This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Fri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Thu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)

Mehaha (765)

Black Lagoon (615)

Abel X (349)

Monsters (319)

Razor (298)

Drakina (220)

ScottishSamurai (163)

TokyoBabe (146)

gladupan (138)

Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Share | 

Training the New Guy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Training the New Guy   Sat May 15, 2010 7:48 pm

The Rathian remained foucused on Cheva's location until kooni snuck up behind her and struck in a hit-and-run fashion. She flinced as wounds reopened. She turned and quickly let loose a a fireball at where she heard kooni hide. She would do the same with Cheva hit-and-run tactic. If she hit or missed She did level some boulders that were used or could be used for cover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training the New Guy   Sat May 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Cheva had done her damage but they were losing cover. The phases of their plan were going to perfectly. Cheva would commence with the next step. She yelled to Kooni "Lets take her breath away!" she said. He seemed to understand. He came at the beast from its side. He was aiming for the chest area. He was gonna stab the beasts vitals. He was directing it to either the heart or lungs.

Cheva was not gonna let him be noticed. Before he made his dash she made hers. But not to the queen. She was going after the queens treasure. Her eggs! If the thing was serious about her eggs she shouldn't notice Kooni. This was a risky maneuver. However eggs weren't as valuable to her as the Rathian so it was okay to sacrifice a few.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Training the New Guy   Sun May 16, 2010 9:57 pm

The Rathian saw Cheva run for her eggs. She was desperate to protect them where she would take flight and attempt to grab Cheva with her talons. Doing so made her unreachable through melee attacks. She would then circle around Cheva trying to grab her and kicking up a harsh windstorm while she was at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training the New Guy   Sun May 16, 2010 11:41 pm

OOC:I really liked typing this LoL...

IC:Cheva was in the position for a feint. She threw herself in the ground. Then at the last second she raised her blade upwards. The plan was that the very weight of the creature would be used against. With her blade raised at the last second it would be like stepping on a nail except the nail was incredibly sharp even on the sides.

Plan B for a lung strike didn't work. It simply put it out of range. However the beast may have lost any chance of victory. Kooni wasn't a master swordsman. Kooni was no military man of experience. Hell as a hunter this was his very first encounter. There was his greatest quality though. Years in books have created the most dangerous type of creature there is. A SMART ONE!

Plan B had failed but it sent the beast into position for plan F. Kooni was a genius. Having created who knows how many plans in his head who knows how fast. Each perfectly usable on their own yet... His flawless genius bringing them together in unimaginable ways! At around the same time the beast went down for the grab Kooni grabbed a boulder about the size of his head and threw it at the ceiling. The force of it would brake would dislodge one of the sharp stones on the ceiling shaped from years of water into a vicious spike.

He had effectively taken Plan A which he and Cheva knew of and allowed plan B to take act as follow-up. Plan F took over in its failure to create yet another devastating attack. Even using Cheva's little trick to create a variant of plan D which was a pincer attack from two sides. The boy who was bad with a sword was now a master of the pen and mind!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Training the New Guy   Thu May 20, 2010 1:44 pm

The rathian landed on Cheva's sword arm, dealing damage to them both. The sword broke under the weight of the rathian leaving the sword embedded in her foot. She attempted to fly away from the sword, but Kooni's spike trap Tore into her left wing and forced her to glide a fair distance away. When she landed, she turned and fired multiple fireballs at Cheva's location.

damage:
Cheva: 35%
Kooni: 22%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training the New Guy   Thu May 20, 2010 9:29 pm

Cheva had been stepped on. Her armor took most of the damage but she was still hurt. She had to avoid the fireballs. She was unable to stand in time thus she improvised. Using her arms and knee she performed a quick roll. This put her incredibly close to the eggs. Thus she was safe from further flames.

Kooni took another hiding position as it was occupied with blasting flames. Cheva was slightly angered at him using her as a distraction without being asked. However she knew he was just as serious about a victory. Thus she was forgiving the move as it helped their chance of victory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Training the New Guy   Mon May 24, 2010 4:12 am

The Rathian jerked its head back, as if it were shocked at Cheva's move to the eggs. She tried to run there to protect them, but the sword in her foot made her limp instead. She was going to bite at Cheva and throw her away from the eggs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training the New Guy   Mon May 24, 2010 5:13 am

Cheva saw Kooni sneaking quietly. She knew what he was up to. She rolled out of hiding as the beast jerked back. She had her blade raised to the egg. She was threatening the eggs. At that moment Kooni came out of his hiding place. He had positioned himself perfectly. He began his assault on the Rathians legs with some swords near the beast.

They were going as low as to come to this. Using a parents children to act as hostages. If the Rathian stopped its charge it wouldn't make it in time though it could throw Kooni back. Whom was striking at the side of the leg. However if it continued its charge both legs would have serious injury. One with a blade going in like a nail and the other being repeatedly slashed at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Training the New Guy   Mon May 24, 2010 10:57 am

As Cheva threatened her eggs, the Rathian stood still, frozen with fear, she didn't know what to do. She couldn't fly, run, and fireballs would only kill her babies in the explosion. As Kooni attacked, he tripped the Rathian where she then struggled to get up. Her legs would not work with her as she tried to get up and failed. This effectivly let the Rathian open momentarily open to attack.

Alert: Sharpness down on Kooni's active weapon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training the New Guy   Mon May 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Kooni ran up to the neck as quickly as he could dropping the blades in his hands. He then picked up two that were on his way to the Rathians head. He was gonna make the kill then and there if he could. He aimed both his sharp blades for the beast. However as this was meant for a killing blow he shot for the throat.

Cheva watched the kid go for the kill. She thought to herself. She though of how such a weak kid could become a warrior so quickly. He wasn't powerful and nor was he fearless. However that kids brain was scarier than the monsters they faced. She fealt a sort of pride in having raised a savage out of a nobleman. It was like a mother seeing her kid getting stronger... In a sick way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Training the New Guy   Thu May 27, 2010 2:15 pm

The Rathian continued to limp towards Cheva. She could not see her surroundings, it was tunneled in on Cheva. It was a pathetic sight. She was alive by sheer willpower. As Kooni climbed on to attack, her reaction was too slow to counter. She screamed weakly as she fell forward, trying to get one more inch to Cheva. She died with a few gurgling sounds of her choking on her blood.

(Rewards in a few posts.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training the New Guy   Thu May 27, 2010 6:23 pm

Cheva walked up to the now dead Rathian. Kooni was standing near it. He a beginner was stunned stiff having made the kill. Cheva grabbed the blade out of its throat. She swung it rather fast and sheathed it away. As she sheathed it the blood splatted on Kooni's helm. He took the helm off having snapped out of his dazed state. Cheva merely stood there staring with a grin before speaking. "Ohh this is nice. You're a savage huh? Enjoy the feeling this gives you the same feeling it gives me. As fun as it is it means only one thing. Your now a worthless animal like me and the dead thing besides us." She said. He words though they portrayed her happiness in the situation were a bit off. They also displayed how she pitied the beast, Kooni and herself.

Kooni mere stood staring then he looked. He realized the gravity of his actions. He could picture any human mother behaving the same. He felt bad about it. He put back on his helm hiding his tear. He then walked off to the beast he having done that was gonna make sure it wasn't in vain. He began to carve the beast. He spoke to Cheva "I know what I did was bad... If we ever hunt again we will never let any part of these great creature go to waste and have their deaths be in vain. Never." He showed a type of respect he gained for the creature's beauty, strength and willpower. Cheva joined in on the carving. "Good boy... I would offer to teach you how to use a sword but I can tell by your movements you'll be good but never great. That's just a waste. This beast will be your new strength understood?" Cheva said getting only a nod from Kooni as a reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Training the New Guy   Sun May 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Alert: Your rewards are of one of the following:

A: pool the materials together to improve one weapon to a good poison weapon.

B: Make two weapons with a weaker poison status than A.

C: improve 4 swords to make them sharper.

D: not satisfied/save materials for later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training the New Guy   Mon May 31, 2010 6:02 am

[D] I was gonna make some custom swords...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Training the New Guy   Mon May 31, 2010 6:13 pm

Well what do you want? I don't want you to jump suddenly to OP'd weapons on your first kill.

I'll unapprove your chara for editing. you can still RP with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mehaha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training the New Guy   Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:11 am

OOC:No need for that... I'll just fill out an item APP when the time comes and it can be edited into my APP by an Admin. Though I know you trust me this process should be the standard for all members. This makes it a more secure system as to prevent cheating. It is actually the most commonly accepted system in most RP forums. Also they won't be OP weapons they would be appropriate for what one would typically be able to make from a Rathian corpse. I actually have to think about what I'm making first though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Training the New Guy   Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Well I made a copy of the characters in the unapproved section so you can edit it as needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the New Guy   

Back to top Go down

Training the New Guy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2