed in her eyes
Back to top Go down
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter
ScottishSamurai

PostSubject: Re: Which oh which to pick   Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:51 am

"Sounds like a plan.. i could really use the wing's and the head!" he chuckled he felt a little more comfortable now as he then sighed, a weight lifted off his shoulders, "So, should we head to the jungle now?" he asked happily reading the details of the quest more as his eyes scanned every word with joy.
Back to top Go down
Black Lagoon
Moderators
Black Lagoon

PostSubject: Re: Which oh which to pick   Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:29 am

OOC: i will start a new Post in the jungle when you leave this section join the new one

IC: 'yeah why not!' Kiya was still looking at Tobakado. 'Come on, Lets go Tobakado' Kiya left the gathering hall
Back to top Go down
ScottishSamurai
High Rank Hunter
ScottishSamurai

PostSubject: Re: Which oh which to pick   Which oh which to pick Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:38 am

Masuru nodded, "Sure let's go.." he smiled holding onto the sheath of his longsword as he also left the gathering hall, behind Kiya, as he had his mind and sword focused on the jungle, but after the little idea Tobakado said, maybe he won't need his sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which oh which to pick   Which oh which to pick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which oh which to pick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Places :: Towns :: Gathering Hall-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com